Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-12-2016, 09:57 PM
Suspended
Fish I just realized something. Hahaah

Well, I just realized that I dont have to fall in love anymore. (Although i can and do)I realized that my whole life is based on love, because I'm going to be in love for the rest of my life. Weird thought

Are you going to be in love for the rest of your life?

Now I'm thinking about the health meaning of this. Falling in love and being in love does all sorts of stuffs to your brain. :)
Old 23-12-2016, 09:59 PM
Suspended
Making peace with love in a way. Like reflecting my self off love in its purest form.

Weeeeirrrddds
Old 24-12-2016, 03:58 AM
Guide

I like the side effects like losing weight and being extra attractive to other people. hahah
Old 24-12-2016, 04:50 AM
Deactivated Account

How do you mean being in love for the rest of your life? Are you talking about your twin flame? (Sorry, not trying to be difficult, just trying to understand!)
Old 24-12-2016, 07:39 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelwen
How do you mean being in love for the rest of your life? Are you talking about your twin flame? (Sorry, not trying to be difficult, just trying to understand!)
Yes my twin flame, as stubborn and frustrating ad she is, I will call her that
Old 24-12-2016, 07:41 PM
Deactivated Account

Are you together?
Old 24-12-2016, 08:01 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelwen
Are you together?
Not in the physical sense. Very much in the astral though. What about you?
Old 24-12-2016, 08:17 PM
Deactivated Account

Me? Haha, too complex a question.

Personally, I can't imagine being in love with someone all your life if you are not together. That sort of boggles my mind a bit (then again I've had a bit to drink so I'm a bit fuzzy anyhow)... the whole twin flame phenomena, it's just... it's just a phase for me. It came, it went, and now? I'm looking for connection again. It didn't work out. I'm dating again (wrote a thread last night about that), met some wonderful spiritual people, have a lot of interest, and feel some connections forming... I don't know if things will go anywhere. But I'm happy finding someone new, settling down, and forgetting about everything that happened last year.