Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 02-09-2016, 01:06 PM
Super Moderator
I think I have had too many to count and yet missed them all, good thing because I am just getting to the good stuff.
Old 02-09-2016, 03:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Good thing Michelle !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 03-09-2016, 10:26 AM
Master
many NDE accounts mention being given the option of "departing" or returning
to the physical form... so, from that, a [single] specific exit isn't laid out in advance.
Old 03-09-2016, 10:34 AM
Master

I wrote a piece last year on exit points;
https://visionarymusings.wordpress.c...0/exit-points/

I also go into greater detail in a book I am finishing writing. Not everyone has them, and there are no more than three, plus the final one when you do transition.
Old 12-09-2016, 06:51 PM
Experiencer

"Life is a celebration of free will and spontaneous creation in the moment of now. You do not set out with life plans in great detail, certainly not that of your death. The reason for this is because you do not, ahead of time, know the decisions you are going to make, the feelings you are going to experience and the sense of values and purpose you are going to create in your life. The ‘persona’ of the life you are about to create is not apparent to you yet since the persona which is now who you currently are was created by a great many events in your life, which in fact were not planned at all, but are the result of others deeds and actions, and influences of society and species as a whole. You do not know in advance the cause and effects of these others influences on you before you are born into physicality." ~Spirit Guide Sparrow for more, see: https://spiritguidesparrow.wordpress...ng-past-lives/
Old 12-09-2016, 11:44 PM
Guide
I remember existing between lives, if you will, I also recall planning exit points, working more with probabilities, if x, then exit; if y continue on with plan z, type stuff. I also recall "contracts" if you will, they were more like agreements, if the other person got off track or deviated grossly, remediations were made, some things were more etched in stone and others as an option. It's easier to plan a life when you are operating outside of the time-frame structure, plus it's not like one is along in the process.
Though not sure on how ubiquitous it is, it's just my experience.
Old 16-09-2016, 02:42 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherBob
"Life is a celebration of free will and spontaneous creation in the moment of now. You do not set out with life plans in great detail, certainly not that of your death. The reason for this is because you do not, ahead of time, know the decisions you are going to make, the feelings you are going to experience and the sense of values and purpose you are going to create in your life. The ‘persona’ of the life you are about to create is not apparent to you yet since the persona which is now who you currently are was created by a great many events in your life, which in fact were not planned at all, but are the result of others deeds and actions, and influences of society and species as a whole. You do not know in advance the cause and effects of these others influences on you before you are born into physicality." ~Spirit Guide Sparrow for more, see: https://spiritguidesparrow.wordpress...ng-past-lives/

Thank you AnotherBob, for sharing Sparrow's words of wisdom ......

all that he has said, makes total sense.

Quote:
You do not set out with life plans in great detail, certainly not that of your death.

I am not a believer that we pre- plan our lives, how can we with all the possibilities of other influences, and choices we make .... or choices that are made for us, depending on others and circumstances ?

All very interesting for sure all the different replies ......

Thanks to all who have replied !

Expect Miracles !

Old 16-09-2016, 11:51 AM
Guide
Quote:
I am not a believer that we pre- plan our lives, how can we with all the possibilities of other influences, and choices we make .... or choices that are made for us, depending on others and circumstances ?
In my very hard experiences, which are otherwise it's possible. Just as my belief opens the space for others to experience otherwise. I have a contention when someone speaks on beliefs that negate other's expressions, and experiences.

Just as we can plan a vacation, just so we can plan lives. It isn't implausible, just improbable for some. One's experience of planning a vacation, doesn't negate another's belief of not planing a holiday. Just as there are travel guides, maps, even tour hosts, there are similar in planning lives.

If a person chooses to ignore all of that, it doesn't mean it's impossible for others to choose to utilize suchness. To speak for all of creation in one sweep of a brush, well.....count me out.
Old 16-09-2016, 12:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Black Sheep, I was not speaking for all creation, or even for others,
perhaps you misunderstood me.... Or I wasn't clear ?

I specifically said " I am not a believer that we pre- plan our lives "

I am not negating anyone else's beliefs, experiences or thoughts on this matter. I was speaking only for myself.

Everyone has their own unique beliefs, and experiences

I believe a lot of things are possible, which the average person may believe is impossible.

I believe when one open's their mind to the possibilities....
the possibilities are endless.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Black Sheep.

Expect Miracles !