Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 13-05-2017, 09:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Free Tarot Interpretations

One month before i bought my first Tarot deck a interpreted with a high hit rate dir myself. I use the Rider Waite deck with the interpretations kg Rachel Pollack and a self created system i want to test on other persons now. I call it the Judas Cross to use the Jesus energies because the Celtic Cross allways weakens me and because Judas was the only follower of Jesus who totally understood the consequences of his and other persons decisions and actions. Allthough it ist slitghtly based in the Celtic Cross it contains more cards and covers more the consequences then the past. It looks like this:
…………13
..........1/2

Card 1 crosses card 2 like in the Celtic Cross.
Card 1: Actual Situation
Card 2: what works against/together with the situation.
Card 3: the past
Card 4: your own influence
Card 5: the influence of others
Card 6: the near future
Card 7: what you want
Card 8: what the others want
Card 9: what you can do for you
Card 10: what you can do for others
Card 11: Consequences if you follow the advice of card 9
Card 12: Consequences if you follow the advice of card 10
Card 13: Result/Forecast
You can try it yourself - especially ich you are working with Jesus energies and believe that Judas was the greatest Evangelist - Not the traitor the official Churches say.
Or you can bei nice and help me to better my English and my Tarot abilities and send me a PN with your question (or the words "General Forecast" if you dont have a special question). I will so the forecast in about 1 to 3 days(if there are not too much requests.)

You can also ask me in this thread if you agree that i do your forecast in public. Otherwise please use the thread only to comment my system or to correct my English (i hope my grammar ist correct, i use Google translate only for Single words not for complete sentences. My auto - complete/correct ist also set on German so i have to type every word complete,)

H.a.n.d. and i hope i will hear from you.

P. S. If you ask me i will tell you only what the cards say. Not what you want to hear. Sometimes i'm completely wrong, but if i lay the past right then the future also is right.

P.P.S.: I only do the forecast and dont judge. If i see the devil with swords in your ex partners side it ist YOUR decision if you think a relationship with a drug addict is good for you.