Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-10-2010, 04:29 PM
LostSoulInNeed

I'm not exactly sure how she wants to do this, but she wants to do incantations. I don't think this is the best way to do this. She has some white candles and salt, but I know that is not enough. She wants me to find spells and incantations, crystals, and athemae, and anything else we may need to do this and for protection. I don't know what to get or how to do this. She knows he's still around, and I've told her he's still around, and that he will come when he is needed. She wants to talk to him. I don't know what about, though. I have tried to tell her there are already too many open doors there and we may wind up opening another door. None of the doors have been closed as of yet, and they have been open for many many years. I also told her I don't know how to close the door and that IF he comes thru, we may invite others through as well and some of what comes through may not be good. I'm worried that in doing this, something really bad will happen. She is not focused at all, not grounded at all, and I'm not either, but I'm more focused and grounded than her. To be honest, she thinks that even tho more evil may come through, its worth it to talk to him, even though I've told her he may not come and may not talk if he does.

I don't want to do this, but I feel that I have to, if not just to protect whats left, and to protect her, not that I'll be able to do much unless I can break down my walls containing my abilities in the next few days. Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to talk to him again and see that he is ok, but I don't want to risk everything, and it feels like I am. I know he's on the other side for a reason and that he's still around for a reason.

(If this is repetitive, my appologies, I'm just scared. I've seen whats at the house and grew up with it all.)
Old 25-10-2010, 04:37 PM
LostSoulInNeed

Also, another thing that has me scared and concerned is I believe I'm an emapth. I feel other's pain and moods at times, and always have. I can see certain things about people just by feelings I get and looking into their eyes. I'm afraid that if we do this, I may wind up seeing and/or feeling things I shouldn't, or inviting something into myself that shouldn't be there, and any amount of protection won't be enough. I may be wrong about myself and may be stronger than I think, who knows. But, I also have also always wanted to protect others.....Maybe I'm wrong all the way around. It's all hard to explain.
Old 25-10-2010, 04:47 PM
Master
Dear LSIN,
I don't know how you developed the talents etc. that you presently have, but for me, I am seeing that you are suffering from a measurable amount of insecurity about lots of things. In my life, I've had lots of insecurities myself. I'm also thinking that maybe you worry too much about the what ifs in life, and in this situation that may or may not come to fruition. You never know~your sis could back out at the last minute or get distracted by something in her life at the last minute and it won't be a concern.
I hope and pray for you that all things will turn out all right.
This is MY belief, but when faced with scary things, I pray. I meditate on Jesus and no matter what does happen in my life, I try to remember to hold his hand and believe that no matter what I have to go through, his love will always be there for me.
This is my particular belief.

Old 25-10-2010, 04:58 PM
LostSoulInNeed

Silvergirl I don't remember much, but I know my spirit is very old and I can remember a few of my past lives. I think my talents are natural, as when I would remember some of my past lives, I can still feel what was going on when I would get the flashbacks and during the dreams. I do worry a lot, it could be one of my biggest downfalls. I do hope and pray that she does back out, though, because I just have a feeling that nothing good will come of this if we (she) do(es) this. Sometimes what I feel or see that may possibly happen usually does happen, be it good or bad, but so far there is no way to talk her out of doing this.

The only other possibility I have to back her down is to "show" her through my mind's eye, from experiences from my past lives what could happen, but I don't know how to do this. That may dissuade her from wanting to.
Old 25-10-2010, 05:38 PM
mahakali

You mentioned earlier that you needed to remember something what do you mean, from a past life?
Do you think she may use a Ouija board (never ever use one)
Preying to Jesus is a good idea, im not a Christian but I have seen this work wonders.
You should buy some sage from somewhere, I buy it from a little book store by my house or I drive to Atlanta like 30 min away and there are a few places that have that. Do a full smudge of the house.

Try searching in your area for a psychic or a group of people that can give you some tools if you have no access to a store, you can also go to the nearest catholic church and get holy water from there, I would ask someone there rather than just taking it because people are all touching it and it will not work as good, but it is defiantly better than nothing. Start doing a cleansing of the place now by prayer every day until then reading scriptures from the bible and using a white candle if you can get a mother Mary candle this would be good too, dig some of the wax out of it when it is warm from being lit and press some wax not dripping hot wax but just touch the candle to objects and the walls, but be careful with walls if there is a wall that you know is a sort of porthole you can just hang something from it( nocrystals maybe just a prayer) or just bless the area with prayer and envisioning white light, this will not disturb the energy and sage will not disturb any spirits that are there it may weaken them temporarily if they are partly dark but it will never make things worse, now if you have experienced possession witch I don’t think you have then I would be giving you different more specific advise.

Last edited by mahakali : 25-10-2010 at 05:40 PM.
Old 25-10-2010, 05:51 PM
LostSoulInNeed

Mahakali...Yes, I have many past lives, some of which I don't remember, but some of which I do. I have a lot of abilities and knowledge locked up, and that is what I would like to unlock before I do this. It may provide me with more protection and knowledge, or at least defense if needed. It may happen before we do this, but only if its meant to. I don't believe she will use a Ouija board, she knows I hate them and will not go anywhere near where there is one.

I will definately try your advice before I do this (hopefully we won't do this). And, luckily there were never possessions in my lifetime at the house. I know there is, or at least was, one store that has supplies, but I don't think its still around. Any ideas on how to find a reputable store with good supplies I would need? I don't want fake junk, if ya know what I mean. This place needs the real stuff.

But I will definately start with what you said to. Thank you very much. It is truely appreciated.
Old 25-10-2010, 06:07 PM
Rumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoulInNeed
Also, another thing that has me scared and concerned is I believe I'm an emapth. I feel other's pain and moods at times, and always have. I can see certain things about people just by feelings I get and looking into their eyes. I'm afraid that if we do this, I may wind up seeing and/or feeling things I shouldn't, or inviting something into myself that shouldn't be there, and any amount of protection won't be enough. I may be wrong about myself and may be stronger than I think, who knows. But, I also have also always wanted to protect others.....Maybe I'm wrong all the way around. It's all hard to explain.
Being an empath has its ups and downs. It's great to be an empath because you can be there for people and they can believe that you can actually understand how they feel, so it's re-assuring that you're an empath, they have someone to go to.
Old 25-10-2010, 06:28 PM
mahakali

your welcome sweetheart

yes you probably do have past lives but i wouldn’t worry about remembering them, that will come if it is meant but this is something that you will have to be patient and know that it is not something that is supposed to happen for most people no matter how many past lives you have had. the knowledge will come to you without actually remembering your past life, in fact you will need to rediscover it according to your present life and it will happen, it probably is happening without you even realizing it.

the store right by my house is called bell book and candle, if you see any weird little boutiques they may have some sage or you could search in the phonebook for something like that or a local psychic that can tell you where. the mother Mary candles are sold at every grocery stores or Wal-Mart here in GA but if not then try any store that sells Mexican food, they will have them. in the city there is a strip called little 5 points that sells sage in a lot of the stores like this one store called junkman’s daughter that is a costume store that also sells sage. if there is any native American stores they will have it too. also the catholic church may have sage that you can have or they can tell you where to buy it. if you cant find sage then you can burn something else, search around the web, im not sure what they are.

there are probably very good spirits at your house that are helping. i would show respect by burning a seven day candle and offering water or incense to them. not all the time just every once and a wile, dont put a lot of effort to communicating with them try to ignore them as much as possible.

If i feel i need protection sometimes i will take sand or powder and pick it up and drop it wile chanting or praying you can try the om mani padme hum chant (Buddhist) or even call Michael. I call upon kali but only do this as a last resort. only call upon kali if you are very ready for she can change things in a way that you may not like. she will teach you with tough love but she is the strongest to fight off demons. if you are really scared then just say her name. do not get into the habit unless like i said you are very ready for change.
Old 25-10-2010, 06:28 PM
mac

it's probably pointless to tell you this but I'll do it anyway. That you're asking the questions you have suggests that neither you not your sister have much understanding about what's happening.

Without more info I'd say you're both 'sensitives' meaning you can discern discarnates (spirits) but are not able to communicate effectively with them. The upshot is that neither of you is in control over what goes on - you're very much puppets to the calls of those around who you sense or see.

The business of protection etc. is pretty pointless as no magic, pills, potions or whatever is anything other than superstition. You'll waste your time, energy and money going down that route.

At this Halloween stage, with all you're expecting it to involve, it's also pretty pointless in trying to improve your overall understanding of what you're experiencing.

But one day when all this is over you may want to consider reading up to improve your overall understanding of what's happening in your lives and thereby take control. Until then you're both at the beck and call of those discarnates who are always around (having no need at all to be 'rescued') more interested in staying within the physical world's dimension.

Those you discern are unknowing and uncaring. The more you both make yourself 'open' to their influence, to their presence, the less control you will have of yourselves and your spiritual lives.

It's up to you guys to decide what you want....
Old 25-10-2010, 06:47 PM
LostSoulInNeed

Mac You're absolutely right, honestly we don't have much understanding of whats going on. I totally agree. I don't want to do this. Not now, not ever. She has her heart set on doing to, and usually when she is this set on doing something, she does it no matter what. I doubt that anything, aside from a miracle, is going to change her mind....so, unless that happens, im stuck between a rock and a hard place.....let her take the chance of doing this alone and invite more in, or try to help her.......

But, one thing I never did let happen was anything control me. I would never allow that.