Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 25-10-2010, 02:13 AM
earthprowler

i have had 4 past life regressions so that is all i know of.

I was the son of an Indian chief (1857) and it was so real, i felt the feathers of his head dress brush across my face.

I was married to my husband that I am married to now. We were raided by a band of Indians, he was killed and i was raped. up until six months after this regression, I had an unknown fear of being raped. after a time it went away.

I was a german girl that stole a calf for food for the family. I had a mother and a small brother. The man I stole it from caught me and beat me to death in a creek bed and left me for dead. I was rescued by an Indian woman and taken back to their camp.

The last one I had I was burying my husband that was killed (hubby had gone with me this time to see what it was all about), I would not leave the tombstone, i just stood there after I laid my wedding bands on the stone. I kept hearing my name called (charli, which somehow i knew was short for Charlene). it was like watching a movie, there was a small child that kept popping in and out of view. Hubby later told me that he kept calling my name as he was laying in a coffin looking up at me. His name was Rodney....we still joke 11 years later and call each other by these names.

There are things in my life that seem to pop out of no where that I will worry about for no apparent reason such as the being raped. I wonder if these are issues that people have without knowing about them, bringing emotional baggage through without being aware of it and in the end being medicated for such issues instead of looking deeper. I worked with a woman who was in her early 50's. She liked to talk to me about things I was in to. One day she mentioned that for no apparent reason she lately had become afraid of driving. I thought possibly something happened at this particular age in a past life that would cause this to happen.

any ideas?
Old 25-10-2010, 03:09 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumar
JEEZ! I take my time and spend like 500 years apart, you just leave and come back, #*$&! lol

haha I feel I am like nephesh. I could be wrong but I think I've had 3-4 lives in only the past century. Including this one. I think I reincarnate a lot.
Old 25-10-2010, 03:11 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
Zagacat, I have been told the same thing. I have remembered several lives. I would caution you to be careful of what you wish for; the gods might be listening. There is usually quite a bit of pain that comes with the memories and it is just as real as your emotions are in the here and now.

Thanks Summerland. Some good advice. :)
Old 25-10-2010, 06:04 AM
Drella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Hey Lovely,

I dont know the exact amount of lives ive lived before but its a good few,

i know i was Native American in the last two, and before that,ive also been a romany gypsy a high priestess so im told.

but i know this is my final life time,

Namaste
If you don't mind my asking, how did you discover any of this?
I've been curious a very long time of my self and I've been told many times over my lifespan that I am an old soul as well.
I'm very interested in knowing more of my self and possible purpose if any.
Old 25-10-2010, 09:00 AM
Master
On this planet this is my first.
I have been around the planet for a little while to help someone during a life time.
Old 25-10-2010, 09:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
hmm okay so I need to dwell deep down, I would guess actually quite a few I feel about 33. My mother has always called me an old soul even when I was a baby she said I was an old soul.
Spiritlite.

For an old soul, 33 would be a little short. More like 133
Old 25-10-2010, 09:56 AM
Master
I don't think we can know.

If we are eternal then numbers are illusions..
Old 25-10-2010, 11:09 AM
Master
Yesterday I was the person I was yesterday. Today I am a new person. So as many days as I have lived, I have had at least that many past lives.
Old 25-10-2010, 12:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Yesterday I was the person I was yesterday. Today I am a new person. So as many days as I have lived, I have had at least that many past lives.

Would it be possible one becomes a new person every hour or even second?
Old 25-10-2010, 12:12 PM
abikisses

This is an extract of a past life reading I had done some 5 years ago...
A Palestine Incarnation:

Circa born in 1789: There also is the lifetime when you were living on the Earth shortly after you returned from your Sicilian lifetime. You decided to return quickly to the Earth, and this time chose for your next incarnation the place called Palestine. You were born to a Hebrew family there and they lived a precarious lifetime with being Jews. They did travel about with their family on several trips, so you did get to travel. This lifetime was a bit harder being a Jewess. You were given in marriage in secret, since the trouble there was so difficult that even celebrations of weddings could be taken advantage of and had knife attacks. You had to live in the coastal region, and often traveled to inland towns for special trips. These special trips were for working in various places there selling wares. You and your family all lived in one house, and this house became a type of commune for other siblings when they also wed. It was difficult to say the least and you struggled often for a little privacy. It made you realize that you were living like brother and sister with your husband and asked often when are we going to live apart. That meant danger to the ones who separated from the group, so you pleaded with your parents to live elsewhere. You just couldn't live like this as man and wife. You tried to have a family you see, but it wasn't happening, due to the lack of intimacy. So you also realized that you needed your space, too, as your lack of privacy meant that you couldn't take good hygiene care like you wanted. It was just too small a place for 20 people to live. That is when the whole family had a meeting and they all agreed to emigrate to the land Saudi Arabia. They thought they could live on the outskirts yet it wasn't to be since the trouble there with the Jews was worse. So they developed a plan to live in two separate villages, so that if one group was attacked, there still would be another place to flee to. That did well for a time and the two separate houses still had problems, since there was 12 in one house and 8 in the other. Then when you became pregnant there was nine when your son was born. So when you had your second child, this child being a daughter, it made 10 in this house, and there again there were problems due to the overcrowding. That is when they made what turned out to be a fatal mistake. They chose another location to dwell, and this new location caused the whole family to be attacked during the night. All were killed including yourself, husband, uncle, aunt, cousin, and your two children. You were in a state of semi-consciousness when you returned to the Spirit Realm and needed to be Cocooned (this is a process by which the Holy Spirit envelops the Spirit and they are taken to a hospital-like location and are kept semi-conscious while the Etheric level of the Spirit becomes stabilized. This takes approximately two to three weeks.)

You became upset for many months while up in the Spirit Realm after that, and although you had your whole family there, except the others who lived in that second location, you still had family present. Your husband and children also were cocooned, due to the violence done against them. You all suffered a great deal and never thought this could happen to someone being peaceful, yet you were living in a place that didn't like having Jews there. Something like this could be taken out of today's newspaper, and it is a great sadness that it has gone on for so many centuries like this in that land.

I do have more, I will post later...