Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 12-07-2014, 10:14 AM
2Roses

Arrow Help with identifying types of Ghosts!

Hi! A quick background first....

My family has always been attuned to ghosts and spirits, my Mother has seen floating orbs and shadows but nothing that scared her, she felt at peace. My Father has dreams of past loved ones and recieves messages. As for me, I would hear things as a child like inaudible whispers but that was it.

When I got older and got a job at a nursing home as a nurses aid and I worked 3rd shift for 4 years. I saw all types of things going on in the nursing home! Orbs, partial manifestations, being touched, plasma, shadow people, objects moving, spirit cats, heard talking, people walking, piano playing on its own, the angel of death and even a doppleganger of another employee, nothing every that I felt was evil. Away from work I would see shadow people but never in my home.

Now I do not work at the nursing home and I moved to another city. In my new house I indeed have a spirit here. It is a shadow person, I know its a 'he'. He is, as far as I know only in the house. I get a vibe that he is shy and a bit aggressive, maybe a bit angry but I don't feel scared or a threat. He follows the same protocol as other shadow people running very quickly past you, standing just off in your peripheral vision or staying behind you and casting a second shadow of itself.

I never hear anything but he is now starting to move objects. Like today I was putting up curtains on one side of the house and then right in front of me near another window the cover panel up top of the wooden blinds goes flying off landing half way across the room! It did not fall off, it was thrown off, but not at me or anyone. I found the toilet paper holder removed off the wall in the bathroom. It was just me in the house and I went in and it was secured to the wall, 1.5 hours later, it was off on the floor. I never heard it fall, this incident I feel it was the shadow man, but I did not witness it. He is also turning on the light in the garage at the switch a few times a day.

Now, I never get more than a split second look at him, but I do get a misty image and impression of him in my minds eye. I know he is of white or hispanic desent, about 5'6 tall, average build. He's wearing a button up collar shirt, eigther dark red or dark blue and blue jeans with a brown belt and brown work boots. Hes about late 40's early 50's clean shaven, not real short but not long brown/grey hair.(I get the minds eye image with all shadow people I have encountered) He likes to hang out in the laundry room that leads to the garage. I don't feel he died in the house, but he is def attached to it.

Now my question!

I've read online that shadow people are evil or are not people that have passed on, that they are completely different beings. Is this true? Is he maybe an ultraterrestrial? I'm not trying to get rid of him, tbh I don't really mind as I got use to it working at the nursing home. I'm just curious of what exactly am I dealing with here. Any insight from an experienced medium or anyone would be appreciated!
Old 12-07-2014, 06:56 PM
Xenophilia

Personally I had never heard of shadow people being evil or harmful until a few days ago. Until them I always heard or read that they were harmless observers, often only passing through.
Old 14-07-2014, 03:48 AM
Knower

The only thing that can hurt you is yourself(if you let fear take over) or living people.
Old 14-07-2014, 12:53 PM
Master

On shadow people , I have never scene any my self . Some guesses would be ghosts , left over energy from living people , human generated thought forms , some form of astral being , the astral body of a living person , a being in another demition . I think you have a ghost tho. On the double you saw at the nursing home , if the person was asleep it could of been them in there astral body , we all go out of body during deep sleep .
Old 06-08-2014, 09:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Roses
I've read online that shadow people are evil or are not people that have passed on, that they are completely different beings. Is this true? Is he maybe an ultraterrestrial? I'm not trying to get rid of him, tbh I don't really mind as I got use to it working at the nursing home. I'm just curious of what exactly am I dealing with here. Any insight from an experienced medium or anyone would be appreciated!

People seem to use the term shadow people in two different ways

1/ Human spirits that people see as like shadows (that's cause the one seeing them hasnt developed advanced clairvoyance yet and not seeing colours etc so just sees the spirit as a shadow). Those spirits who need crossing over etc.

2/ The shadow beings of that other race who do do harm to us. These are sly, cunning beings which often are sneaking around the place. People often see them peering around corners or moving quickly hoping not to be seen (These im sure feed on negative energy and these are capable of making someone sick). If you do have one of these around best get rid of it. (I had one of those inside me one time, polluting my energy field).

It is only the male ones which come here as their females and their children are left at home in their realm (A couple of people I knew who were great at astral projection. Told me that the shadow realm when they went there, they followed a shadow being, has castles etc and throu these, is how I know these ones have their females and children at home). They themselves are going in and out of ours realm/dimension.
Old 12-08-2014, 10:57 AM
Jin604

These shadow beings could be a lot of things. I've been told by spirits there is literally this shadow form which is dark and usually not of good nature. But overall there are lots of spirits that can appear as a dark shadow. They could literally be anything. Some spirits can make themselves look like this if they wanted to.
SO hard to say, there's also so many different types of spirits out there.
Old 12-08-2014, 05:57 PM
Suspended
Sounds like to me, it is a residual haunt. They say in those Ghost Hunter shows it is an event or some one playing the same thing over and over. Have you tried communicating with it, to see if it is an intellegent haunt?
Old 13-08-2014, 07:24 PM
Master
I heard that shadow people with top hats and capes 1 or both on are very dangerous and that they are not human and they are maybe aliens and no one knows how to get rid of them.
All Shadow people are not evil that's how they show themselves.
Yours sounds like he was a person onetime and i think he is trying to get your attention but still be careful as some ghost could be deceiving.Sounds like he has allot of energy if he could move stuff.
Good luck
Old 23-08-2014, 01:14 AM
Mystica

Manifestions are most of the time human generated. Either by sleeping neighbors, psychic attacks, witchcraft or occult related, or others who are thinking of you (either good or bad). It is also possible to self-manifest entities around you. Less common, are entities who have been humans in life. Generally, we passover rather quickly. But that depends on the length of grievance by relatives, fear of judgment, or nostalgia of life, where the spirit is not able to release yet. Et cetera. Random shadows can manifest due to be remote viewing (clairvoyants), someone who is scrying, or it can indicate that a psychic attack is mounting. Mostly done by inexperienced witches/sorcerers who are sending blind energy or curses. If the shadows are random and not responsive, it' usually the latter. I am not sure about shadow people. I have never seen one. It sounds quite odd and rare, and I am not sure what to make of it.