Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 19-04-2017, 04:54 AM
FrankieJG

Anyone manifested a new home with LOA?

I am currently broke,unemployed and cannot even buy an oven with the money I have in my bank account. But I really need to manifest a house for my family.
Old 19-04-2017, 09:55 AM
Angel1

No, but to inspire you...I did 100% believe I would never be stuck with a mortgage and so someone gave me $100,000 to pay it off. (No strings!)
My sister has just given me instructions upon her death to 100% forgive the
mortgage for this young couple that she has promised her house to soon and will carry the mortgage for them with no down payment to help them out
as she and her husband were helped out when they were young.
She is moving and is in poor health...so they could end up paying a small
monthly loan for a couple years only, then I am to surprise them with her gift....these 'miracles' do happen when you believe in them...and
you never can tell from what direction they will come.

Belief and trust ... happily, without desperation..seems to be the key
in my life.

(Notice if when you heard these above stories if you felt inspired and hopeful
or saddened that these things are not happening to you...
watch your thinking that it is always hopeful, full of promise of what is coming for you...be happy.
Your power to believe and expect in good fortune is key!)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-04-2017, 09:23 PM
Master
Anyone manifested a new home with LOA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieJG
I am currently broke,unemployed and cannot even buy an oven with the money I have in my bank account. But I really need to manifest a house for my family.

FrankieJG,

I offer my story as an example I hope will help, in the reference. I found a home and a job, too.
What I learned in the second reference also helped.

You are not alone....

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...33&postcount=3

Reference: http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 28-04-2017, 01:31 PM
Thumbs up

I do believe the perspective any of us have about manifesting must
encompass the vastness, enormity and infinity of the Universe or
the creative power and thinking of the Creator.
Abraham has said it this way..There is no difference from a button or a castle.

In other words, to One that has created everything...infinite and infinitesimal there is no difference in size or difficulty.
With this attitude or understanding the mind can more believe that,
'Yes, this can happen'.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-04-2017, 05:43 PM
Guide

When my husband and I first decided to build our home, I only had enough money for a downpayment for the land. We were sent to the right piece of land and we moved out of the city with no visible means of making a living when we moved to our land. Then the miracles began. You need only deeply trust that everything comes from source, we can do nothing of ourselves. If that trust is deeply rooted, miracles do indeed happen. It is a long story but we were always provided as we needed the money and materials to build our house. We did not turn down any opportunity that came to us a odd jobs, even if we did not have the skills at the time. We trusted and jumped in with both feet. We paid for our house as we built it, (no mortgage). It took eleven years, but so what. Work with God and forget the ego. I have lived this way ever since and I know it to be true. God provides abundantly to all of us if we will just surrender to our inner source and forget about how it will happen. If you are sincere and know the source of all good is already within you and the true provider, it will happen.
Old 29-04-2017, 02:57 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetruth
When my husband and I first decided to build our home, I only had enough money for a downpayment for the land. We were sent to the right piece of land and we moved out of the city with no visible means of making a living when we moved to our land. Then the miracles began. You need only deeply trust that everything comes from source, we can do nothing of ourselves. If that trust is deeply rooted, miracles do indeed happen. It is a long story but we were always provided as we needed the money and materials to build our house. We did not turn down any opportunity that came to us a odd jobs, even if we did not have the skills at the time. We trusted and jumped in with both feet. We paid for our house as we built it, (no mortgage). It took eleven years, but so what. Work with God and forget the ego. I have lived this way ever since and I know it to be true. God provides abundantly to all of us if we will just surrender to our inner source and forget about how it will happen. If you are sincere and know the source of all good is already within you and the true provider, it will happen.

That is awesome!
Old 29-04-2017, 03:04 AM
Master
2 - to exact specifications, both bought by other people and I got to live in them for free.

'Ask and you shall receive, knock and the door shall be opened.'
In other words state what you want to the Universe and step out of the way so it can come to you.
Old 30-04-2017, 02:34 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
'Yes, this can happen'.

Wow - that is definitely a pivotal statement.
I just need to take that in.
Old 24-05-2017, 08:29 PM
Knower
Hey, you might want to stay active here because I'll be walking you through how to manifest a new home for yourself. No charge.

First step is to identify what you would like to experience.
Old 24-05-2017, 08:35 PM
Knower
So, tell me about this house. What's it like? How's it feel like? How about spacial awareness? Physically, what's it feel like? Now fill all the checkboxes - How many rooms? Orientation? Where is everything facing? How high/low on the planet is it? What's around the house? Include every feeling, sensation and emotion in describing this. Colors, sounds, materials, weights (density), any and everything you can pinpoint and laser focus on. Make it real.

Once you have the "consciousness" of the house inside you, anchor that feeling with a word or a combination of senses. Example: deep breath, tip of tongue on roof behind teeth, pinching your index finger with your middle finger and thumb while mentally saying 'home' or something like that. Do this a few times until you can go back to the feelings by just using the anchor.... Then, let me know when you're here - we'll continue.