Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-01-2018, 04:17 PM
Master
Special TF reading

This one is really long, but OMG it is spot on!
I don't always like her readings much, so I don't follow them. But out of the blue stumbled upon this one, watched it, and it is unbelievable!
It is over 2 hours but I got so sucked into it, because it is so spot on, that it was over before I knew it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6tGfOiPsJ8&t=6850s
Old 09-01-2018, 05:03 PM
Guide

Eww one look at the "awakened DF" in the comments section of that upload is enough for me to stay away. So many "DF" are a sad lot.. every single upload ive seen in the commnets section is the "DF" bashing their twins. They repeatedly waste hours their time daily on "union is NOW" and the who what where when why and how divine masculine. But wont ever spend 2 hours for self work?

How can so many be so delusional that any DM would ever return to someone like that? Nothing like leaving evidence for them to come across down the line.
Old 09-01-2018, 07:02 PM
Master
Going to watch it,i stopped watching this reading videos for so long, i even unsubscribed a lot of tf channels out there. But for curiosity and relaxing i will watch.

Thanks FairyCrystal,
God knows if it ressonates
Old 09-01-2018, 09:39 PM
Master
Enjoy it! I'm glad I watched it, although it had me in tears a couple of times.
I am curious to hear if it resonated for you as well!

Hug
Old 09-01-2018, 10:45 PM
Deactivated Account
Had another short and sharp purge of core wound- freedom and feeling trapped. Two days into it I surrendered to source and my own power - I am free.

I saw a sign on the back of a truck the other day it read "you dream it - we build it"... amazing sign about my power to co - create.

I feel my divine feminine power rising I asked for help and help came...

I purged and during it I felt overwhelmed by feelings of fatigue... sick and tored of being small - sick and tired of not following my intuitive calling - sick and tired of living a bull - **** life - with pretty facades on the outside but not what I want on the inside...

So I re - aligned with peace NOW - and turned onto a new path towards ultimate freedom and happiness- I declared that I am ready yesterday afternoon!

Ok - divine feminine is rising to full power and potential in 2018 - I am ready.
Old 10-01-2018, 09:04 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
Eww one look at the "awakened DF" in the comments section of that upload is enough for me to stay away. So many "DF" are a sad lot.. every single upload ive seen in the commnets section is the "DF" bashing their twins. They repeatedly waste hours their time daily on "union is NOW" and the who what where when why and how divine masculine. But wont ever spend 2 hours for self work?

How can so many be so delusional that any DM would ever return to someone like that? Nothing like leaving evidence for them to come across down the line.

Send them a cloud of locusts, or bubonic plague.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 11-01-2018, 11:39 PM
Ascender

WOW. Did that resonate? I don't think I've ever heard anything so spot on before. Everything she said about the DM was spot on my twin, and the DF too. So many specific things she said we're exactly correct! Plus the cards, the numbers, the pictures, the words... just wow.
And this message of new beginnings... I got this message several times over summer, and several times in the last few days from different sources.
Just wow.
Old 12-01-2018, 09:26 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Moon
Send them a cloud of locusts, or bubonic plague.

No no thats to nicey lol karmic soulmates as twin flame bandaid relationships for them! hehe
Old 12-01-2018, 09:57 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
No no thats to nicey lol karmic soulmates as twin flame bandaid relationships for them! hehe

Well darn. And here I thought I was going to get to see a full demonstration of your powers

Must be up early. Goodnight M, good chatting with you again. :)

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 12-01-2018, 10:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
WOW. Did that resonate? I don't think I've ever heard anything so spot on before. Everything she said about the DM was spot on my twin, and the DF too. So many specific things she said we're exactly correct! Plus the cards, the numbers, the pictures, the words... just wow.
And this message of new beginnings... I got this message several times over summer, and several times in the last few days from different sources.
Just wow.
Pretty amazing, huh!
I'm just confused that the message is you have to let go, do your own thing etc. Then in the end she says you have to get on that train.
So you got to let go, yet still be open to him/the relationship/coming back together?
How the heck would you do that?