Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 30-10-2010, 02:37 PM
Sungirl

future life echos?

Something completly random just happened and I can only explain it through echos of future lives. I would be very interested in hearing other people's views on this.

I was just in a local shopping centre (mall) having done my weekly shop and I was just merrily pushing the trolly to my car. Ahead of me I saw a number of offical looking guys were walking towards me asking people to stand at the edges. Behind them was a man on what looked like and electric cart and on the back, facing backwards was a large plastic robot. Just googled it and found it was this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW4NHsjFZcU . But it wasn't moving.. I don't think, I didn't look.

I instantly felt terrified. So I got well out of the way and waited for it all to go past then kept walking. I held it together till I got to the car but broke down when I got there!! I cried and felt panicy all the way home. Even seeing the youtube scares me.

Now, I am phobic of masks and people dressed up. I know that.. but this is more. I have seen static robots and they don't scare me like waxworks do.

So why do I think this is a future life echo?

When I was young I found a number of historical events felt very scary. When we did the 1st world war at school I freaked and couldn't go to history class for weeks!!! Later I found that I had been gassed in the trenches. I have also found that other periods elicit strong feelings of recognition, only to find that I lived in those times. Not as anyone special, but definite past lives.

When I watch post-apocalyptic films I get similar feelings of familiarity.. but I have never visited a time when it was like that... apart from once when I visited what I thought was a metaphor of a place I felt I was in... darkness, burning cars, snipers in the windows and very much a sense of deadness like post apocalypitic films have.

So... did this robot trigger a future life memory? Was it a life on another planet? I have no idea but it is the only way I can truly explain the level of fear I felt!!!!

I am soooo grateful I didn't see it walking round as I think I would have become a gibbering wreck.

I'm nearly 40 years old!!! How can a man dressed up in plastic terrify me this much?

Has anyone else had future life memories? Please tell me I'm not completely insane!!!!!
Old 31-10-2010, 09:58 AM
Sungirl

I guess I really am mad!!
Old 01-11-2010, 03:43 PM
Sungirl

just bumping again to see if anyone out there has any views on this.....
Old 05-11-2010, 02:12 PM
Ivy

Tilia, I actually think youre less mad than people who imagine lifes experiences to go in a linear order of time.

Could it have been a future life memory? I really dont know its perhaps a more difficult notion to support than past life. But it is a real possibility. What matters perhaps is the belief that you resonate with - because this belief will have some bearing on how you use this experience right now.

Ive known a few people to fear masks, puppets, waxworks etc, and I have a theory that those who feel human spirit/or energy, find it difficult to adjust to seeing a lifelike form that doesnt have the lifelike human energy....its kind of souless...zombiefied life.

Ive had other dimensional weirdness stuff (sorry, lol, its the best way I can find to describe it)....but Ive felt this is other dimensions of reality, rather than future life.
Old 05-11-2010, 03:40 PM
Sungirl

Hey there Heather (my namesake )

Thanks for reading my post.

It's interesting you say about other people that fear masks as I knew it most likely had something to do with people not appearing as they are... which would tie in with what you are saying. I feel one kind of energy from the person/or not person (as in a wax works) (even though I am not actively aware of it) but see something different.

One of the waxworks that scared me the most was one of Queen Victoria in the Ventnor Waxworks. She was breathing and tapping her foot. I was only 11 and lost the plot BIG TIME!!!

With the experience above, maybe I sensed the energy of a person... but I didn't see him. I saw a static robot shape as at that time I didn't know it would move!

It's an interesting theory and something to definitely ponder.

I'm seeing my healer/teacher tonight and will be talking to her about it. I'll post back if we come up with anything...

Blessings, Heather
Old 06-11-2010, 12:08 PM
SandybytheSea

Hi Tilia
Of COURSE it could have been a future life - only 3rd dimension is linear. My belief is that we live out all our incarnations in a macro-second and we think we're living them when we're merely recalling them. But that's a bit too "out there" for most people.

But there is another possibility you might not have considered .... Atlantis!

Heather, regarding masks, puppets and waxworks (and to that I'd add owls and frogs) I've had a few people regress with those fears or fascinations, and they usually relate back to an e.t. experience.
Old 06-11-2010, 01:14 PM
Master
It's funny how some things can push our buttons. One time when I was still a young driver, I was going up the road and an ambulance was right behind me, and sometimes you just don't hear their siren even when they're that close. When I finally spotted it in my rear-view I went into shock, but I pulled over right away of course, and sat there parked as it went by, then I just broke down into a bucket of tears and near-hysterics. I have no idea why to this day, although I've speculated a thing or two, but nothing gels about it. I have another story for another day.

That robot does nothing for me, but if it pushed your button, I'm sorry, but I know the terror of something like that.