Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 13-10-2017, 06:51 AM
Master
Legitimately Scared.

Hi.

Had an experience I was not expecting, and am frightened, shook up a bit, and simply wanted to share as an attempt to calm myself hoping talking about it may help.

2 am around here, and was up doing a few things, going through things, re-decorating quietly.

I just finished making a small what I call prayer gratitude dish. A candy dish uncovered (covering snuffs out the candle), with a small favorite angel, bear figurine in the dish, and a tea-light candle. I was thinking about more actively attempting to be more positive, and focusing on actions, speech etc that is positive- as a statement to universe- what have you that I am serious about bringing that about.

I lit the candle, and was thinking of positive things, and pleased about the mini prayer dish as a creative means toward gratitude, and then the sound of scratching here where I sit at the computer in the corner. At first I figured perhaps it was something around the area settling. And then it happened again. It is hard to explain exactly what it sounded like.

Kinda like scratching upon metal, there is metal here in the area, but fervently. Adamant like.

I have not been this frightened in quite a long time, in this exact way.

I heard it the second time, and said aloud quite terrified "Alright, please stop".

Thankfully it has seemed to.

Makes me wonder how many have experiences such as these.

Wanted to get that out, feeling a little bit better, but still nagging anxiety.

Thank you for reading.

Really wish I could find my cat for a bit of company, hahaha.

Sincerely yours,

Creeped out.
Old 13-10-2017, 09:25 AM
Master

I guess it could of been a ghost , my first thought would be some kind of critter .
Old 14-10-2017, 08:02 PM
Knower
It sounds like a Rodent. Did you investigate to see what it was??
Old 14-10-2017, 09:09 PM
Suspended
If it is paranormal activity then it's important not to allow fear to get you, let your heart guide you. Fear is just what some types of spirit want to bring out in you, don't let it happen, & you'll reduce the chance of them bothering you.
Make sure to do things that increase the feelings of joy when this stuff happens.
Old 31-10-2017, 10:49 PM
Master
yep,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔