Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 01-03-2018, 07:58 AM
Ascender

Soul Ages

To me this explains a lot -

http://www.michaelteachings.com/soul_ages.html
Old 01-03-2018, 09:34 AM
Master
Hi,

In my thinking, all souls are infinate. There are no categories of limitation.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-03-2018, 10:11 AM
Master
I would agree that a soul is infinite, yet, when Michael talks about "soul ages" he does not talk about the soul, but rather the energy structure the soul creates, which we call spirit, and this energy structure enters the physical realms as a novice. It has to learn how to live and survive in a physical body, and very slowly will follow the path of the light or the dark.
And yes, there are development phases. Maybe not as clear cut as in those teaching, still they are there.
Old 01-03-2018, 11:07 AM
Master
Hmmm .. channeling... no thanks.

Personally I'd be cautious of any information given via it.

We don't naturally communicate with other realms, we have to be "open" & essentially give permission - why would that be?

Possession could be renamed as an inner heart kiss yet - it is not.

Its all abit Crowley-esque.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 10-06-2018, 07:00 AM
Knower
Yes, these soul ages coincides with patients going through life regressions as documented in Dr. Michael Newton’s books Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls...Dr. Newton wrote about Soul Levels or Soul Development stages...
Old 10-06-2018, 09:49 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Being
It explains even more when you look through some of the posts that people have made, I see so many parallels between the teachings and what people have posted, it's not that I adhere to the categories but sometimes I find these things interesting. Can't help but Love the irony either, do the people who don't use categories not also categorise themselves as Spiritual, or is that the exception that proves the rule? Perhaps that's a Younger Soul thing.

Just had a quick look through your proboards link and the YouTube channel. That all makes sense with Soul Ages.
Old 10-06-2018, 10:03 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel

We don't naturally communicate with other realms, we have to be "open" & essentially give permission - why would that be?

I'm guessing that what you're talking about here is second hand? I'm a clairsentient medium, by the way.

I'm sceptical of channelled information too because any nut-job can say they're channelling, but sometimes the information makes sense so discernment helps.

We can naturally communicate with other realms and often do, it's where things like Gnosis and intuition comes from. Most people have a sixth sense, even something as simple as feeling they need to phone a friend. But being open is very relative really. Asking permission is simply respecting Free Will, Spirit wouldn't just channel because that would be disrespectful. Mediumship and channelling can adversely affect people if they are not consciously prepared, it can feel like a shock to the system because your energies are being 'retuned' to a frequency that's above your 'normal' range.

It's not a Croweylian dark art, it's just not often too well illuminated.
Old 10-06-2018, 02:45 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel

You should be cautious, but I would say it is our natural state to communicate with other realms. I would even say that most of us (if not all) hear spirits and entities whispering things to us all the time, most of us just usually assume it's our own inner voice. Often times, it's not. Since my spiritual awakening, I just got better at distinguishing which voices are truly mine.
Old 10-06-2018, 05:04 PM
Master
Hi,

As we talk about soul age I think it is important to keep in mind that the soul is an eternal energy. It has no real age. It just Is.

When the term 'old souls' is used in a spiritual setting the implications are about life expressons on this planet, not really soul age.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-06-2018, 07:31 PM
Master
A very nice post. Thanks for sharing.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke