Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 14-10-2017, 10:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr33nLuv
Hi blackraven, thanks for your response. Pretty much everything has stopped, and I find it interesting you mention it causing ill health. I have been in and out of ill health for some time. During the year that it was at its strongest, happenings every 2-3 weeks, I fell quite ill with CFS. Which meant I was home more, unable to leave.

The CFS oddly got worse earlier this year, after things began quieting down, the odd thing happens still but no ongoing or ongoing terrible feelings. Than, Ive also started asking for protection for a little over a year now, almost daily. In June the CFS 180'd, and still no bad feelings. Plus, Ive felt safe enough to sleep with the lights off, as Id kept them on at night for almost 2 years here, bcuz of the shadows that were watching me. Shapeless. But big.

. My anxiety was pretty bad in my life, around the time I started seeing/hearing/feeling. I too have heard voices but in different languages, in and out of English but cannot really recall, coming through my ipod, when I was leaving work but alone. I also had the same thing happen, mainly static though come in through my alarm radio when it was set to go off...but not, "on". Unplugged, and never to be used again, not in this place...

& I heard my mothers voice tell me, in my full name, which isnt used any longer, to wake up. It was morning, but never the less. My mother does not even live in this city.

Gr33nLuv - I'm sorry to hear that you struggle with CFS. I think sometimes when ones energy levels are very low due to physical, mental or spiritual health problems, the spirit world seems to have an upper hand with pushing through the veils separating their world from the physical plane.

Electronics seem to often be the method of choice for the spirit world when it comes to getting noticed. My wave machine I use for sleeping got static in it followed by voices. Some might speculate that it's some form of interference that the machine might have picked up. I just don't believe that's the case though.
Old 31-10-2017, 10:51 PM
Master
yep i get 1 i liv in wz bild in 1880s nbrs hav sean thngs sean pepl cros rd just 2 avod thm i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 26-11-2017, 10:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
yep i get 1 i liv in wz bild in 1880s nbrs hav sean thngs sean pepl cros rd just 2 avod thm i do

Hi dream jo. I find that sometimes the harder one tries to avoid the spirit world, the more noise and movement the spirit world makes to be acknowledged.
Old 26-11-2017, 10:40 PM
Master
my nbr seas thng 2 in her ho, m
t she duz
we liv in homs bild it s surv 2 waws bild in 1885 if briks cud speek thy wud tlll u story thn agan i htng briks can speek thy v can coz of witin on thm thy cn i rmer me mom dd did go pass hose we bth babyd in we sean witin on walll off yrs ok my unls nam wz on wall her nam 2 evn otr pepe off yrs go
im not bean nuts im nutd im not i wot rud joks on wall yrs oj bef mom bt nw wall papr on on yrs oj so i no in 100 yrs tim pepel will sea my rud joks i put on wall sorry im lol thng abot it
i luv ol bildins i do coz thy full of hstry evn 1s not f frm is ovr 20 yrs bt i luv 1 s its ovr 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000 2000 yrs oldd mst i do why coz thy tell bigs storsy thy do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 27-11-2017, 08:20 PM
Master
My previous house was built in 1924, but the current house I now live in is 56 years old. I was just saying the other night that I'm not feeling up to putting up a tree this year, since I have so much going on right now. The next day my spouse asked if I opened a large double door cabinet in the basement. I assured him I didn't. There are 2 sliding locks on the door that are always latched in the lock position. But they were unlocked and the doors were ajar. Then it struck me. The only thing stored in that cabinet is an artificial Christmas tree. The spirit world listens to what's going on in the lower physical plane. I think perhaps someone is trying to tell me they want that tree put up. Maybe it's the previous owner. The incident is very ironic though; one that I won't just ignore and dismiss as nothing. There are messages everywhere one goes. Just have to be open-minded so the messages can be received as they were intended.