Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-04-2017, 05:18 AM
Newbie ;)

Can someone please help me?

Last night I went to sleep. Next thing I know I'm waking down the street with my sister and I genuinely think it's real life next thing we are been chased by a hooded figure and we run but as I'm running I start flying like my legs arnt touching the floor and I'm moving so fast.
Next I'm sat on my bed with my sister and she says it's 11pm time for bed I say that's weird because I was just falling asleep a minute ago, so I thought I had hallucinated the real world and now that sleep world was real life I then stated I must have hallucinated then because I was just in bed a moment ago she then turned and looked at me and said maybe you are hallucinating now and my vision then went weird and the world turned dark there was a sensation of me been physically pulled from my body and then I was stood up in my bedroom and I knew I wasn't in my physical body everything was dark and there was things moving around me like non natural forces if you know what I mean like dark shadows shifting I then remembered reading up on astral projection and remembered if you think of your body then you simply return and wake up, I was thinking about my body for about a minute with no luck I was still in the horrific world with my eyes closed tight scared to open them and see what was shifting around me. I then felt a sensation of me lying down so I thought I must be back in my body now I opened my eyes 3 times and there was nothing but darkness as I was trying to open my eyes it was like I was fighting been pulled from the darkness. The whole experience felt very forced like an external force was conducting what happend. I'm very scared about this as I've seen the movie insidious years ago and the whole experience was exactly what was like when they entered the further. And if so what can I do to stop these evil forces can someone please give me some advice I'm scared to sleep again incase I go back and can't get home.