Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 13-08-2015, 10:19 PM
mindanalyzer

spiritual dream with many native american elements

I had a very curious and vivid dream about 3 years ago that is related to native american indigenous spirituality, or so I think ...

In this dream I was walking [looking down and sad] and I saw a big turtle who slowly transformed into an old man with a long white beard and dressed in white, who behaved like a wizard. He told me that I shouldn’t be so sad;
He took me to a town where I saw a gypsy woman casting tarot cards [note: I used to attend santeria rituals back in cuba and my madrina (priestess) looks very gypsy and she uses spanish cards]; He asked the woman to give me my destiny card and after seeing the woman hesitating he called her a charlatan and picked a card himself and gave it to me; it was the seven of gold (Spanish deck).

Then he told me my true name [The initial of the first part of the name is V (will omit the full name here and from now on will call it just "V") and the second part is REY which means king in spanish, so the full name was "V" King] and the old man proceeded to place a strange necklace on my neck. He said that my color was RED and that the previous "V" king had ORANGE as a color. The necklace looked like those worn but native american shamans; it consisted of a little red crown hanging from a pendant, below that a wider wooden base with the label "V" King and below that a crescent moon pointed downward in black color.

In another scene of that dream I saw myself floating in what looked like carpets with 2 dark skin (w/ straight hair) women who were supposed to be my assistants. We landed by a big old tree (looked like a fig tree) that was surrounded by people. I started to preach about Jesus Christ and I touched that tree in his name and the tree became much younger and beautiful. I clarified to the people that I was doing these miracles ONLY in Jesus' name

In another scene of the dream, I was walking in a market and I saw many native american young people, wearing the traditional clothing with feathers and vivid colors. I passed by a little kiosk and I saw many of them holding and sort of worshiping a little statue-like of the old "V" (the orange one); it was like protecting his memory.

When I approached all their dogs (many) started getting nervous, barking and wanted to go with me, to be with me. When the native american guys saw that, they realized that there was something strange about me, and turned all their attention to me; I got startled by this and ran away, and all the dogs were running with me. Note: I love my dog almost like a person and he is crazy about me as well

Do you have any insight about this dream?

ps: I dont attend any church but I read the bible daily and trust blindly in God and his son Jesus Christ. After been immersed in many spiritual/religions practices, believing in Jesus is where I have found my peace.

ps 1: I have been dreaming of angels for many months; In the first dream I was anointed with what appeared as oil by angels of the Lord (warrior angels with wings and swords) and I have found that I can unfold what look like big jet black feathery wings that I can use to fly and to fight aliens/demons in [my dreams]
Old 14-08-2015, 02:21 AM
Suspended
This dream is about how you feel about yourself in life, and how you see your self in life. There are also parts of yourself in the dream. The Jesus part of yourself helps you feel younger. Also he is your purity. This is how you get things done in life. In life you feel in harmony with your dog and faith.

This post would be better, if posted under the dreams forum. But I did my best here, so you not have to copy-paste to over to there.