Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 15-11-2010, 04:12 PM
LightFilledHeart

Speaking strictly for myself, I don't want to come back. I will be happy to rejoin with my Twin Soul who crossed into spirit in 1998 and go forward in the spiritual realms with all the many experiences and opportunities for work, growth and expansion they offer. I am one who, upon seeing the movie "What Dreams May Come" was thoroughly astonished at the couple's choice to come back! Here they were, safely "dead" (!), together again in the endless spiritual realms with endless possibilities and opportunities stretched before them... why would they want to return to the harsh realities of life in 3-D and take the chance that they might not "do better" than they had in the previous life? As one who knows firsthand the joys of union with your Twin Soul aspect you couldn't drag me out of there with a CROW BAR...!!!!! Especially having endured all they did with the journey into "hell" and the lessons they both learned about eternal love as a result. Give all that up?? Even temporarily??? Not on your life!!
Old 15-11-2010, 06:13 PM
pimser

What do you want to be in your next life? King, poet, farmer…if you have a choice?

Hi. Personally, I believe we always have a choice not only of if we come back but who we come back as. I know in my most recent past life I gave up everything to paint. I gave up my family, my dignity and innocence, and because of things that happened to me, the ability to have a truly close relationship, even after falling in love. I simply was driven to paint. Even though I lived in a time when painting was really changing, I was too far ahead and, although people accepted and paid for the realisitic portraits that I did to make money to live on, my art that I was passionate about scared them. I died unhappy.

This time around I have realized that I am here to work on love relationships, because I missed that lesson last time around. So, I have been married for 37 years, since I was 17 to the most wonderful man in the world (I am female this time, was male last time, hence the male drawing. That is me in my most recent past life). I know my current husband and I have been together many times.

I have been frustrated by my lack of ability to really allow myself to get totally into my art. Now I know why. Last time that was all consuiming. When I do paint or draw I can feel that strong pull again. It becomes like if I allow it, all other people and things will irritate me because they are distractions and I want to be in my art. So, this time I keep backing away. I don't know if I will ever paint with the passion and talent that I did in that past life during this lifetime. I am afraid to. But I am working on it.

So, next time around, I want to come back (probably again with my husband, but who knows which will be male and which female, maybe both the same?) and I want to be balanced. I want to have that passion and talent along with the ability to fully love and be in the present moment with that person I share that love with. I would like that person to share my passion so that we can spend many hours painting and many hours making love.

I have many other lessons to learn. But, once I do I firmly believe that I will no longer come back and I will be one of the "creators". I will help create plants, animals, from energy for life on planets. Some will be new. Some will be current. I believe I am working on those now in between lives, learning how to do it. Just starting with simple energy and learning how to make a couple cells and it goes from there. In my soul I am art. Art is creation. And on it goes.
Old 16-11-2010, 02:37 AM
Knower
Hmmm interesting question if we had a some say in a next life. Which I guess some will say we do since some believe we actually chart out our lives before coming here. I’d probably be a female, aboriginal from Australia (or what we know as Australia)
Old 16-11-2010, 03:24 AM
Rumar

I already have my next life set up with whom, where, what I'm doing, etc.
I'm going to be a nomad, a gun for hire, after a while of being hired by paranoid folks, I get tired, pack up, grab my girl friend in which I grew up with as friends at first, and we head out. Tired of that settlement anyway.
Old 16-11-2010, 05:09 AM
olgasneh

I want to be poet in the next life becasue I like to read poems and also to write different types of poem becasue my friends told that you have very nice thoughts so why don't you try to print you poem book but at present I have to concentrate on mu career inspite of being a poem but in the next life I will surely be a poet.
Old 16-11-2010, 09:10 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I shall brush you and hug you and love you and of course give you a nice bowl of warm milk.

How lovely!

And in return I will let you share my home, treat you with indifference and look down on you with an air of superiority...deal?
Old 16-11-2010, 09:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
How lovely!

And in return I will let you share my home, treat you with indifference and look down on you with an air of superiority...deal?
Ooo yea I like that, as long as you wear leather lol.
Old 16-11-2010, 09:19 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Ooo yea I like that, as long as you wear leather lol.

You like cats in leather...??? *creeps out of the cat flap quickly*
Old 16-11-2010, 11:50 AM
Master
I KNOW I will be in Northumbria somewhere - always have been for the last 2000 years. King, poet, farmer ? - who knows but I do know that I will still be wandering the moors and dales. That's maybe it - a mendicant Gaian Monk !
Old 16-11-2010, 03:25 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
I KNOW I will be in Northumbria somewhere - always have been for the last 2000 years. King, poet, farmer ? - who knows but I do know that I will still be wandering the moors and dales. That's maybe it - a mendicant Gaian Monk !

If that is your wish, then so shall it be