Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 14-05-2017, 05:01 AM
Pathfinder

New love interest feelings?

I've started to see someone I'm very interested in, and I wanted to know how he feels about me. I did a one card spread + two clarifiers. A side note: we aren't in a relationship, just friends, but he's expressed interest. He got out of a relationship six months ago and he seems rather guarded. He says he loves me but he isn't in love with me. I pulled:

7 of cups (reversed): feels like he's chosen me, but it's too quick. He's been too disappointed to have hopes for us - fantasies and dreams have fallen away.

Ace of cups: attraction, seeing a new beginning. Opening up to the possibility of opening up period. A build up intense and growing feelings.

Queen of pentacles: feeling loving and tender towards me. He feels comfortable, secure and nurtured by me.

Thoughts?
Old 14-05-2017, 09:01 AM
Master
7 of cups could mean withdrawal. Lacking the creativity to approach or take things further. It could be family obligations, or something in his life that inhibits him from making a choice right now. Conditioning from past events, or values he holds as a result of experiences, family etc.
Ace of cups, a stir in his interest towards you.
Queen of pentacles, seeing someone as admirable, valuable and being at ease with them.
I would say there is interest but probably lacking the open mindedness to take a step ahead. It feels like someone who are set in their ways perhaps.
Just my interpretation of it.
Old 14-05-2017, 02:13 PM
Deactivated Account

Alright, based on how the cards fell, I am going to say he is interested... According to my source, Holistic Tarot ( fantastic source) 7 reversed is a good omen, called delayed gratification. In short, it's moving in the right direction, ace of cups is always nice to see as is the gushing/flow of new and feel good emotions...

Queen of pentacles I see as stability, typical wifey material, maybe seeing you as the 'prize'... So see the 7 Rv as decision already been thought out, no more the need to contemplate (because that is what the 7's are all about --just the thinking) now its time to take it to the next move. Now, using my gut instinct ( and not source) he is in pause right now, just waiting for the right moment, so I can see why AG would say he is stuck to his ways, its prolly going to be on his terms. XD

Good luck!

Hey if I remember correctly I think I did a reading for you that a King of Swords energy was in the prowl?! They are direct, honest, and no pussyfootin kinda characters( stubburn to boot) is this him?
Old 14-05-2017, 07:29 PM
Pathfinder

Angelic_Star, with the 7 of cups reversed I think I agree - he's been hurt and I think that's fueling him being guarded and trying to make the best decision. I agree with the Ace of cups, I think he really likes me. With the Queen of Pentacles, I think he sees me as her. I agree with your overall interpretation, and that although there is potential, it might be hard to break through his barrier. Thank you.
Old 14-05-2017, 07:41 PM
Pathfinder

Fox Spirit, I agree with your 7 of cups reversed interpretation. I think it's one of those rare cards that's better to fall reversed than upright. I think it means he's thinking of his fantasies and expectations in a more rational way that could eventually lead to something. I agree the Ace of cups is a positive omen that there are wonderful, budding feelings occurring. I think he does see me as the Queen of pentacles, which I think she actually is very admirable. He seems like a passionate person, but not with caution and logic to hang back. Take things slow. Yes, you did! Reading back on the post, he's everything you described as a King of Swords, which is interesting and flattering if he thinks I could potentially be a "Queen" to him. You described him as: "strong, firm and masculine. One that doesn't dangle you along for the ride. He is an excellent conversationalist, clear and concise with his words because he means business and means what he says. Excellent leader in the community or work force who has a strong work ethic. No player here. Assertive and smart." This is all him. And he has expressed that although he finds me extremely physically attractive, he likes my spunk, wit, intelligence and consideration for him. I think this could be a good match, but I am nervous of his hesitation.

Last edited by Asura657 : 14-05-2017 at 09:21 PM.
Old 14-05-2017, 08:54 PM
Pathfinder

Fox Spirit, also, interesting enough, the King of swords rules over air, and not only are we both air signs, but we share the same astrological sign, Aquarius.
Old 15-05-2017, 01:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi Asura,

Wow, very interesting and two Aquarins, oh, you will be having A LOT of fun

I agree, Queen of Pentacles is a very beautiful, earthly, welcoming card, she is one of physical pleasures too, in most tarot cards ( excluding RDW) I think she is the most beautiful depicted, imho...

Swords are sharp thinkers, in fact, they think too much which can be both a good or bad thing, they rule by logic, which can be a downside, but hey, at least its honest.

Good luck, happy to see the cards are a more positive outlook this round, thanks for the update.
Old 15-05-2017, 01:53 PM
Guide

My take on these cards is the 7 of cups means he actually has a lot of other options, not just relationships...but options to focus his time on, and he's not very serious about yours yet.

Ace of cups, means he could have more feelings for you, once he is ready. The potential is there for the future, but not at this moment.

Queen of pentacle means that you will grow on him, like an old pair of shoes. He is probably the kind of person who prefers stable, comfortable, drama free, old fashion relationships. Where everything is predictable, and he doesn't have to worry about you when he's not around.

If you really like him, then it will be a slow relationship. Not a lot of jumping into things real fast, or alot of trouble/emotions. That's obviously an issue for him at this time. You need to be somewhat guarded of your own emotions, especially when someone says they love you, but are NOT inlove with you. I've heard that worn out line by so many people in relationships, that I know it means the spark isn't there, or it's not there anymore. If someone were to say that to me in the first half of our relationship....I would certainly take it as they just don't have that connection with me. People have a way of rose coloring things when they want something, but it's just not happening. That one line said volumes. The guy is not inlove with you no matter what people interpret the cards as saying. That's why I read it nonbiased and cautiously. That doesn't mean over time, if he matures up, that he wouldn't want a mature relationship with you. It just means right now, he hasn't found that wild, crazy, love that most people look for when they are initially attracted to someone....I think the more open and honest you are, the more you will grow on him to be inlove with WHO you really are, over time....based on these three cards.

PS...Somebody used that line on myself, one time⛈ I was devastated. But, two years later, after he matured up and experienced other relationships, we got back together.....and we married. We are still married. So, yeah...it can happen if you love that other person, and think there is a reason to be together. I didn't wait on him, though....I moved on, and out of state. He's the one who found me, and brought me back to him. So don't get upset about the initial spark thing, because relationships have a tendency most of the time, to end as fast as they start.
Old 15-05-2017, 05:46 PM
55Degrees

OK, I'll possibly get lambasted for this but everyone is reading this like a 3 card spread. If it is a one card spread with 2 clarifier, then those two clarifiers should add depth (a because) to the one card, not extend the reading.

My take is, he's not currently in the market for other (emotional) options (7 of Cups rev) because 1) hes emotionally still raw (Ace of Cups) and 2) he needs to stabilise his emotions so he can offer a fully nurturing relationship to someone (Queen of Pents)

In other words, he's afraid any relationship at the moment would be a 'rebound' and obviously cares enough about you not to subject you to that.
I'd say give him time to work through his break up.
Old 16-05-2017, 04:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asura657
Angelic_Star, with the 7 of cups reversed I think I agree - he's been hurt and I think that's fueling him being guarded and trying to make the best decision. I agree with the Ace of cups, I think he really likes me. With the Queen of Pentacles, I think he sees me as her. I agree with your overall interpretation, and that although there is potential, it might be hard to break through his barrier. Thank you.

Well yes the queen of pentacles seems like he sees someone as impressive. It might not necessarily speak of romantic pursuit/ interest yet. But there is a spark there, but not exactly pursuing anything/ anyone romantically instead of it. He feels to be more set in his ways than giving into a relationship right now. Thank you for your response I hope you find your answers here.