Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 15-08-2011, 02:16 AM
not human

Lust for Life

I have seen a few threads around discussing the purpose of life or your goals in this life & wished to stir my thoughts into the mix.

Why ???....... Why would we diminish this wondrous experience we have been given down to having to justify our role in it. Life is happening all around us & all we can do is ask why......well why dance or sing, why fall in love.

Surely this question must come from the depths of unconsciousness because being conscious of life voids the asking.

The purpose of singing is not to get to the end of the song ....the purpose IS the singing. Hell I am not here to help people or make the world a better place that will naturally come as a result of me being conscious of life.

Someone close to me asked me my passion in life recently, all I can do is throw my hands up in the air....my passion is THIS...( waves hands around indicating everything )

Am I alone in feeling this way........
Old 15-08-2011, 03:43 AM
Topology

*puts arm around not human* no, you are not alone.
Old 15-08-2011, 04:02 AM
Master
Hi Not Human, i had a laugh reading what you said, its so true, and I have to admit that I feel sorry for those who think there needs to be something in life to make them happy, my god!, why don't they just look around them, or just take a look at the sun rising, but see it for the very first time without conditioning coming in between what they see and their mind. Its like those who have come close to death, they usually see life a lot diffident afterwards, why is that ?.
Old 15-08-2011, 04:05 AM
not human

OK thats 4 of us counting Top's beard
Old 15-08-2011, 04:08 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

The 'reason' is as you have stated.. the Lust for Life, the unconditional sincerity of living Life with fearless gusto.. "aye, mates, sail into the wind, surely we'll catch the horizon by nightfall".. i sense i would have enjoyed the company of Don Quixote, just as much as Don Juan Matus.. i live for finding The Great Mystery with no regrets for the journey getting there..

Be well..
Old 15-08-2011, 04:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by not human
OK thats 4 of us counting Top's beard
No, its five of us, counting Michelle in my Avatar, as I know she would agree also lol.
Old 15-08-2011, 04:11 AM
not human

,,,,and then with Tzu on board .....there was six ....dang theres hope for humanity yet
Old 15-08-2011, 09:26 AM
Suspended
The rest of my poker chips are going into the middle.

I'm all-in.
Old 15-08-2011, 09:35 AM
not human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
The rest of my poker chips are going into the middle.

I'm all-in.
And then there were seven........
Old 15-08-2011, 09:38 AM
Master
Hold on ... dont shut the gate! ...