Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-12-2016, 05:45 PM
Experiencer
Found this on the red cross website

Respect Education
Be Safe!
Beyond the Hurt
Healthy Youth Relationships
Creating Safe Environments
Prevention in Motion
Walking the Prevention Circle
It’s Not Your Fault

I do software testing for a living; and we are testing the redcross website for defects; was thinking: did I do something wrong in my situation; was it meant to play out like this; I TOOK all the blame in the situation; disempowering myself then I see this information on the website.

A bizzare message from my higherself thats for sure, I always walk large circles in the city I live in; with my dog..... mmmmm....What am I preventing:S (thought you all might want to take a read)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ side note from another thread:

From my perspective as the runner: I've been running into true love my whole life with this person and didn't realize it until meeting them physically. I was courting this person like a real man should and they didn't like my approach so I walked away giving other circumstances that I don't want to air out; but I know I'm a gift to this person so I have no free will but to wait.... Doesn't mean I wont go out and live life; but my life isn't about everything that's in it; so I don't mind holding the door open(even if it seems temporarily shut, I guess I would say left ajar). My real fear in life is not getting to experience true love to the fullest on planet hEart. (let alone how many people actually fall in true love these days as opposed to conditional/unconditional/lust or pure love?); I guess I somehow manifested this reality subconsciously...

Also; it took GOD 8 years to destroy my tower(s) of fake love/fake happiness(people are afraid of the unknown; since comfortability is solice atm to some) ; it would have only took 1-2 years if I didn't fight against the current/gods trust/influence. Being the stayer/runner/"chaser" all wrapped into one makes people confused by my bold confidence like that of an eagle and the grace of like that of a swan. Ive been courting and seducing this person in its truest form; so perhaps my approach might have been faulty or lack luster(I don't need to play a showmance when I am true love romance. What I also realized if your true loves towers haven't collapsed like yours is it fair to pressure them creating uneeded anxiety or stress.... What if they are in a 10year toxic relationship or on the verge of becoming homeless? Do you take your loves perspective(s) into consideration?

Also; anything not of god/true love will no longer exist in the new realm we are co-creating; all mankind as a collective has to do is take that first step to grace(unconditional love/treating others how you expect to be treated according to boundaries and respect).... When horizontal-linear-time collapses we will bend time and go to the correct time frame we are supposed to live in(vertical time); we are timeless/formless; nothing can destroy true love; only god; as that enternal spark is of god.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

se·duce

[sə dóoss]

VERB
to persuade somebody to have sex, especially by using a romantic or deceptive approach (Lustful love/pure love)

to persuade somebody to do something by making it seem desirable or exciting (Unconditional love)

to persuade somebody into giving support or agreement (True love)

***This would make anyone's hearts desires melt if they would just allow themselves to be seduced in its truest form; not in a player pick up chicks in a night club kinda' way! gross/barf!!!***

(I always see people seducing for sex; and it completely made my seducing techniques appear grotesque when my intent is genuine. Always told my self I will never seduce anyone unless I fall in true love; because I am pretty charming with the eloquence of my words, voice & course of action(s).

-True Love Manifest xoxo

Last edited by T.L.M. : 21-12-2016 at 07:47 PM.
Old 21-12-2016, 07:55 PM
Ascender

The ark of the covenant revealed in divine ratio--
Old 22-12-2016, 01:45 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
The ark of the covenant revealed in divine ratio--

Thanks bro; I try to share as much knowledge that God has endowed me with; regardless if people think I'm looney or should be in an insane asylum lol.

Remember: steadfast love covenant of god.

Enjoy the day!
Old 22-12-2016, 04:09 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.L.M.
Thanks bro; I try to share as much knowledge that God has endowed me with; regardless if people think I'm looney or should be in an insane asylum lol.

Remember: steadfast love covenant of god.

Enjoy the day!

I know the feels, they try to make people fitt and if one doesent, theyir only idea is to put these into a asylum. Diagnosig and what the hell ever. Looney it is solace to be true, ofc these which are "social" which love to stick around people to distract themselves of themselves haveing always to complain about your independencies. Thanks for shareing your beautiful mind.