Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-01-2018, 05:32 PM
Master
Wonderful Article from Cassady Cayne!

Cassady has a wonderful article out again, posted on January 12th.
"How to make 2018 your best Twin Flame year yet"
Forum rules don't allow me to link to it, but you can find it on her website twinflame1111.
The article has a lot of links to other articles and I find it really helpful.

Old 14-01-2018, 10:00 PM
Master

can i ask you a question?

Why do you follow links and websites about twin flames so often?
Old 14-01-2018, 10:39 PM
Master
I guess the vibration of love which simply feels good, and while I'm at it I learn all kinds of other information that I find helps my growth.
Apart from that I have had an interest in the subject material itself since I'd met my TF.
I don't follow many btw, just 2, and one of them (Twinstrology) not only has very insightful information on current energies between TFs but also on energies / shifts that are happening at the time of the reading. That part of the readings is applicable to anyone, whether TF or no.
Old 14-01-2018, 10:52 PM
Master

ah ok :) thanks FC.

i've not really looked much into twinstrology.

love vibration does feel good!
Old 15-01-2018, 12:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
ah ok :) thanks FC.

i've not really looked much into twinstrology.

love vibration does feel good!
She does frequent energy reports relating to shifts, portals, but also full moons and if a new moon has great influence, then right before new moon as well.
The first half of hear readings are on this (astrology based) and the second half is more directly aimed at TFs with cards (Tarot and/or oracle).
I've been following her energy reports for a number of months now and I really like them, as well as her own feel. With some readers you can sometimes feel they're cranky or agitated or a tad judgemental or whatever. Never had that with Marla (Twinstrology). I like that :)
Old 15-01-2018, 08:07 AM
Knower

Isn't she a fake astrologer? Shes famous on reddit for being a fraud..
Old 15-01-2018, 10:28 AM
Master
I haven't a clue and what is 'fake astrologer'? If someone's readings are accurate and my inner being resonates with someone, I'm good.
Maybe someone was envious of her and started an 'anti-campaign'.
Who knows, she might be a 'fake Tarot reader' too, grin. Such meaningless statements.
You know, I'm going to give workshops to train and coach people. I am not a qualified coach or trainer in the sense that I done a study and got a piece of paper to vouch for me. But I sure as heck know what I'm doing and what I'm talking about!
Some could also call me a 'fake trainer and coach', while I might be better than a 'real' trainer & coach.
By which I want to say, don't buy into other ppl's ego-based anti-campaign. I prefer to form my own opinion. As long as it feels good and resonates, and in case of readings if they're accurate, then I'm happy :)
Old 15-01-2018, 09:29 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I haven't a clue and what is 'fake astrologer'? If someone's readings are accurate and my inner being resonates with someone, I'm good.
Maybe someone was envious of her and started an 'anti-campaign'.
Who knows, she might be a 'fake Tarot reader' too, grin. Such meaningless statements.
You know, I'm going to give workshops to train and coach people. I am not a qualified coach or trainer in the sense that I done a study and got a piece of paper to vouch for me. But I sure as heck know what I'm doing and what I'm talking about!
Some could also call me a 'fake trainer and coach', while I might be better than a 'real' trainer & coach.
By which I want to say, don't buy into other ppl's ego-based anti-campaign. I prefer to form my own opinion. As long as it feels good and resonates, and in case of readings if they're accurate, then I'm happy :)

I just thought it would be better to mention it since one google search is enough to know the kind of feedback she's gotten.
Old 15-01-2018, 10:37 PM
Master
She has another reading out, just over 2 hours long, because of the intense new moon energies and upcoming lunar eclipse.
I see nothing wrong with it nor her, but to each their own.
I rely own my own instinct and inner knowing, not on what others say. Haven't you ever noticed that almost everyone who's really good at something gets loads of negative ego cr@p lavished upon them?
That is exactly the reason why so many ppl daren't stand up and be(come) who they truly are, great powerful Lightworkers, because they fear other's judgement and envy.
She does, btw, have a 6 weeks waiting list for readings, she had to get someone in to help out now. She's so bad that everybody wants her, hihi.
Maybe she's not for you, we all find our own 'teachers' in life, but trust your own guidance, not bleating mobs on the net!

Old 15-01-2018, 11:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi there, I am new here but have been following Cassidy Cayne for about the last 8 months or so and every weekly update I feel has been exactly right for me and my twin flame. My husband and I were having problems so I was looking for answers on the internet and stumbled across her twin flame website and there it was, the answers that I was looking for. Since I have been reading her weekly updates and putting it into practice, our relationship has reached a whole new level. We have the most wonderful relationship now and I can't thank her enough. I am spiritual but my husband is more scientific minded but slowly starting to show his spiritual side. He has always been encouraging of my beliefs and I talk to him about it all the time. He has an open mind and is slowly starting to show his spiritual side. He is a very empathetic/loving/sensitive guy and thats what I really love about him and am so pleased that we got our marriage back on track, thanks to Cassidy Cayne.