Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-03-2011, 01:54 AM
Baldr44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
if he's so wonderful, why is he getting annoyed at humans that cant hear him?? thats just as much his fault as any human's...

You have free will and most are so tied up in their ego minds that you can't hear from you subconscious mind. The vast majority of the human species has lost the ability to receive channeled messages, not Seth's fault that we can't hear, human de-evolution has precluded that ability. We all at one time communicated through telepathy, on occasion we still do but don't understand it as such. You think of someone you haven't heard from in a long time and suddenly you get a call from them, or you pick up the phone before it rings or you realize what someone wants before they tell you. It happens more than you think but we chalk it up to coincidence.

Seth is around, both Jane (Ruburt, the name designates another portion of her reality)and Robert (Joseph, his name from a previous incarnation) have both passed. It is interesting also that Jane did come through once to my wife.
Old 08-03-2011, 02:12 AM
Baldr44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
i rather hear from Jane. the total lack of acknowledgement of Jane's femininity irritated me when i read her books. i mean, she couldn't even call herself Jane. she had "Seth" calling her "Rupert", "he", "his" and "him" when SHE was channelling. how sad is that?

Well, its easy to understand if you read the history, they were friends in at least two other life experiences. It is simple, Jane's entity name was Ruburt and Rob's is Joseph, I am Jacob and my wife is Rose. Yet you say she couldn't call herself Jane. Why are her books listed as Jane Roberts? She also wrote poetry and other books signed as Jane, I believe you are mistaken. We all have entity names.
Old 08-03-2011, 02:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldr44
You have free will and most are so tied up in their ego minds that you can't hear from you subconscious mind. The vast majority of the human species has lost the ability to receive channeled messages, not Seth's fault that we can't hear, human de-evolution has precluded that ability. We all at one time communicated through telepathy, on occasion we still do but don't understand it as such. You think of someone you haven't heard from in a long time and suddenly you get a call from them, or you pick up the phone before it rings or you realize what someone wants before they tell you. It happens more than you think but we chalk it up to coincidence.

Seth is around, both Jane (Ruburt, the name designates another portion of her reality)and Robert (Joseph, his name from a previous incarnation) have both passed. It is interesting also that Jane did come through once to my wife.
i beg to differ...it IS seth's fault that he chooses NOT to speak on a vibratory level that a human can hear, simple as that im afraid, so he can hardly blame humans and get annoyed by them, for if he is THAT subject to emotion, he is lacking in emotional control, i say this because i know it to be true....i understand how "gifts" work and all, so im not disagreeing with you that most simply ignore what they have available for sense perception, but no one can simply blame the other for being lazy or not caring enough, for that simply isnt the whole truth, and then there's the matter of permission...if seth wants to get annoyed with someone that simply doesnt want or care to hear what he has to say, then he needs to shove off and go find someone more willing, simple fact, he has no choice in what one will accept or not, and he cant force the issue either....not ragging on seth or anyone else mind you, just pointing out that there is another perspective on what youve reported seth to have said regarding humans...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 08-03-2011, 02:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldr44
Well, its easy to understand if you read the history, they were friends in at least two other life experiences. It is simple, Jane's entity name was Ruburt and Rob's is Joseph, I am Jacob and my wife is Rose. Yet you say she couldn't call herself Jane. Why are her books listed as Jane Roberts? She also wrote poetry and other books signed as Jane, I believe you are mistaken. We all have entity names.

i could be mistaken but i'm not ... not so far as the psychological and sociological ramifications of an all male entity collective using a female body as a tool without acknowledging her. sure, she got to put her name on the books but she was effectively excluded from participation in her own mind. perhaps one has to be sans penis to understand why that kind of autonomy, even if only symbolic, is reprehensible.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:16 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
i could be mistaken but i'm not ... not so far as the psychological and sociological ramifications of an all male entity collective using a female body as a tool without acknowledging her. sure, she got to put her name on the books but she was effectively excluded from participation in her own mind. perhaps one has to be sans penis to understand why that kind of autonomy, even if only symbolic, is reprehensible.

I've spent a few days now, listening to some Seth material channeled through Jane Roberts.
Also, in everything that she writes, it's pretty clear, that she has a great affinity towards this being, Seth.
Who knew the soul within Jane, from previous lives. So he "affectionately" refers to her as Rupert.

I don't think any of it is demeaning or meant to belittle her. They are friends. And what they choose to call one another, is really a matter of their choosing.

For example. With my friends. They may use my first name, or any other nick name they come up with. As I don't mind, if it is a close friend. What do I care, what they refer to me as? So long as it's not negative.
This is a liberty reserved for close friends. People that are not friends, I would prefer they use my first name, without alteration.

In this scenario, these beings, are friends. And the spirit on the other side of the veil, chooses to refer to the soul of the medium, as Rupert.

If it is not a problem for either of them, why is it in question here?

I suppose it's a matter of perspective. But from what I have heard and read, there exists a great affinity, between these two souls.
That is how I perceive the dynamic to be, thus far.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineLove
I've spent a few days now, listening to some Seth material channeled through Jane Roberts.
Also, in everything that she writes, it's pretty clear, that she has a great affinity towards this being, Seth.
Who knew the soul within Jane, from previous lives. So he "affectionately" refers to her as Rupert.

I don't think any of it is demeaning or meant to belittle her. They are friends. And what they choose to call one another, is really a matter of their choosing.

For example. With my friends. They may use my first name, or any other nick name they come up with. As I don't mind, if it is a close friend. What do I care, what they refer to me as? So long as it's not negative.
This is a liberty reserved for close friends. People that are not friends, I would prefer they use my first name, without alteration.

In this scenario, these beings, are friends. And the spirit on the other side of the veil, chooses to refer to the soul of the medium, as Rupert.

If it is not a problem for either of them, why is it in question here?

I suppose it's a matter of perspective. But from what I have heard and read so far, there exists a great affinity, between these two souls.
That is how I perceive the dynamic to be, thus far.

yeah yeah yeah, i know the whys and wherefores but it irritated me none the less. masculinity glorified while femininity is sublimated yet again and some more.

oh well, nevermind.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:52 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
yeah yeah yeah, i know the whys and wherefores but it irritated me none the less. masculinity glorified while femininity is sublimated yet again and some more.

oh well, nevermind.

Well, you can view the subject, in any light that you wish.

That is your choosing.

If you want to color it as the "feminine being sublimated", certainly that is one view.

I just sense a great affinity between these two beings. That is what I perceive, so that is what I have written.

Jane would not channel this entity, if she did not at least have an affinity towards him. An affinity, is an understatement, from what I have gleaned.
There is great love, and they work together, to bring us messages from the other side.

As far as the male/female imbalances that have existed culturally. I would say that the scales are definitely tilting in the right direction. Given our history.

The dominance held by the male gender, in certain areas, is being challenged day after day, year after year, by more and more females, and the old paradigm is fading, as it should.

Do not worry friend, there is less and less sublimating going on!
The Universal forces seek to balance all things.
Old 08-03-2011, 04:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineLove
Well, you can view the subject, in any light that you wish.

That is your choosing.

If you want to color it as the "feminine being sublimated", certainly that is one view.

I just sense a great affinity between these two beings. That is what I perceive, so that is what I have written.

Jane would not channel this entity, if she did not at least have an affinity towards him. An affinity, is an understatement, from what I have gleaned.
There is great love, and they work together, to bring us messages from the other side.

As far as the male/female imbalances that have existed culturally. I would say that the scales are definitely tilting in the right direction. Given our history.

The dominance held by the male gender, in certain areas, is being challenged day after day, year after year, by more and more females, and the old paradigm is fading, as it should.

Do not worry friend, there is less and less sublimating going on!
The Universal forces seek to balance all things.

well, that's the difference between your view and mine. i don't see two beings. i see one brilliant woman who on a subconscious level felt she had to abdictate HER power to a male aspect so HER brilliance could shine through.

and yeah, there has been some progress in correcting the imbalance.

((hugs))
Old 08-03-2011, 04:17 AM
Baldr44

Quote:

oh well, nevermind.

The whole thing really had nothing do with male or female, Seth was more in tune with the male aspect of who Jane was in a previous experience. Ruburt is who Jane really is and Joseph is who Rob really is. I am not Baldr44, I am Jacob (Jake my entity name). You can find out your entity name by asking your spirit guide. According to Seth, our psyche is both male and female. The Nature of the Psyche the human expression 1979 Jane Roberts
Old 08-03-2011, 04:22 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Do we have a choice on where we come back to ?

Do we have a choice to maybe NOT come back ?

Personally, I see reincarnation as a continuum until the cycle or process of personal development is ready to move onto another cycle of existence and so on so forth.

I think that perhaps we finish incarnating when we are ready and prepared enough to lead a permanent spiritual existence, rather than by choice.

I suppose for some there would be a choice of whether the incarnate immediately or wait a bit longer, but I think that if an individual hasn't finished their time within a body, then they will come back until they are done with it. It's a bit like how people can't stop breathing when they decide not to, it's natural for people to breathe just as its natural for souls to incarnate to grow and experience more.

As for where we incarnate. I suppose we "drop from the sky" wherever and whenever we need to. Perhaps we go to physical places that has an abundance of the experiences we have not been exposed to enough times, or ever, or perhaps our location revolves around a great axis among many other souls who we interact and learn from each time around.