Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-02-2018, 01:53 AM
Pathfinder

People from past popping up?

This is so strange, just yesterday these guys from the past have been trying to come back into my life and they once did mean a lot to me but i had to let them go because they just weren’t good for me anymore. So i had to let them go. I mean they both popped up on the same day as well. Like could this mean anything from spiritually ?
Old 25-02-2018, 11:09 AM
Experiencer
Maybe,maybe not.

They might be returning for unfinished business, or they might be here to teach you some more lessons.

Either way, if your heart doesn't align with them, then let them go and carry on as you were.
Old 25-02-2018, 12:49 PM
Experiencer
You can re-evaluate them, how they were before and how are they now and what this means to you. Connection can get clearer or fade away, depends on your path. What do you see about them?
About popping out same day, it can mean, that you all are somehow connected and part of same energy, community, group, whatever.