Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 15-05-2017, 04:51 AM
Knower
Crystals out there

Where are the crystal souls at??
I want to connect with you!

I feel super connected with generation x of the crystals as I've always been very shy natured and sensitive and empathic my entire life (people always mistaken me for being so reserved)
and my psychic clairvoyance comes strongly through my dreams even more so being pregnant, my strongest psychic point is clairsentient I feel emotions and sometimes the thought energies put out by people around me and sometimes its that intense it mucks my whole energy field for the day.
At age 16 I woke up to my souls consciousness for the first time and have never looked back since!! And that was helped through my first experiences with crystal healings

when I connect with my guides and let them in the claircognizance grows stronger, they are working with me on this and my guides always bring me to my child self for healing this part of me which I shoved away a very long time ago from the grief of my traumatic experience. I have such a connection with crystals and animals and love nature I get really emotional when I see forests almost dead looking from workers cutting trees and rubbish through nature, I never understand how people don't feel blessed and honored with the beauty and wonder of Earth how it teaches us so many things. How can't they feel Mother Earth too I wonder?

Everything about crystal children I connected instantly with and I thought I didn't even have a soul group at first lol I didn't feel connected to any of the others none of it made sense to me but crystals, I finally feel familiar and comfort with my souls purpose for this lifetime and I never have to wander through life wondering what the heck am I doing here for, no matter how many set backs life throws at me. Isn't nothing compared to what us crystals came here to do and what's after this life it's weird I feel such comfort with the ending of life I just know physical death is not the end.

I want to talk about my connection to God also... I'm not religious but I can't help but feel God's presence around me a lot through my life growing as a child and now but I never know how to open up about it as some people get really "funny" with that so I keep that really personal I don't feel comfortable talking about it with christians and all that religious peeps because my connection with God is so different to how they connect with its energy and I can't jel with that mines more on a telepathic and spiritual level to what they do believe me I've tried with churches i can't handle them , and the thing is that I actually really love this connection I have with God it's the strongest I've ever felt before the most trustable one and the most powerful love.

If your a fellow crystal child I'd love to talk with you please!!!!!!
Old 15-05-2017, 01:46 PM
Master
Hello,

I am not sure what category of evolved soul I am at this time. I do know that my connection to the creative source is different than most. If you resonate with this video/audio then my experiences with telepathy and spiritual life may be of interest to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndk8...ist=WL&index=4

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 25-07-2017, 02:10 AM
Knower

Hello Star Aura!

It's been a while since I'm on this forum and I too feel connected to crystals and thought that I might probably be a crystal soul! (crystal + a bit of blue-ray)

However I am really easily influenced by others, esp when I was young and wasn't aware of it. I used to cry a lot and thought there was something wrong with me because I'm too sensitive. I love crystals and white/transparent light. When I did that online aura test, my aura is transparent. I noticed that my aura is transparent, light and glows when in good shape, and bluish when stressed, tired or trying to make a statement.

Now, I usually work with my moldavite, higher self, crystals, angels occasionally, and my spirit team (though I'm a newbie). I miss my star family and love mother Gaia.

~Claireaudience + clairsentient ~