Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-05-2013, 12:48 PM
Gold dust

Question about spirits being upset or mad at the living

Ok long story short, I've always believed in the afterlife and when I was younger I had a few OBE's so I knew there was more past this life. Anyway, my mom passed away about a year ago. For awhile, I felt her presence around me. There are some things in my life that my mom would not agree with. Nothing major, but things that she wouldn't like if she were here. I have been to a medium a few months ago and received positive messages, but in the last month or two I haven't felt anything. I used to get blinking lights, but lately nothing. I've tried self meditation, but nothing. What's going on? Is it possible she left me?
Old 13-05-2013, 10:05 PM
Super Moderator
I have a strong feeling that when many Souls pass into the life of the Spirit, they will quite often get a whole different perspective on the lives of their loved ones. And get an understanding of the experiences their loved ones have, or have had. Why they have to go through them, things they need to learn, etc.
In the Spirit, they will still have a good deal of their personality, but much less attachment to ego, and rash judgmental values, as they might have had when living here. The higher on the planes of spirit they go, the more ego fades.
I have experienced that those who have passed on seem to have a heightened ability to manifest love.

But even when I have had strong connection with a loved one who has passed, and they have shown me over and over, that love never does die. Even then, they have times when they "disappear" for a while.
I don't fully know the reason for that. My conclusions are that it's dual-purpose. They have things to do! And also we have to live our lives, not tied to them every single moment! But they will always be back -whenever. It takes a little coming to terms with -the fact that they have a life of their own now, in their spirit home.
But where there is true love they will always remember, and will probably come back to "drop in on us" when they are good-and-ready.
Keep the love shining, but get on with your life.
Blessings.
Old 16-05-2013, 08:27 PM
Gold dust

Angel1

Thank you and that's what others have told me. She's got stuff to do! I look forward to getting little signs. But I understand that I can't alwàys get them. I think that's what helped me get through the grieving, knowing she was around.
Old 17-05-2013, 12:25 AM
Super Moderator
Try this, Gold dust....
Find her in your heart. Let go of all other thoughts but love. Feel the love swell up in your heart until it starts to make you smile/cry/both. Then beam it out to her, with gratitude, and happiness.
Give her a huge kiss and hug from your heart.
Then gently let go slowly.

Don't expect this -as what you are giving her is your love -not your wants....but after a little while see what you sense....do you suddenly sense her? Her "answering call"? That doesn't always happen, but it has been known to.
It's the silent language. It crosses between the worlds.
Old 17-05-2013, 01:02 AM
livingkarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold dust
Ok long story short, I've always believed in the afterlife and when I was younger I had a few OBE's so I knew there was more past this life. Anyway, my mom passed away about a year ago. For awhile, I felt her presence around me. There are some things in my life that my mom would not agree with. Nothing major, but things that she wouldn't like if she were here. I have been to a medium a few months ago and received positive messages, but in the last month or two I haven't felt anything. I used to get blinking lights, but lately nothing. I've tried self meditation, but nothing. What's going on? Is it possible she left me?

Spirits are energy, they can be in multiple place at the same time ...
I receive signs from my husband everyday ...
Recognizing them is the trick ...
Whenever you have a memory recall of something about your mother or see something up in your face that makes you think of her, it's a sign ...
Signs from your mother can also be you, your childhood, things she taught you, foods she made for you, etc ...
Hope this helps ...