Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 08-10-2010, 06:06 AM
Deactivated Account

Past lives ?

If you are interested in past lives, what is your interest ?

1 ~ just curiosity in who you might have been ?

2 ~ you want to find out the reason / the why of certain fears that you currently have ?

3 ~ you want to learn from the past, and not make the same mistakes again ?

4 ~ any other reasons for your interest in past lives ?

5 ~ have you had a past life regression ? care to share ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 08-10-2010, 06:15 AM
EmergingPath

#3 is my main reason, otherwise it's just voyeuristic, ya?
Old 08-10-2010, 06:29 AM
Deactivated Account

good reason, ok next question......

so how does one learn from a past life ?

what if one only has a glimpse of one of their past lives, how can they learn from just a glimpse ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 08-10-2010, 06:33 AM
EmergingPath

So, I dont know that all past lives are meant to be "seen" or known in our current life unless we can really place the context.

Without the context any quick "snapshots" of previous lives may actally be completly misinterpreted. But then I can only speak for my own perespectives...
Old 08-10-2010, 06:41 AM
Deactivated Account

I have heard that also, about parts of our past lives being revealed - only that which is relevant for us to know. So I guess, that might answer the question .... if what we are shown, shows us a "mistake " we made ... then I guess we have the opportunity to be on the lookout for not making the same " mistake " twice ? But one has to recognize the " mistake " in the first place !

I think most of us can only speak from our own perspectives

Have you had a past life regression done before ? by a medium, or perhaps thru a meditation and you went back in time on your own ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 08-10-2010, 06:49 AM
EmergingPath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
I have heard that also, about parts of our past lives being revealed - only that which is relevant for us to know. So I guess, that might answer the question .... if what we are shown, shows us a "mistake " we made ... then I guess we have the opportunity to be on the lookout for not making the same " mistake " twice ? But one has to recognize the " mistake " in the first place !

I think most of us can only speak from our own perspectives

Have you had a past life regression done before ? by a medium, or perhaps thru a meditation and you went back in time on your own ?

I went to a Brian Weiss seminar and had 2 really great views of past lives. These were snap shots of the whole life end to end, very cool.

Have had some past lives revealed to mevia meditation as well... Up until this live the others were all eithe manual laborer or religion centered...

Lots of mistakes identified and Ive repeated some in this life... s I may have yet anothet incarnation to go to fix those issues, ya?
Old 08-10-2010, 07:06 AM
Deactivated Account

Wow, you went to a Brian Weiss seminar ? Very cool ! I have his book and past life regression cd - " Mirrors in Time " . I have had a few glimpses of past lives using this cd.

I also read a book I think he wrote " Many Lives, Many Masters " , very good book. I want to read it again, and there were a few more of his books on my " to read list ".

Expect Miracles !

Old 08-10-2010, 07:28 AM
Deactivated Account

speaking of past lives being revealed to one thru meditation, I wonder ? .......

Expect Miracles !

Old 09-10-2010, 12:36 AM
Greenslade

Dream Angel
I believe we have what we need inside us. Yes, perhaps external influences can help but I really believe that many ignore the best source they have - themselves. If a regression cd puts you in the right frame of mind I'm not knocking that, but where does your memories come from? What you see of a Past Life comes from inside you and not off the cd.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:47 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
I believe we have what we need inside us. Yes, perhaps external influences can help but I really believe that many ignore the best source they have - themselves.

Quite right Greenslade, I agree with you.

As for me and past lives, it is not that I want to go back into the past and see what mistakes were made, or that I am seeking something from long ago.

My interest is basically curiosity. I find it an interesting topic.

I did attend a trance regression and asked about 2 fears that I have and was given past life examples of things that happened, which could explain these fears.... however, just because I know, or have heard, that these things happened and this may be reason for the fears.... doesn't mean that I have overcome the fears. The fear is still there and I really can't see it going away.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !