Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 15-02-2017, 07:43 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce
One doesn't need to see inside your head & heart to see how spiritual anyone else is, because actions speak louder than words.

Yes, they do, but there is also a spiritual element in the mind and in my world, a HUGE one in the heart which in invisible to most people who can't see energy or perceive more than one world. I live in two worlds consciously. I have a physical body and a light body living side by side, so what I really mean is that there is more to my life than meets an outward set of eyes.

Also, some people feeel strongly, spiritually, about a certain thing, but are too afraid or reproach or afraid in other psychological ways, or afraid because of being hurt themselves, to show a behavour that an onlooker might think is more spititual. That doesn't mean they don't want to. In my opinion that is a state of spirituality and love, only some people aren't quite ready to show it outwardly or to be that vulnerable around others.

A good example is how I used to be. I met a girl who'd been raped, and spiritually I desperately wanted to comfort her and reasure her that no God would consider that to be her fault and it didn't make her dirty or wrong. I knew I could offer her a lot of comfort, because I was raped too. But I was too raw from my own attack and too afraid of being emotionally vulnerable to offer her the help I wanted to. So my intentions and will were spiritual, but my actions weren't (at least, they wouldn't appear so to an onlooker.)

What I was saying is that in order to really know how spiritual someone is you have to look at the whole person, and in most people that wholeness is obscured by the fact that all we have if outward speech and behaviour to judge by, which is like deciding the ocean is three feet deep because we can only see the surface.

Some very shy people sit back and say nothing because of social anxiety, when in their heads they wish they could share their intense love and spirituality with others in need.

I've been in this position myself so I know it feels to be judged by people who draw quick conclusions without stopping to actually walk with me, and peer below the surface.
Old 08-03-2017, 02:04 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Yes, I am in a 0.8% minority.

...but wait up Baile, INTJ's are the scientists...we are the rational thinkers and spirituality/religion is an anathema to INTJ.

So, for those 0.8% of INTJ women, only 0.8% of those believe in a 'higher power'....no wonder I find it difficult to find anybody else 'on my wavelength'....they don't exist. lol

This is a REALLY long thread. ._.

So we're that rare, huh? Out of 7.5 billion humans, how many "spiritual" female INTJ are there? Math really isn't my strong suit....I'm somewhere between an INTJ and an INTP, so maybe I don't quite count haha.

I've never been called "not spiritual" before, nor have I ever questioned my spirituality, but the supposed skepticism of the average INTJ makes me wonder where the hell I fit in. AND I'm an anarcho-primitivist.

If anything, people seem to instinctively know I'm "spiritual". I don't know how, because I'm a misanthropic jerk who curses like a drunken sailor and doesn't go to church. Adults call me a "sensitive", both adults and children call me a "witch".
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.
Old 17-03-2017, 02:03 AM
Master
Well, I haven't posted in quite a while because I have been writing my book, trying to get some real-life experience, giving the net a break and just 'getting out there'.

I have found out quite painfully that all of that is just a tad overrated.

Yesterday, I witnessed a stabbing, after a domestic violence incident between two of my neighbours.

The victim remains in a critical condition in hospital.

I was interviewed by the police and the media all day...I started to fear for my own safety...

So, today, I went to the department of housing to relate the story and I asked for a transfer out of the area...do you know what I was told?

I was told that stabbings and murders are a normal and natural part of human behaviour and it has become socially acceptable! can you guys believe it? Stabbing another person is normal and a part or society now? :O

I was told that wherever I was moved to, I would just get more of the same, wherever they put me because that is the way the world IS now and the 'bad people' are those who have a problem with it.

Yeah, so I was like "if it is normal and natural, why did the person get arrested?...if it is natural, why can't I own a gun to defend myself? why can't I kill people but other people can?..."

I was told to get out and shown the door.

From that incident, I KNOW that I am spiritual because I am not blindly accepting of mankind's barbaric actions towards each other, where other people just are and go "that's normal for society to be that way these days".

People are just SO desensitised to the whole thing and the media is to blame for it. People see images on the news and go "yeah...another murder...another stabbing...so what?"

It doesn't hit home until it is seen with your own eyes...it always happens to 'somebody else' until you are witness to a murder yourself.

From the feedback I have obtained, nobody cares! and all I can do is pray for the end of the world to arrive quickly to put mankind out of its collective, barbaric misery.

The human race is de-evolving back into the dark ages..

On the news, I saw that the incident of violent crimes has risen by 26% than it was 10 years ago...26%!!!

Do you know what the government said about it? "meh...26% is nothing compared to what we expected it to be...we expected it to be between 35 - 40%, so thank god it's only 26%".

I just cannot BELIEVE the ignorance of society and the human race and I am finding the only way out of it is to join a convent or a society/lifestyle like the Amish do.

So, when I compare myself to the 'average Joe Blow' I know I am MUCH better than they are because I am not a blind sheep being under the influence of media and social propaganda...I have not been brainwashed into a blind belief system and that means that I AM thus spiritual.
Old 17-03-2017, 02:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Well, I haven't posted in quite a while because I have been writing my book, trying to get some real-life experience, giving the net a break and just 'getting out there'.

I have found out quite painfully that all of that is just a tad overrated.

Yesterday, I witnessed a stabbing, after a domestic violence incident between two of my neighbours.

The victim remains in a critical condition in hospital.

I was interviewed by the police and the media all day...I started to fear for my own safety...

So, today, I went to the department of housing to relate the story and I asked for a transfer out of the area...do you know what I was told?

I was told that stabbings and murders are a normal and natural part of human behaviour and it has become socially acceptable! can you guys believe it? Stabbing another person is normal and a part or society now? :O

I was told that wherever I was moved to, I would just get more of the same, wherever they put me because that is the way the world IS now and the 'bad people' are those who have a problem with it.

Yeah, so I was like "if it is normal and natural, why did the person get arrested?...if it is natural, why can't I own a gun to defend myself? why can't I kill people but other people can?..."

I was told to get out and shown the door.

From that incident, I KNOW that I am spiritual because I am not blindly accepting of mankind's barbaric actions towards each other, where other people just are and go "that's normal for society to be that way these days".

People are just SO desensitised to the whole thing and the media is to blame for it. People see images on the news and go "yeah...another murder...another stabbing...so what?"

It doesn't hit home until it is seen with your own eyes...it always happens to 'somebody else' until you are witness to a murder yourself.

From the feedback I have obtained, nobody cares! and all I can do is pray for the end of the world to arrive quickly to put mankind out of its collective, barbaric misery.

The human race is de-evolving back into the dark ages..

On the news, I saw that the incident of violent crimes has risen by 26% than it was 10 years ago...26%!!!

Do you know what the government said about it? "meh...26% is nothing compared to what we expected it to be...we expected it to be between 35 - 40%, so thank god it's only 26%".

I just cannot BELIEVE the ignorance of society and the human race and I am finding the only way out of it is to join a convent or a society/lifestyle like the Amish do.

So, when I compare myself to the 'average Joe Blow' I know I am MUCH better than they are because I am not a blind sheep being under the influence of media and social propaganda...I have not been brainwashed into a blind belief system and that means that I AM thus spiritual.

And this is why I cannot wait for my parents to make the transition into the life without the flesh, because then I can move to another location as well, as they will no longer need my assistance.

Then, ill be changing my living arrangements and location...smiles. ...im going to move to the spiritual realms.....YES...I am going to make the transition myself as well....
...I figure about 8 to 10 years that my folks will need my assistance for.

That way not only will I be away from this Earth and the way it is run, in order to empower and enrichen the lives of the elite, at the cost of the happiness and joy of the rest of us......ill also be on equal grounds, with the nasty dark spiritual beings that so constantly surround,harm, attack and influence us and the elite, for their illgotten gain whilst they inhabit the spiritual earth planes.

Sincerely neil.
Old 17-03-2017, 02:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
And this is why I cannot wait for my parents to make the transition into the life without the flesh, because then I can move to another location as well, as they will no longer need my assistance.

Then, ill be changing my living arrangements and location...smiles. ...im going to move to the spiritual realms.....YES...I am going to make the transition myself as well....
...I figure about 8 to 10 years that my folks will need my assistance for.

That way not only will I be away from this Earth and the way it is run, in order to empower and enrichen the lives of the elite, at the cost of the happiness and joy of the rest of us......ill also be on equal grounds, with the nasty dark spiritual beings that so constantly surround,harm, attack and influence us and the elite, for their illgotten gain whilst they inhabit the spiritual earth planes.

Sincerely neil.
Thank you, Neil.

Another Aussie!

I have thought about where, in Australia I can move to if I decide to move, to escape all of the murders and violence...

I thought about Tasmania, but it's just as bad there...I though about a remote Aboriginal village in the Pilbarra of Western Australia, but they'll kill you just because you are white there...

I thought about moving to either America or Europe...but if I think Sydney is bad...

Yes, I can see they are all possessed by demons...nearly all of the human race is under the influence of Satan and they cannot see it...I can see it...all of the greed, hatred, anger, crime and murders...but they are blind to it because it is so commonplace now.

I don't know if there are more murders and crimes now or the media is just reporting more of them, but whatever the case, it has led to more insensitivity and 'not caring' now than it did when I was a child/young adult.

I can hardly wait to make the transition to spirit myself now as there is no place for me in this world as it is. It is definitely NOT the world that I remember.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy_QQW1sDq8
Old 17-03-2017, 05:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Thank you, Neil.

Another Aussie!

I have thought about where, in Australia I can move to if I decide to move, to escape all of the murders and violence...

I thought about Tasmania, but it's just as bad there...I though about a remote Aboriginal village in the Pilbarra of Western Australia, but they'll kill you just because you are white there...

I thought about moving to either America or Europe...but if I think Sydney is bad...

Yes, I can see they are all possessed by demons...nearly all of the human race is under the influence of Satan and they cannot see it...I can see it...all of the greed, hatred, anger, crime and murders...but they are blind to it because it is so commonplace now.

I don't know if there are more murders and crimes now or the media is just reporting more of them, but whatever the case, it has led to more insensitivity and 'not caring' now than it did when I was a child/young adult.

I can hardly wait to make the transition to spirit myself now as there is no place for me in this world as it is. It is definitely NOT the world that I remember.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy_QQW1sDq8

Correct me if I am wrong, when I say that you sound angry about it all.
And I would say that if you are angry, you shouldn't be, as ill bet that anger is not yours, I'll bet, that your anger is originating from the dark beings.

Since realizing that any anger and or unhappy unloving thoughts and emotions, that I did display up untill the year 2010, were infact not mine, my life now, is so totaly transformed.

Outside of the pain and discomfort delt out by unhappy dark spiritual beings, my mind and emotions now are at ease.
I now can decipher the difference between my thoughts...(which are always loving)....and the thoughts of dark unloving spiritual beings, and will only act and or respond lovingly with all beings.....IT IS SO SIMPLY EASY WHEN YOU ARE AWARE, THAT WITHOUT THE SOUL TO SOUL ATTACHMENTS AND HINDERNCES OF DARK SPIRITUAL, WE ARE BEINGS OF LOVE ONLY, AND NOT OF DARKNESS.
You will become aware of it ↑ when you do make your transition from the flesh.

I have absolutely no anger or ill thoughts about any injustices occurring within the universe, and totaly understand, about and why, the people of the earth treat one and other injustly in any way shape or form.

No one will ever be able to grasp the full gravity of why this planet and the lives of the people who inhabit it, are so out of control or sick and unhealthy, untill they have felt and understood a full lifetime of soul to soul spiritual connection, control and or hindrance.

There isnt one person that is not affected by them, not one person that does not have some form of constant unloving interactions..believe it or not.

Yes, yet another lesson about dark spiritual beings, within another post from myself...but it comes with sincerity, from me...neil.
Old 17-03-2017, 05:07 PM
Experiencer

Oh wow....I've witnessed stabbings before, been stabbed once or twice, but I've never seen death result from it. Such things are fairly unpleasant, to say the list. I wouldn't feel safe either, not with the media or police nosing around, not without a firearm. I'm no gun nut or anything, but I want to be on a level playing field with anyone who might harm my loved ones.

I do agree that violence is natural, at least to a degree. Almost every natural phenomenon could be considered violent. But in this age, our violence is misdirected. Or maybe not. I know this is no comfort, but perhaps all the humans killing each other might subconsciously sense how overpopulated we are?

For hundreds of thousands of years, even millions, there were less humans, more space between them, more wilderness and wildlife. Less fighting over resources or territory. Within the past few centuries, our population spiked, and every species we rely on is going extinct due to the effects of our industrialization and overpopulation.

Without other creatures besides us, like bees to pollinate our food, economies and ecosystems will implode. A lot of people will starve to death, many more than those starving now. I wouldn't be surprised if some folks resorted to cannibalism. Indeed, what if like the mother bear who eats her cub when food is scarce, the seeming increase in violence (and desensitization to violence) is simply part of an instinct to reduce the human population?

Don't get me wrong, I still find death and despair to be extremely unpleasant. Most people are good at heart. We are all victims in a way, victims of our own urge to breed, victims of a social structure opposed to our animal instinct. There are too many humans and too few leaders. That's why, at this point, I see a bottlenecking event as the lesser of many evils.

Not all humans need wiped out, just most. A balanced ecosystem may be able to support between ten thousand and ten million. There would be cleaner air and water, more food and free space, and more leaders who individually know and care for their people. But like you said, most people are too brainwashed to see the sins of this species. Or they're simply afraid of being one of the humans who have to die.

Either way, I don't feel safe in the city either. Too crowded and dirty. I'm not so afraid of criminals or other citizens, mostly the police, military, medical "professionals", and media. As the population grows, corporate coercion and government regulations will only make it more difficult to protect and provide for my family. Health and safety are almost illegal.

Oh if only people could sit still and shut up....Stop breeding, start a garden, and live like happy little campers. But our neighbors are all too close, and too few value celibacy. Either we (hopefully) get blown back to the caveman days, or like in Fahrenheit 451, we'll all be glued to the TV and relying on psychotropic drugs to function. Committing suicide without a depressed thought, almost just like....instinct.

Move back to Bali! If it would still be a good place to live. I'm not sure how populated it is, not off the top of my head, but I'll know after I'm done typing this. I was going to recommend the Aboriginal village idea, but....yeah haha, I don't really blame them for not liking white people. I'm white and honestly kind of ashamed sometimes. America could be nice, if you'd like to have a legal gun, since all the bad guys have guns regardless of the law. If you're out to kill someone anyway, an illegal firearm is the least of your crimes.

Have you ever been to the US before?
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.
Old 18-03-2017, 12:03 AM
Master
Quote:
I am just reaching out for any final straws or lifelines before immersing myself into total solipsism.
I'm right in there with you, necro ... not in some 'parallel' universe, but in the same one, thinking and feeling quite similarly, as I see what you speak of.
Old 17-05-2017, 03:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
I'm right in there with you, necro ... not in some 'parallel' universe, but in the same one, thinking and feeling quite similarly, as I see what you speak of.
Greetings David and greetings to you all.

It has been quite a while since I last posted, I enjoyed a 6 week stint in a mental hospital, booking myself in to learn 'resilience' and 'coping skills' in the face of a violent, angry and abusive world that my cultural upbringing was at severe odds with. Underneath this aloof exterior, beats a very soft and kind heart who wouldn't hurt a fly. I could not understand how we let the world get to this stage and why people feel the need to inflict verbal and physical harm on others....and why should it be that I need it to be 'brought home' into my own sphere of awareness, instead of just witnessing it on a TV screen as happening 'out there' and to 'other people', kind of desensitising society to the general prevalence of it.

Whilst in hospital, I learned the whole concept of 'not my circus, not my monkeys' and karma is pretty much indiscriminate as to who witnesses it unfold, suffice to say that I am no 'Buddha' or 'Jesus Christ' when it comes to taking on the suffering of others as my own and thus dying as a martyr to the cause. If we are to believe the Celestine Prophecy and Don Juan's 'Tales of Power', this antagonism results from individuals trying to capture the energy of others (aka 4th Insight), using it to serve their own greedy needs, totally ignorant to the fact that God provides an unlimited supply of this energy (aka 5th Insight).

I guess it took the whole dreadful plight of the human species to put me back upon my own spiritual path and served to illustrate that violence, hatred, murder etc does have a place in this world; to make the spiritual more spiritual and the ignorant, more ignorant, separating the species further and making the divide wider so the difference is much plainer to see to any discerning God that just happens to pass by our blue pearl in the inky blackness of space.

I have also been taking the time off the internet to write my memoirs (finished the first two chapters), writing hymns in Sanskrit to Lord Shiva and doing various self-improvement courses which have also included various shamanic drumming classes, which I am enjoying. My latest self-improvement course is called "Standing In Your Power - Being True to Your Authentic Self"...so, of course, Necro asks the question; "what if this 'Authentic Self' is Spirit/Soul/God? how does one ever be true to that and live it?"

I was directed to read the Celestine Prophecy, which I have never read before last night, and it reminded me about all of those Carlos Casteneda books I read as a teen...especially "The Second Ring of Power"...I didn't get much out of the Celestine Prophecy that I didn't already know. It served more as a reminder than anything else.

And so, I find myself back on here, just checking in and catching up. I may/not read all that stuff Jonesboy posted about Kashmir Shaivism in the Hindu forum during my absence, because I am still rather pleasantly and blissfully 'stuck' at the awareness of Shiva existing as a separate entity from myself or my ego...even my 'Super Ego' in the Freudian sense and I am happier loving God than actually 'being' God even the whole reconciliation will, no doubt, eventually arise in me as the Goddess rises to dance with Her mate.

It is a solitary journey, this spiritual trip and when my 'vibration' is sufficiently raised, the universe assures me that my 'tribe' will appear. I just need to find the balance between behavioural tolerance and being invisible to other people altogether (aka 9th Insight)...at least now I understand why I have appeared invisible to others up til this point. I also understand the role that eating meat plays...the stress and agony the animal feels upon slaughter playing a role in the violent and aggressive tendencies of mankind as they consume the flesh of the slain animal...not my circus, not my monkeys...

Then, when all else fails, I remind myself that it is totally symptomatic of 'Kali Yuga' and pay homage to the teachings of Adi Shankara, which helps me sleep much better at night.

Om Mane Padme Hum
Om Namah Shivay
Old 17-05-2017, 05:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Greetings David and greetings to you all.

It has been quite a while since I last posted, I enjoyed a 6 week stint in a mental hospital, booking myself in to learn 'resilience' and 'coping skills' in the face of a violent, angry and abusive world that my cultural upbringing was at severe odds with. Underneath this aloof exterior, beats a very soft and kind heart who wouldn't hurt a fly. I could not understand how we let the world get to this stage and why people feel the need to inflict verbal and physical harm on others....and why should it be that I need it to be 'brought home' into my own sphere of awareness, instead of just witnessing it on a TV screen as happening 'out there' and to 'other people', kind of desensitising society to the general prevalence of it.

Whilst in hospital, I learned the whole concept of 'not my circus, not my monkeys' and karma is pretty much indiscriminate as to who witnesses it unfold, suffice to say that I am no 'Buddha' or 'Jesus Christ' when it comes to taking on the suffering of others as my own and thus dying as a martyr to the cause. If we are to believe the Celestine Prophecy and Don Juan's 'Tales of Power', this antagonism results from individuals trying to capture the energy of others (aka 4th Insight), using it to serve their own greedy needs, totally ignorant to the fact that God provides an unlimited supply of this energy (aka 5th Insight).

I guess it took the whole dreadful plight of the human species to put me back upon my own spiritual path and served to illustrate that violence, hatred, murder etc does have a place in this world; to make the spiritual more spiritual and the ignorant, more ignorant, separating the species further and making the divide wider so the difference is much plainer to see to any discerning God that just happens to pass by our blue pearl in the inky blackness of space.

I have also been taking the time off the internet to write my memoirs (finished the first two chapters), writing hymns in Sanskrit to Lord Shiva and doing various self-improvement courses which have also included various shamanic drumming classes, which I am enjoying. My latest self-improvement course is called "Standing In Your Power - Being True to Your Authentic Self"...so, of course, Necro asks the question; "what if this 'Authentic Self' is Spirit/Soul/God? how does one ever be true to that and live it?"

I was directed to read the Celestine Prophecy, which I have never read before last night, and it reminded me about all of those Carlos Casteneda books I read as a teen...especially "The Second Ring of Power"...I didn't get much out of the Celestine Prophecy that I didn't already know. It served more as a reminder than anything else.

And so, I find myself back on here, just checking in and catching up. I may/not read all that stuff Jonesboy posted about Kashmir Shaivism in the Hindu forum during my absence, because I am still rather pleasantly and blissfully 'stuck' at the awareness of Shiva existing as a separate entity from myself or my ego...even my 'Super Ego' in the Freudian sense and I am happier loving God than actually 'being' God even the whole reconciliation will, no doubt, eventually arise in me as the Goddess rises to dance with Her mate.

It is a solitary journey, this spiritual trip and when my 'vibration' is sufficiently raised, the universe assures me that my 'tribe' will appear. I just need to find the balance between behavioural tolerance and being invisible to other people altogether (aka 9th Insight)...at least now I understand why I have appeared invisible to others up til this point. I also understand the role that eating meat plays...the stress and agony the animal feels upon slaughter playing a role in the violent and aggressive tendencies of mankind as they consume the flesh of the slain animal...not my circus, not my monkeys...

Then, when all else fails, I remind myself that it is totally symptomatic of 'Kali Yuga' and pay homage to the teachings of Adi Shankara, which helps me sleep much better at night.

Om Mane Padme Hum
Om Namah Shivay

Nice to see you back Necro, hope you feel better and continue to recuperate...