Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-06-2011, 09:04 AM
Knower
I don’t to be honest I have read things where some say your death is apart of your life plan that you make up before you incarnated into the physical. Though many would not recall that they perhaps decided in this life I will perish at 49 from a swimming accident. I suppose heart failure would be more peacefull then say dying in a terrible car crash or some other tragedy.
Old 26-06-2011, 01:57 PM
Experiencer
I still think Animus gets the award for best answer.... Just way too funny.
I had an awesome Dog... he was a Bear dog I found by the side of the road....feigning death, or near death...so my daughter and I lifted him into the back of the pick-up...He's layin there until we pull away, he pops up, tail wagging.......But the way that dog died is how I want to go. He was trotting along happily, then fell sideways, dead as a door nail. Instantly, still had his smile on his face..
Old 26-06-2011, 04:28 PM
LightFilledHeart

I'm of the belief that we all choose the time and manner of our exit from this world, whether we have conscious recall of having done so or not. Seen from that perspective, suicide is neither a sin nor a black mark on the soul. It is no more a "taking of one's own life" than calling in a disease or accident. It's simply the way and the means by which an individual soul elected to leave this world, as are all the other means and methods. If the cannot truly die and is eternal, then there is no "real" death to speak of ... just an interruption in the pattern/journey That's my take on it.
Old 26-06-2011, 05:29 PM
Experiencer
I agree it's no sin or "black mark" on our soul.
But the way we choose our life isn't set in stone,
At least that's how it was for me, and one other person who I've observed...
it's like choosing a road with a lot of side roads...
And we don't really know which side road we'll take,
This is what makes it interesting....and a learning experience.
so I don't think we choose the method of our deaths..
because we don't know which side roads we may take..

An interesting thing about this, I have a friend who is very very psychic, used to work for Law Enforcement finding bodies and such. (basically in hiding now.... some other nasty folks studied her when she was young, trying to isolate substances that made her the way she is....... but anyway she did this work for years, then one time was hired by a family of a suicide victim....

She said connecting with them was the darkest scariest thing she ever encountered...
Surrounded by "Black entities" ....
she quit doing her "Readings" then for many years.....

But that isn't necessarily tied to the fact of the suicide,
maybe just that this particular soul was so tortured,
that's why they did it....
and just magnetically drew that resonating energy to themselves in the "in-between time".
That is how it works out there...

But it really had an impact on her...
Old 26-06-2011, 08:42 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***ROM***
I think how we die is caused by the decisions we make in this life.

This is what I believe as well.
Old 29-06-2011, 07:27 PM
PurplePrincess

I want to die in a place that I love and in my bed peacefully and after doing all the things I want to do in my life after a short illness.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:38 PM
Deactivated Account

This is an "old" thread but I wanted to share this:

I had an uncle who was crazy for Salsa Music, he loved dancing it! So he always said (my dad told me) that he wanted to die after having danced and being applauded for it. All my uncles from my dad's side, except one, have died from a heart-attack, this uncle had already two previous ones.

One night he went to his favourite Salsa place, he went every weekend so everybody knew him and he always sat at the same table. I think he was with one of my brothers. They told us that he danced and gave this awesome show that people were standing around him watching, and clapped at the end. They went back to the table to rest, and then he started falling down from his chair, he died right there.

He went exactly the way he wanted to, I wish it could be the same for all of us.

A heart-attack is hard for those of us who are left behind, because there is no time for goodbyes or mending a fight, but I preffer it than seeing a loved one going away with each day, with so much pain...like happened to a friend whose mom died from stomach cancer.