Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 19-08-2006, 09:46 PM
biyu_wolf_77

question

id personally love to learn more of my past lives maby live them agin or so anyone know of ways to do this on youre own?? (seein as a regression wouoldnt really work or much of anythin thats not just me)
Old 19-08-2006, 09:54 PM
chi chi

now thats interesting hope you get some answers on this biyu regression is quite expensive and you never know who your dealing with i would love to be regressed but i dont tend to trust when i am not in control
love chi xxxxx
Old 19-08-2006, 11:56 PM
Master
I actually started exploring past life stuff with a workbook, but I put it down when I really started thinking about the possible side effects...depression being one of them. There ARE plenty of books out there on doing your own regressions, but it's not something I'd recommend you do ALL on your own. The book I have was careful to warn of all the possible side effects of exploring your past lives. It can be quite overwhelming and frightening at times.
Old 20-08-2006, 12:51 AM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi chi
now thats interesting hope you get some answers on this biyu regression is quite expensive and you never know who your dealing with i would love to be regressed but i dont tend to trust when i am not in control
love chi xxxxx
ah good thing it isnt a possability at all fer me(no life no chance to get one)
Old 20-08-2006, 12:53 AM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Goose
I actually started exploring past life stuff with a workbook, but I put it down when I really started thinking about the possible side effects...depression being one of them. There ARE plenty of books out there on doing your own regressions, but it's not something I'd recommend you do ALL on your own. The book I have was careful to warn of all the possible side effects of exploring your past lives. It can be quite overwhelming and frightening at times.
i think i know why seeing those you careabout die so many times isnt really that good but to be at peace knowing who you really are you have ta go thru that pain(ever hear no pain no gain?? theres truth to it)
Old 20-08-2006, 01:28 AM
Master
Reliving your own deaths can be quite traumatic for some people. In my experiences so far, the hardest part of remembering my deaths was seeing my loved ones watching me die.

Another traumatic thing is to know you did something so horrible in a past life, something that you never would even consider doing in this life. Finding out just what kind of experiences helped you to develop your moral code can be very painful, but like you said it's good to be at peace with who you really are...but it's also good to know WHY you have become the person you are today.
Old 20-08-2006, 04:30 AM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
Reliving your own deaths can be quite traumatic for some people. In my experiences so far, the hardest part of remembering my deaths was seeing my loved ones watching me die.

Another traumatic thing is to know you did something so horrible in a past life, something that you never would even consider doing in this life. Finding out just what kind of experiences helped you to develop your moral code can be very painful, but like you said it's good to be at peace with who you really are...but it's also good to know WHY you have become the person you are today.
exactally im shure it can seem painfull but i think ill be able to handel it(my thought is its done and over but i still wanna learn) actually a friend that read me said that me and my son were in one of the wars he got killed before me well it tore me apart shure it was heard from someone else but still knowing it if i let it get to me id be different then i am thats fer shure--instead i take that and that i apperentally was in d-day as to why i dont like plain water much--and let that knowledge help me
Old 21-08-2006, 12:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by biyu_wolf_77
exactally im shure it can seem painfull but i think ill be able to handel it(my thought is its done and over but i still wanna learn) actually a friend that read me said that me and my son were in one of the wars he got killed before me well it tore me apart shure it was heard from someone else but still knowing it if i let it get to me id be different then i am thats fer shure--instead i take that and that i apperentally was in d-day as to why i dont like plain water much--and let that knowledge help me
that's an excellent attitude to approach this with!
Old 21-08-2006, 06:16 AM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
that's an excellent attitude to approach this with!
well weve allready lived thru it once it hurt then why let it hurt so much now??(oh and trust even if its a carryover beein backstabbed isnt fun especally when you feel it more then anythin--hurts like all heack dont seem bad now but if it pulls up agin ill know it right away and see what i have to rember)
Closed Thread