Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-05-2017, 01:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
@ Paige Ignited, thanks for your feedback! I hope you and him will be able to get together soon!

@ Akira, that may or may not be true, but that wasn't the question. What you come up with has nothing to do with my question at all...
I'm not asking for analysis, nor trying to build a case on statistics. I'm only asking if anyone else ON HERE is romantically involved with their TF.

Hi Fairy
I am little confused I was just offering up an opinion . Nothing more than that! I am not sure why you've shouted at me. I was just saying it the way that I see it. Okay fair enough you meant on the forum and I may have missed that, sorry (I have dyslexia, so I may not have read it properly). However, there’s was no meanness intended and I was just talking about it generally. I honestly was not intending to upset anyone.
Old 22-05-2017, 02:44 PM
Guide

Awwww... Akira, no worries. I resonate with your post and I'm sure others do too. In a way it is similar to what Inika was saying.
TF connections are intense and can feel 'out of this world' for some if not most. Not quantifiable. I don't believe the connection should be judged with regard toward romance.., and yet..

I've been romantically involved with my TF for decades. He's been my TF in all aspects. Are we in a 3D relationship currently? No. Do I believe those who say 'then he's not really your TF'? No.

"As far as grounding the love into a 3D reality from a 5D scale, it’s definitely possible.
I don’t see what the problem here is? if it’s love and if your meant to be together on this earth plane. It’s that simple. High frequency or not." Paige Ignited

Paige, despite high frequency and much love there can be obstacles.. Hopefully you are correct though, and love will prevail.

Fairy Crystal -I was one of the first to wish you well on your journey with new love and I still wish the best for you! Co-dependency is a struggle for many so thanks for bringing this into to the light.
Old 22-05-2017, 02:55 PM
Master
Quote:
That is awesome!
So the stormy aspect always remains?

Yes....It has remained so to a degree......but if you knew the story of how we came together.....and its a long, involved one with some significant challenges...some of them totally out of either of our control.......you would see the obvious....we are both old souls who were meant to be together....no more than that....had to be together!!!! As in could not NOT be together.

I can't imagine my life without her and I know she feels the same way.....

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 22-05-2017, 10:34 PM
Guide

Quote:
Yes, you're right. Glad to hear you both do see the beauty of it :)
May I asked if you're still in touch and if you've fully accepted not being together, because that must be hard?

I just saw that and I sort of had replied this in an another thread earlier today :). Long story short: yes, we are still in touch. No, we have not accepted not being together and we both have admitted it at different times to the other... but we are both masters of avoidance.
To be honest, it's been a while since I have had one of 'those' days when the loss of the romantic commitment hurts me... more than a year really... but I am having one today. It is sad is all I can say about it... :(
Old 23-05-2017, 08:11 AM
Master
Thanks for you're reply Selene. I may have missed that, I don't read everything on here because there's so much negativity about TFs. I read very selectively.
Sorry to hear you're not feeling too good at the moment. Since I know the depth of such connections I can understand how much it has to hurt.
Big hug!!
Old 23-05-2017, 02:15 PM
Seeker

Hi FairyCrystal

I have been with my twin (romantically) for around 2 yrs now and lived together for half of that time. We continually have to work on all aspects of our life continuously to enable us to have a harmonious life together. When it's good...hell it's good! But when it's bad...boy it's bad!

The intensity of highs and lows remain, thus so does the 'runner and chaser element"...we both suffer from depression and anxiety so that is also something we strive to work on. I find a pattern...something huge comes up to heal...if we ignore, listen to ego or not recognise it one of us will be trying to run...but I don't know what happens but just as that person is ready to leave the other finds their strength to sort their stuff (with the support of the other) then we have a beautiful time once again...almost to remind us again of how amazing this connection is!
Old 23-05-2017, 02:30 PM
Guide

Quote:
Thanks for you're reply Selene. I may have missed that, I don't read everything on here because there's so much negativity about TFs. I read very selectively.
Sorry to hear you're not feeling too good at the moment. Since I know the depth of such connections I can understand how much it has to hurt.
Big hug!!

definitely, lots of negativity, hence my reluctance to be more present. Thank you for the hug :). It is always needed. I feel better today :).

The good thing about the TF experience for me is that even the pain is... I am not sure I do have words for it, but while the pain can be deep at times, it is a productive, creative, evolving kind of pain that makes me move forward with life and grow, instead of just stay focused on what I am missing on.
Old 23-05-2017, 04:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinowl
Hi FairyCrystal

I have been with my twin (romantically) for around 2 yrs now and lived together for half of that time. We continually have to work on all aspects of our life continuously to enable us to have a harmonious life together. When it's good...hell it's good! But when it's bad...boy it's bad!

The intensity of highs and lows remain, thus so does the 'runner and chaser element"...we both suffer from depression and anxiety so that is also something we strive to work on. I find a pattern...something huge comes up to heal...if we ignore, listen to ego or not recognise it one of us will be trying to run...but I don't know what happens but just as that person is ready to leave the other finds their strength to sort their stuff (with the support of the other) then we have a beautiful time once again...almost to remind us again of how amazing this connection is!
Thank you for your story! Nice to hear another story about TFs that are working out :) We haven't got nearly enough of that on here!
I sometimes wonder how it would go for us if we were to live together.
This entire runner and chaser thing, I've thought about that too at times. I don't think we've really had that. There have been a couple of moments where I freaked out because of what was going on, and came close to ending it, out of fear. But that never lasted long. I chose to either address the issue in myself (wounds and old fears) if I felt it was a 'me only' thing, otherwise talked to him about it. We've always sorted it, quite fast too. He never gets upset with me when I flip, he's calm, understanding, comes up with insightful things, and we just talk calmly and work it out.
One time it got really sticky, that was the time we finally openly admitted how much we love each other. It wasn't romantic in the sense of wine and roses and dinner. We'd had a very intense, emotional conversation. And when I told him how much I loved him too, I was bawling my eyes out That was a new one on me, haha.
Twice he wasn't really pleased with me for something I did, but we worked through that really fast too.
I think he is a tad scared of the depth of what's between us, but I've never noticed tendencies to run. So I never chased. Nor has he ever chased me. Because I never ran. Neither of us blame the other when something is up, it's more like if ever something is up we both want it sorted asap.
That's why I sometimes wonder how things would go if we'd live together. Time will tell, too soon for such things at the mo.
Old 23-05-2017, 04:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by selene
definitely, lots of negativity, hence my reluctance to be more present. Thank you for the hug :). It is always needed. I feel better today :).

The good thing about the TF experience for me is that even the pain is... I am not sure I do have words for it, but while the pain can be deep at times, it is a productive, creative, evolving kind of pain that makes me move forward with life and grow, instead of just stay focused on what I am missing on.
I hear you. In a way it's a very deep intense pain, in another way it's beautiful because it helps you grow.