Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 16-10-2010, 09:14 AM
FreeWill

Help with finding anything out about past lives

Im very interested in what my past lives may have been and it might be interesting for other people too. My mind is very different compared to anyone I know and ive learned concepts of thinking myself that no one else can understand (im pretty sure if everyone did then the world would be alot better!). I want to be an inventor but I basically already am. But one of my main interests is electricity. Ive always been really interested in it and im certainly am alot now! I feel like I could create new things and do lots with it.

So is anyone willing to help? Its been recommended that I post this in a few places. Just send me a PM if your interested and ask if you want but i think it would be nice if someone wants to help that it could be public for other people to see :) Or you could tell me how i can try find out about them myself but im not very good at calming my mind and listening.

This is also posted in readings requests sorry if the admins dont like it just warn me and change what you like :)
Old 16-10-2010, 09:27 AM
Deactivated Account

hello and welcome FreeWill !

There is a book and cd called " Mirrors in Time " by Dr. Brian Weiss. It is basically a meditation and past life regression cd. I have listened to this many times and most of the times, I have gone back to a past life and had glimpses of them. Sometimes I get a name, a time period, a glance at what I was wearing... sometimes I have gone back to the same time and location, and seen more of the same life. And sometimes, there isn't any past life appearing to me, but the meditation itself leaves one feeling very peaceful and relaxed.

It is called " Mirrors in time " because in the meditation you see a mirror, with other mirrors inside the main mirror and you are asked to step inside the mirror of your choice... this is the doorway to a past life.

Let me know what you think of this, should you decide to get this book and cd. Best wishes to you on your past life journeys ! Enjoy !

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 16-10-2010, 10:02 AM
Greenslade

Hi FreeWill

A word of caution before you start on that little Journey? Past Life recall can throw up all kinds of issues you may not be prepared for. That's not saying you shouldn't, that's just saying take it steady and put it into context.

One thing I've found out about Past Lives is that we are reincarnated with the same people over and over - the same Soul Group as it's sometimes known. If that is the case, wouldn't it stand to reason that there are a few people around you that might have come from a Past Life? If so, do they believe in that kind of thing and what do they remember? If you're brave enough to risk being called a nutter, sometimes it's worth just looking around you and following that intuition. You can also start with yourself - always a good place. Some people can't meditate - like me - so does that exclude them? If you trust your intuition enough perhaps it will lead you down an exploratory Path. If you have a penchant for inventing, were you one in a Past Life, or a scientist/engineer maybe? If you were and you can use your imagination, what kind of person would you have been?

Happy hunting :-)
Old 16-10-2010, 11:55 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Hi FreeWill
A word of caution before you start on that little Journey? Past Life recall can throw up all kinds of issues you may not be prepared for. That's not saying you shouldn't, that's just saying take it steady and put it into context.

and then there are just glimpses of a past life, that bring with it no issues at all. I didn't meet the family, I didn't have any past life issues that I had to deal with and I am not looking for any past life issues. I am just curious.

as Greenslade says," a word of caution " .... yes, good advice with anything spiritual or psychic related or just life in general.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 16-10-2010, 12:30 PM
FreeWill

Thanks for the book reference its just a bit hard for me to get books like that and stuff but I will be able to sometime. I cant really meditate that well but thinking about someone i know who can that is a close friend of mine that ive been drawn to ever since I saw her (which was for only a small time ages ago then we were at the same school later) i think she would be relevant i will ask her. I havnt talked about stuff like this with her in ages and she is like the only spiritual person I know! In fact without her I wouldnt have gotten interested in it at all! I can think of a few other people that seem like we would have known each other but they would think im a nutter if i said anything :P I might ask for help to see in my dreams I normally have strong dreams.

And i think I would have been a scientist or engineer of some sort. It amazes me and i feel like I can do so much with the way i see the world. Ive taken big interest in Tesla and T.T Brown if you know who that is but mainly Tesla. He seems similar to me but I dont want to be saying maybe i was him. And its cool because I use lots of hid inventions all the time like 2 atleast in my radio control airplanes! Apparently he had lots of things that he said the world wasnt ready for I think one maybe have been something like a pulse cannon or something crazy like that. It wouldnt help anyone I think! But he was trying to give free power to anyone who wanted it all over the world wirelessly but wasnt able to do it.

Now something else is ive drawn airships that look pretty similar to this before but i dont think its meant to be a zeppelin in this (it might be) but I think its meant to be something that works like a flying saucer mine was a zeppelin though that can stay in the air for ever and never have to land it would work believe me! I just wont be able to build an airship maybe..

Im getting off the point but it would be so interesting to know small parts of what led me to be what I am which is something very different
Old 16-10-2010, 09:52 PM
Greenslade

OK then, FreeWill. How about we play a little 'what if' game? No rights nor wrongs, purely imagination and no judgement. If you're happy to play, what I'd like is everything straight off the top of your head. No thinking allowed, no second-guessing.

If I said to you 'crystal ship', what would that conjure up in your mind?
Old 17-10-2010, 08:36 AM
FreeWill

Quote:
OK then, FreeWill. How about we play a little 'what if' game? No rights nor wrongs, purely imagination and no judgement. If you're happy to play, what I'd like is everything straight off the top of your head. No thinking allowed, no second-guessing.

If I said to you 'crystal ship', what would that conjure up in your mind?

ok and the first thought for that was some sort of ship that uses crystals to move and can fly sort of like a flying saucer. i had an image too and i didnt over think all this it came at one time. it might use vibrating crystals to fly
Old 17-10-2010, 08:06 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeWill
ok and the first thought for that was some sort of ship that uses crystals to move and can fly sort of like a flying saucer. i had an image too and i didnt over think all this it came at one time. it might use vibrating crystals to fly

Interesting. If I gave you just enough technology, could you build one or would you even like to? Is it the kind of project you'd be interested in?
Old 17-10-2010, 10:47 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeWill
Thanks for the book reference its just a bit hard for me to get books like that and stuff but I will be able to sometime. I cant really meditate that well but thinking about someone i know who can that is a close friend of mine that ive been drawn to ever since I saw her (which was for only a small time ages ago then we were at the same school later) i think she would be relevant i will ask her. I havnt talked about stuff like this with her in ages and she is like the only spiritual person I know! In fact without her I wouldnt have gotten interested in it at all! I can think of a few other people that seem like we would have known each other but they would think im a nutter if i said anything :P I might ask for help to see in my dreams I normally have strong dreams.

And i think I would have been a scientist or engineer of some sort. It amazes me and i feel like I can do so much with the way i see the world. Ive taken big interest in Tesla and T.T Brown if you know who that is but mainly Tesla. He seems similar to me but I dont want to be saying maybe i was him. And its cool because I use lots of hid inventions all the time like 2 atleast in my radio control airplanes! Apparently he had lots of things that he said the world wasnt ready for I think one maybe have been something like a pulse cannon or something crazy like that. It wouldnt help anyone I think! But he was trying to give free power to anyone who wanted it all over the world wirelessly but wasnt able to do it.

Now something else is ive drawn airships that look pretty similar to this before but i dont think its meant to be a zeppelin in this (it might be) but I think its meant to be something that works like a flying saucer mine was a zeppelin though that can stay in the air for ever and never have to land it would work believe me! I just wont be able to build an airship maybe..

Im getting off the point but it would be so interesting to know small parts of what led me to be what I am which is something very different

Hello Freewill, I'm replying because I share a connection with Tesla too. However I believe he is an alien right now and not incarnated as a human. He came to me in a dream in his alien form to show this to me, and has many more times, even while channeling. I feel he was also a hybrid soul (that is, a soul that usually incarnates on another planet and recently came to earth or is incarnating for one or two lives on earth for a certain purpose). I think his alien soul gave him many gifts, but many quarks, such as his OCD, which is comman for hybrids. The latter part of this I read in books by Michael Newton, which are very good btw.

You may be part of the group of like minded souls like Tesla, or perhaps a hybrid soul yourself, or you may have known him too. I keep having dreams about being in New York and meeting him there, myself. I didn't realize this connection or even know about Telsa until a year or so ago. Then everything started to make sense to me.

If you want to talk about it some more or have any questions, feel free to PM me :)
Old 18-10-2010, 04:07 AM
FreeWill

Quote:
Interesting. If I gave you just enough technology, could you build one or would you even like to? Is it the kind of project you'd be interested in?

definitely! I accidentally got a book about flying saucers and stuff and lots of things about them and UFOs have just been popping up in my life. I think I could do it but the "crystal ship" seemed slightly different and foreign to what ive been reading about but with my very limited knowledge of physics and stuff I had a theory that something might work but i have no idea. Its the sort of thing im really interested in