Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 25-11-2006, 09:09 PM
Lapis

What's Next?

I sure can relate to these questions daisy. I've been in what feels to me, like a strange inbetween state now for a couple of years. I too haven't completely figured out what I'd like to being doing now as far as helping others/learning from others. So much has changed.....and continues to change, it's strange learning to keep readapting.

I'm not sure if what I'm going to say next is connected to what you've mentioned daisy or not, but I do trust those strange synchronicities, so I'll mention it.

Since I've been here at SF I've been perceiving some things that I'd never thought of before outside my own situation. It made a lot of sense after I'd pondered it but, who knows??? Being an Americian it's often interesting for me to read the posts here of so many of you from the UK. Because of this, I've slowly been perceiving bits n' peices of how we (people deeply involved and interested in our spiritual and paranormal lives etc) are so alike and yet different in certain ways.

One of the things I've noticed through so many of you here at SF is the major spiritual and healing Work that many of you people are (and have been) doing is for other people who've died! Then I realized that where we all live has so much to do with the particular type of 'spiritual work' we've been doing! Your whole country is so old with so much conscious history very much 'alive' and known by so many. Its NOT like that here in the USA. If it's over 60 years old, it gets torn down and a new shopping center is built there! Different history, different energies, different 'karma', different Work for us now in this country. Same is no doubt true all over the planet now.

You have very old buildings and land areas that are ripe with ancient events, wars and so much known history. And the more aware (sensitive/psychic/empathic/Lightworkers etc) more and more people become now, it sounds like you people are literally healing and clearing out your country and it's ancient pains, fears, hates and negativity etc. All the "hauntings", all the "ghosts", all the negative energies from hundreds and hundreds of years in the past......you folks are currently working with and transmuting and/or helping dead people to move on.

Here in the USA the sensitives/empaths/psychics/Lightworkers etc have slightly different 'Work' we've been doing....knowingly and unknowingly! In many cases some of us have been Working on healing ancient traumas, fears, karmas (I hate using that word-think unresolved energies instead!) going back to Lemurian times. It took me many long years before I realized that where I lived now had to do with my own inner spiritual Work and dealing n' healing that and also to prevent a near future probability of the whole west coast going under the Pacific ocean!

So if you daisy or anyone else for that matter, are feeling the need to expand or change your personal spiritual Work now, I'd guess that that means Phase One was successful and its now time to move into the next Phase....whatever that may be!? I've read many different people telling us to "do what we love doing" and I think that's so very important now for us.

Last edited by Lapis : 25-11-2006 at 09:12 PM.
Old 25-11-2006, 09:14 PM
kundalini

That's a very interesting observation Lapis!

I enjoyed reading that.

K.
Old 25-11-2006, 09:51 PM
Deactivated Account
me too thank you xx
Old 26-11-2006, 12:26 AM
Lapis

Thank you both Kundalini and daisy for that. It's taken me the whole time I've been here at SF, to try and understand why I was so confused over things you UK folks mentioned like "Spirit Circles" and doing them in churches and such. I really had never heard of any of this until I read about what some of you here are doing! After that more and more info started slowly leaking into my awareness. Like an overview about WHERE we live now in connection to our spiritual or Lightworker Work. Then I really began seeing a bigger planetary picture and how we're all doing exactly what we're good at doing (previously trained) in the physical areas on Earth that most needs that particular work and healing right now. Interesting isn't it?
Old 26-11-2006, 01:47 PM
Enlightener

god dam it, someone give me a hug

I really enjoy sharing this journey with you people, it feels great

Enlightener
Old 26-11-2006, 03:20 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
god dam it, someone give me a hug

I really enjoy sharing this journey with you people, it feels great

Enlightener

with much undisguised pleasure you can have two
Old 26-11-2006, 09:08 PM
Lapis

Spread the Luv n' Hugs around please!

Enlightener,

Here you go babykins
Old 27-11-2006, 09:03 PM
cweiters

Good Gosh Amighty Lapis you sure said a mouth full then, cause in these neck of the woods any mention of Lightwork or circles is Taboo, I'm talking total denial of spiritual existance, so here is a bug hug for all of ya!!!!!!!!!

Love to all.....
cw
Old 27-11-2006, 10:53 PM
Deactivated Account
i'm getting quite jealous lapis lol
Old 30-11-2006, 03:58 AM
purplemint

daisey,

I have a personal connection with Mary Magdalene and I am just getting to the point where I am comfortable about talking about this. Two things have help me, the first is sharing my gift is not about me, it is about sharing the message about which she(MM) feels very strongly about. So it is not about me but about her message, I am just the vessel for the message. I also find the more you speak about it the easier it becomes.

The bottom line is take the Ego out and go for it, your gift is highly needed! There are many people waiting for you!!!

PS. I would love to have a reading.
Closed Thread