Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 28-02-2006, 05:31 PM
Maarkandeya

I was once in the present of a great sage when a young fellow asked her, "How does a person read their past lives?"

After a very, very long pause, she looked him right in the eyes and responded: "Ah, so you've already resolved all your problems in this life?"

The point was well taken. Nothing more need be said.
Old 10-03-2006, 07:55 AM
Pounamu

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maarkandeya
I was once in the present of a great sage when a young fellow asked her, "How does a person read their past lives?"

After a very, very long pause, she looked him right in the eyes and responded: "Ah, so you've already resolved all your problems in this life?"

The point was well taken. Nothing more need be said.

Yes, that's a good way to shut a questioner up; BUT I would have said that there were problems in my present life whose solution might be helped by my knowing more about how and why they arose.

My understanding now is, that "past lives" and "ancestral lives" are the same - we do not really re-incarnate as a consciousness having a string of lives; yet all those lives are in fact "connected" to us by the fact that our direct lineage ancestors lived them, and that we are the present-day extension of all our ancestors. This means that the records are there in our auric fields AND our body-substance as DNA and cellular memory, which is why we have these otherwise inexplicable experiences.... its all ancestral skills and ancestral karma coming up for another try at resolving it.

Now, that being so, one would think that knowing what the karma was would help us make a balance for it; and knowing that such and such a skill existed among our ancestors could help us recover and use it. And these ideas are correct! In fact, most people (I believe) are here embodied on Earth at this time in history to enable them to release their ancestral load of karma, and to develop more the potentials that are there from "past lives". So of course you have to know what its all about - as the best way to release karma without getting overwhelmed by it is to find out what it was and understand the lesson that it points up - and release it without having to experience it!

To do this, you are helped enormously by knowing these records; and it IS possible to know them. You simply have to learn how to test your truth (for instance by a kinesthetic testing method such as muscle-testing or pendulum) and when you're confident in doing that, make like a detective, and start asking the right questions. Of course you have also to protect yourself psychically, be grounded, ask your Higher Self and angels to help, etc., etc., but it is quite possible to do this, and is to be encouraged for those who are interested in making the best use of their embodiment here, in my humble opinion.
Old 11-08-2006, 10:36 PM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenon
I haven't been regressed before.
same here think acouple of workin theru sorta ones(saw in my dreams) but more have been read by outhers holdon ill dig one out(i hate the place that its from as the owner isnt kind to me or my type but its still info) http://www.mysticalwonders.org/group/about1086.html is it (ive had 4 accounts on there am thought to be banned but if i was couldnt dig that out)

my thery with past lives is that every hobby intrest and the like is a memory thats just hidden i love my herb gardens and included link explains some of why like egypy guess i lived there long time ago have some gifts and allways willin to help in anyway i can
Old 12-08-2006, 06:18 AM
bluespirit

Book1

I have never been regressed but have always felt very much at home with the Victorian age. Even as a child,loved to read stories about Victorian families and their way of life.
Closed Thread