Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 20-04-2017, 10:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Towel unexpectedly thrown onto the floor

It's something that happened about 10 years ago, right after my father passed away. My father died due to surgery complications. He had problems with alcohol and diseases as a consequence. A few days after my father passed away, I was taking a shower, looking towards the door, and all of a sudden, my towel was thrown onto the floor. It's strange because my towel was hanging on the shower box, and if the cause were the wind due to opened window (i don't remember whether or not it was closed), the towel would have gone directly onto the floor. It's like somebody threw my towel, which is what my mind told me. Given that I was shocked by my father's death, it could have been a delusion. I was only about 17 years old. It was a scary experience. I ran out of the shower with all the soap on my body. What do you guys think about it? From a non-sceptical perspective, it could have been my father not accepting his death and desperately trying to communicate with me. Regards.
Old 20-04-2017, 10:27 PM
Seeker
Supernaturalism cannot cross over into the natural existence. Our minds sometimes play tricks on us.