Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-11-2015, 01:46 AM
Master

Evil, satanic and demonic spirits really do exist.
The Ouija board makes it possible for them to influence "our" reality.
Evil spirits always abuse this possibility; it's their nature and personality.
Old 14-11-2015, 02:14 AM
Super Moderator
Yes there are some who deliberately want to mess with us, whatever they are named, they do not 'synch' well with human spiritual needs.
But some Beings of those levels are those who are held there by their own lusts and desires, and if they could rise beyond those things still have much to offer in their Souls. Some are trapped and misguided by their desires, not deeply evil in intent but perpetuating things which do not help others.
Old 14-11-2015, 02:17 AM
Who said they were safe?
Oh, the toy company.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-11-2015, 02:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettles
I believe outcome is shaped by approach. In other words, how the users of the 'game' approach it. If they are slapdash and silly it's likely one of them is moving the planchette to have fun with friends.
Still others approach it with a bit more reverence and it is possible that intent determines how things go. Are the people present filled with fear? Are they looking to have a scary experience? Are they going into it expecting to summon angels or demons? (that is meant as metaphor)
Sure portals can be opened but it isn't as common as one would think based on the myriad of stories out there. More than anything, folks who have serious intent should invest time in learning about protection and dealing with situations that might arise. For example, you often hear of a portal opening and something coming out of the board, the people get scared and burn the board, I have heard this story time and time again, makes a good story...ends with fire, very exciting indeed. The reality is that burning the board is the worst possible choice you can make, it's tantamount to creating a door for an entity to come through, letting them in and then destroying the very means by which that entity can return to wherever it came from.
At any rate, it's all in the hands of the people using it as is dealing with the outcome.
I totally agree with you.

As a serious ITC researcher, I remain a bit dubious about ouija boards due to the fact there's just too much human involvement and influence in moving the planchette.

Like you said, somebody may just be having a bit of fun to impress their friends.

No doubt, some people have had experiences with ouija boards that I have not, but for me to discredit them entirely would be the same as discrediting EVPs or the Spirit Box, so I cannot in all conscience say the ouija board is just a 'toy' even though I feel it is.

As with any method of ITC research, one shouldn't go into it with the sole intent of 'summoning demons' or with any fear or negative emotion.

Sometimes, this fear can manifest as a thought form which can be taken to represent demonic activity.

Just be careful, be serious and don't just muck around with these things, or else the spirits will realise you are only mocking them and they'll exact their revenge.

It's happened to me using the Spirit Box, until I had to apologise and take it a lot more seriously than I did, when I got one very adamant female voice come through my box saying "It's all just a game for you, isn't it?" then "what makes you the eff(full word) entitled"?

I understood this was no 'demon'...it was just a very ticked off spirit who felt I wasn't treating her with any respect.
Old 14-11-2015, 03:40 AM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
Evil, satanic and demonic spirits really do exist.
The Ouija board makes it possible for them to influence "our" reality.
Evil spirits always abuse this possibility; it's their nature and personality.

I agree, Serrao - short and to the point. Does anyone have a personal experience with them to tell? Or even a second-hand story about them?

Old 14-11-2015, 04:15 AM
Nettles

The Necromancer
Quote:
...so I cannot in all conscience say the ouija board is just a 'toy' even though I feel it is.
My thoughts about that are simple, it is a game to some and it is not a game to others, how it is approached shapes the experience.
Old 14-11-2015, 05:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yharnam
That's been my understanding of it. One of the main concerns I've heard regarding the Ouija board is that "you don't know who or what is coming through." But isn't that true for all methods of communication?
Many forms of 'spirit' communication specifically set up protection, invoke a protector, and/or set a strong intent field. They commonly invoke specific spirits. None of this is a guarantee of course but it does help considerably.
Old 14-11-2015, 03:49 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Yes there are some who deliberately want to mess with us, whatever they are named, they do not 'synch' well with human spiritual needs.
But some Beings of those levels are those who are held there by their own lusts and desires, and if they could rise beyond those things still have much to offer in their Souls. Some are trapped and misguided by their desires, not deeply evil in intent but perpetuating things which do not help others.

So what about attempting to contact deceased loved ones? Or is it impossible to differentiate??
Old 14-11-2015, 07:23 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver
Does anyone have a personal experience with them to tell? Or even a second-hand story about them?

With demons? I got into contact with someone claiming to be a demon on the Ouija board and pendulum. He was affable enough, though he didn't like to give straight answers and he outright refused to participate in any experiment with me that was being recorded. Also, I'm not sure how to explain it exactly, but the feeling we got when talking to him was a lot stronger than with non-demonic spirits, like he had total control of the planchette. The planchette moved significantly faster, never hesitated, and he often "spoke" in full sentences. With non-demonic spirits, the connection was much weaker. It often felt like we were helping the planchette along to some degree. But with him, it felt like he was pulling us. It was a really cool experience.

Shortly after, my friends and I started having several "shadow man" experiences, extreme temperature drops, and other weird stuff, so I'm inclined to believe he was being honest about being a demon. To my knowledge, he's never tried to do anything harmful, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Many forms of 'spirit' communication specifically set up protection, invoke a protector, and/or set a strong intent field. They commonly invoke specific spirits. None of this is a guarantee of course but it does help considerably.

That's interesting. I had heard that Ouija boards tended to attract negative spirits, but I thought that had to do more with how people used it; i.e. since many people treat the Ouija board as a toy, they're less likely to use protective measures.

Do you know about EVPs or the Spirit Box? Those are the two main tools we use when ghost hunting, so I was just curious.
Old 14-11-2015, 10:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
So what about attempting to contact deceased loved ones? Or is it impossible to differentiate??
It is not safe to have this object in one's home.
The presence of the Ouija board opens portals which can be abused, even when one is not using the board.