Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 15-10-2010, 12:32 AM
a1966s

Reincarnation Questions - Newbie

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to all this and would like to ask some very blunt and maybe stupid questions.
I don't know many people here where I live that even have a believe in this or that it exists. They all think I' living in a dream world with spirtualism. angels, guides etc.

Ok so here goes:

If I look at my present state of affairs. I get the impression that I have screwed up very badly in a previous life time to live through this now.
I'm not suicidal but I do pray to GOD to fetch me as soon as possible as it's getting to be unbearable some days.

My question is, will I reincarnate. Will it be worse than what I'm experiencing now. Can i somehow manifest or make make changes in this life time to reincarnate to a better one next time.
I try and do as much good as possible every day, hoping that it will make a difference when and if I reincarnate.

Do I make sense at all. Is my thinking and understanding of this topic completely wrong.

Thank you.
Old 15-10-2010, 07:38 AM
Knower
Hi 1966s

I’m not expert on this but I do think its possible that you could reincarnate. I have come across people (online) who have said that they are on their last life. I guess it means they will just remain in spirit realms (or at least not come back to earth physical) once they pass from this current life. Other people who have said they know they will come back and have other physical life’s. If you did have another life after this one. What it would be like could depend partial on what you have learned in this current life. Many feel we are here to learn and grow and that wouldn’t happen if someone kept having the same situations over and over.

There are even some that say that we map out our physical life prior to coming.
Old 15-10-2010, 07:59 AM
lemongrass

Hi a1966s! I'm too new to this whole concept to give advice. I just found another long thread about reincarnation. Here is the link & I hope it helps.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3704&highlight=reincarnation
Old 15-10-2010, 08:34 AM
xxSaffronxx

Hi

Im no expert either and can only tell you what I believe and the perhaps some literature to refer you to.

Firstly let me start by saying that whatever problems you are going through now, is NOT punishment for any previous lives!

We plan our lives and the problems that will happen within it before we incarnate on earth. Its called our Life Plan.
Sometimes people suffer more than others do, perhaps because they have chosen a tougher life. This is because you will progress quicker in the spirit world if you have more obstacles in your human life.
Sometimes however we agree to certain things happening because we maybe do need to learn wrongs from a previous life, but this is never punishment.

If you like reading, I would refer you firstly to:

Your Soul’s Plan by Robert Schwartz
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Your-Souls-P...7131456&sr=8-1

This book talks about the obstacles we face in life, and why we face them (for instance, death of a loved one, alcoholism, crime, disability etc etc the list goes on and there is a section for each with real case studies)

Journey of Souls by Michael Newton
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Journey-Soul...7131488&sr=8-1

This is about a man who regresses people to life between lives rather than a past life. This too has real case studies from people he has regressed and talks about the plans we make and agree to before we incarnate.
Old 15-10-2010, 11:43 AM
Greenslade

Hi a1996s and welcome. First off, can you quit the stupid questions thing? :-) There ain't none. You're aware enough that you feel you have to ask the question so it's not so stupid after all. Not having the knowledge/experience doesn't make you stupid, it makes you individual. We all walk our own Paths, never be embarrassed because you're walking yours. If others can't deal with that then it's their problem.

OK, so here goes :-)

That Life is that Life, this Life is this Life. Different. In this Life you are the person you are now, in that Life you were the person you were then. You're different people. Very often when you go into Past Lives you open up a can of worms with a whole load of issues, sometimes they're nice and often they're not. I believe that one of the things we can do when Past Life issues come crashing into this one is to get a different perspective on things, it's like asking someone else for their opinion. Take it from that angle and things make a little more sense.

I'm also with Saffron in that these things are planned out before we become incarnate, so maybe what you see as screwing up badly was the way it was meant to happen? Things happen for a reason, and if you look behind the mask of the event itself you can find the reason. So, to answer your specific questions -

"My question is, will I reincarnate."
Probably, but then that is only for you to know.

" Will it be worse than what I'm experiencing now."
It might even be better. Some believe there's a balance, and if your Life isn't so good in this one it'll be better next time around.

"Can i somehow manifest or make make changes in this life time to reincarnate to a better one next time."
Do the best you can with what you have here and now, it's all anyone can do. Depending on what you believe (some people don't believe in futures, as in there is no time) what you're trying to do is change the future before it happens. I'm going to assume you believe in linear time so I take it from that angle. The future isn't written in stone and there are always choices. What might happen in some future Life will depend on this one to a degree, but there isn't much you can do about it because things need to happen in this Life first.

Sometimes I wish I had a magic wand, and that by waving it I could make all the pain in the world go away. But I also know that everyone has their own Lives to Live and the magic wand wouldn't help in the end. Safe Journey.
Old 16-10-2010, 08:14 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
The future isn't written in stone and there are always choices.

I like this saying Greenslade. A good reminder ! Thanks !

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 16-10-2010, 12:22 PM
SandybytheSea

I'm so totally with Greenslade on this - but then I usually am, lol. (And she doesn't even pay me, hmmmm, maybe we could discuss this, Greenslade, lol)

a1966s I'm concerned that you say your life is unbearable at the moment, and that you pray to god to fetch you soon. Are you getting any professional help in this regard?

I can also assure you that most of the people I regress into past lives are perfectly nice, normal people living perfectly nice normal lives, and they regress to lives as murderers, saints, prostitutes, farmers, military generals, and perfectly nice, normal people. What you do with each life only impacts on your next life if you do something to HARM another person. And that doesn't just mean physically harm them, if we harm people emotionally or mentally, if we screw up their lives in some way, then we need to suffer the consequences next time around, and that's as it needs to be.

Yes, it's possible you caused harm to someone in a previous lifetime and you are now paying the price for that (and that can be overcome through forgiveness and love) but it's also possible you have chosen this life to experience it. We are here to learn and experience so we can grow, and we can't do that by living a boring life where everything is easy. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, so we arrange opportunities (which might sometimes be called challenges) for ourselves so we can grow through them.

Forgiveness is the key. And love. Forgive and love yourself, forgive and love others, do no harm to any living thing, and your life next time will be better than this one. But you know what? If you love and forgive yourself and others now, your life THIS time will be better than it is now.

We can change our lives in the blink of an eye, but first we need to change what is in our heart. Once we can do that, it's like throwing a stone into a pond - it creates a ripple effect and changes everything.

to you a1966s, I hope you feel better about you soon, because you're a precious and unique individual who DOESN'T ask stupid questions but is showing a healthy curiosity about the things that are important.
Old 16-10-2010, 09:59 PM
Greenslade

More than welcome, Dream

Your bank's been wired, Sandy, and I won't tell the tax man :-)

a1966s, all we can do in here is generalise. If that helps you with your understanding then that can't be a bad thing. However, if it's going to help you any better, is it worth talking about it so we can zero in on what you're thinking/feeling specifically? I'm sure there are any number of people on here that would probably make more sense of a specific than a generalisation. You never know, just expressing it might help in itself. The offer is there.
Old 17-10-2010, 01:20 AM
a1966s

Let's start with SandybytheSea,

Nope, not getting help. Like I said. I'm not a suicidal case waiting to happen.
What I meant is:
I have lost the ability to be concerned about living. I have almost reached a state where I feel ready to move on. My friends think I 'm nuts when I say that: I think I have learned so many things in this time that Schools out now.
God represents piece to me. Since I was small I always said: I am willing to give up my life to save some else's.

My girlfriends Aunt recently was diagnosed with cancer. I only met her once briefly. A beautiful woman with 2 beautiful kids. And the first thought I had was. If it was possible, I would trade places with her so that she could live to be with her kids longer.
I don't mean anything wrong by it.
My brother died when he was 3 years old. I was suppose to be in that vehicle that day, but my dad kept me at home to work with him.
He was beautiful, Long blond hair, pure blue eyes. The face of an Angel. I would have traded places if I new and could.

That is how much I care for people around me.

Greenslade, thank you, I'm just scared of offending someone with question about things I have no knowledge of.

To all you beautiful people here on SF, thank you for being willing to listen, assist and be there for others like myself.

My God bless you all.
Old 17-10-2010, 11:49 AM
SandybytheSea

a1966 I have absolutely no doubt that you are a beautiful person. And I also know that you are here for a reason. If you weren't, you simply wouldn't be here any more. The fact that you were meant to be in that vehicle and wasn't says it all.
OK, so you say school's out and you feel ready to move on. You can still do that in life, you don't need to move on to another realm. Maybe it's time now to enjoy, like a person who worked hard all their life and now just needs time to play. Maybe it's time to inspire and motivate others, bring light into other's lives so they can see the beauty in each other, as you have done.
While it's wonderful that you wish to give up your life for another, one thing I feel very strongly about is that we have a time to be born, and a time to die. What happens in between those two things are still open to debate. Not only has this come up time and again in regressions, but most nder's say they were "sent back because it is not your time, you still have more to do".
What that means, a1966, is that your girlfriend's lovely aunt, and your beautiful brother, had their time. It WAS their time to go, as brief as it may have been for this incarnation. And when we overcome the ingrained belief (that I'm sure you don't have, but sadly, many do) that death is the end, then we no longer see death as an unhappy event.
As for offending someone by anything you say, fear not. I'm sure none of us could be offended by anything you said. We might, or might not, agree or disagree, but if anyone is offended by another's perspective or beliefs then it is their problem - and perhaps they might even learn something.

(Besides, if anyone was rude to you, I for one would kick their butt, and I'm sure Greenslade would do the same!)