Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 12-01-2018, 06:23 AM
Ascender

Feedback for Crystalkitty

Thanks for the short message. The tiniest particulars are being taken care of now. Thanks for taking the time.

Reading for moonincancer

Quote:
Question for moonincancer: Does my present health issue have a basis in a past life? Is there something I can learn from this or a pattern that I can release?

Moon

Your current health issue does not seem to have basis in past life. It feels more connected to mother healing somehow, or genetic / ancestral healing perhaps. Look for similar patterns emotional patterns in family being handed down. This health issue can be healed and will heal, it shows you are getting there, and recovery looks steady. The pattern that needs to be worked in, is finding peace/ contentment within self. Finding an extension of yourself where you can find bliss, and peace of mind. Any feelings of being unsettled or unhappy, is to be dealt with, and know that you are safe in your power and can / will heal. Immerse in creativity or music to heal emotions fast.

I hope this helps and relates ~

Next reading for angelic star
What karmic patterns from past are still existing for me in the present ?
Old 12-01-2018, 04:43 PM
Experiencer
Feedback for moonincancer: Thank you kindly. I am indeed writing a book; my sixth since I started in 2013.

Next reading for angelic star
What karmic patterns from past are still existing for me in the present?

A: 1 of Scrolls/On Track [from the Akashic Tarot]
Though travel or a move can be indicated by this card, the meaning is often about your choices and directions. You may have been ambivalent about taking a certain track in your life with regard to a project, a relationship, a career directive, or even a location. But now it’s time to decide.
I get the sense that you might be reluctant to do something, or try something different, perhaps? It might be a 'half on the station platform/half on the train' sort of situation. [I've been in many situations like that, being pulled in two directions.]
I hope that helps.

Q for CrystalKitty: Is there anything left to resolve with M [and/or H] right now?
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII