Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-10-2013, 04:15 PM
danny844

Caught Demonic voices.

Hello all, I'm new here so forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this.

I've been hearing knocks and bangs and the odd thing happen to electronics for some time now which I put down to my mam or brother who died not long ago. I saw this Dictaphone app for my Iphone and I thought I would give it a try during the night to see if it picks anything up whilst I sleep, it has an automatic start function so it isn't continuous. I woke up the next morning and I listened back to it thinking there would be nothing on it as it's only an Iphone app and didn't realise anything would be here. When I played it it was quiet and as I got into the clip I said out loud in my sleep "what do you want" then I heard this noise which sounded like a clip when you slow it down and it give that deep voice, to me it sounded Demonic, I don't know if it is. I kept playing through and there is a point where everything is quiet then all of a sudden this noise started as though a portal had opened, it was like a syfy sound, I really can't explain it properly. These noises were going on throughout the clip Demonic noises, I also heard it say something a split second before I said out loud "addy" or "maddy" I have know meaning for this. What I want to know is has anyone experienced this before or may know what it is? I don't know if it's Demonic or not as it has not hurt me, it has not effected my daily life as I know of, it is only when I sleep and record that I find these voices but not with my own ears. Thanks.