Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 14-07-2011, 04:39 PM
Rikki

Enlightenment

I'm new to the forum, but I came here to help you. I have the key to enlightenment.

It's a very bold claim, but i'd love to show anyone that's ready the gate.

This is no joke.

Let's do this people, our world is dying. It's time we woke up and saved it...
Old 14-07-2011, 04:56 PM
Topology

By all means, let's see what you got.
Old 14-07-2011, 06:05 PM
Rikki

Awesome, welcome.

Have you ever questioned the notion that there is no 'you'? There's no central CPU, no one in control?

The notion that who you believe yourself to be is a complete fantasy, a phantom?

Essentially, a collection of mind made thought patterns and emotions that is an illusion. An illusion that you've never questioned because no one ever told you to.

Take a look inside now. Can you locate you?
Old 14-07-2011, 06:30 PM
Free Bird

Ok, I am going to need this explained much more simply

Please...
Old 14-07-2011, 06:44 PM
Rikki

Welcome Free Bird. I'm going to need to you to look inside, I want you to see if you can find who 'you' are.

Can you say with 100% certainty, that 'this is me'?
Old 14-07-2011, 06:55 PM
Free Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightened
Welcome Free Bird. I'm going to need to you to look inside, I want you to see if you can find who 'you' are.

Can you say with 100% certainty, that 'this is me'?

Well not with 100% certainty, no. But I don't know what i'm looking for (if that makes sense) I know my thoughts create my reality. Do you mean we are not real? an illusion? Does this make our thoughts unreal? If so what is our purpose? and can you tell me exactly what it is you 'know' when you look nside yourself?

I just want the key! Pass it over!
Old 14-07-2011, 07:06 PM
northstar

i think i get what you are saying... we and all of this is a projection?
Old 14-07-2011, 07:08 PM
Rikki

Ok, this is better.

It's not that our thoughts are unreal. They exist. But they have evolved over time and created a 'self'. A self that you believe is you.

Once we actually realise this, see this for ourselves, then pop, you're out.

You can't un-ring a bell. You can't un-see the pattern.

Liberated from the lie. It's essential not to believe this. You DO NOT want to add anything.

'No self. No problem.' - The truth has always been there, but it's been buried deeper and deeper over time.

There are no magic steps to this, no progress, no working towards.

It's actually very simple, it's our natural state. Humanity got lost in this and now it's time we broke free.

When I looked inside, I saw this process in action. Thoughts, emotions. They had created a 'me' that was essentially a lie. Once you've seen this fragile structure for what it is, bang.....you're done.

Eckhart Tolle - 'I cannot live with myself.' He stopped and realised what the thought meant. I and myself. Is there 1 or 2? Bang, he realised the illusion and that was that.

I can show you the gate, you must walk through it.
Old 14-07-2011, 07:16 PM
Free Bird

That makes sense. I have read 'the power of now' and understood the principle behind it.

Does this mean you think the 'ego' is a bad thing? Only there is a thread on here saying otherwise, maybe you should join the debate
Old 14-07-2011, 07:18 PM
Air Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightened

Have you ever questioned the notion that there is no 'you'? There's no central CPU, no one in control?

The notion that who you believe yourself to be is a complete fantasy, a phantom?

Essentially, a collection of mind made thought patterns and emotions that is an illusion. An illusion that you've never questioned because no one ever told you to.

Take a look inside now. Can you locate you?

this is no mystery. i already know it. but it leaves the question why there is a yearning to be with another and a yearning for love
Closed Thread