Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 30-07-2006, 05:06 PM
Deactivated Account
where do i go from here???

my mediumship is fairly good, i read for people on forums all over the internet (free, i'd never charge!!) and had very positive feedback the thing is what next? do i carry this on and spread my messages as far and wide as i can? could anyone here try and pick up for me please. i do have other projects which are coming along nicely but this gift is important too
Old 30-07-2006, 05:33 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
my mediumship is fairly good, i read for people on forums all over the internet (free, i'd never charge!!) and had very positive feedback the thing is what next? do i carry this on and spread my messages as far and wide as i can? could anyone here try and pick up for me please. i do have other projects which are coming along nicely but this gift is important too

Hello Daisy

How about teaching?

Standing infront of a bigger audience while maintaining confidence in your gift seems the next logical progression.

Best regards, with love and light,

AM
Old 30-07-2006, 07:25 PM
Deactivated Account
thanks for the reply ascended master, the thought of standing in front of people terrifies me though i have been told my work will lead to this. i have every confidence in my main guide but not very much in myself, i know i need to work on this. would it be possible to do you a reading via pm then you can give an opinion on how well i work. it is easy to hide behind the computer but i can't sit here forever, look forward to hearing from you xx
Old 30-07-2006, 09:18 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
thanks for the reply ascended master, the thought of standing in front of people terrifies me though i have been told my work will lead to this. i have every confidence in my main guide but not very much in myself, i know i need to work on this. would it be possible to do you a reading via pm then you can give an opinion on how well i work. it is easy to hide behind the computer but i can't sit here forever, look forward to hearing from you xx

lol, of course Daisy, that'd be wonderful!
I'm positive you are brilliant!

We're very similar in this respect too, so please don't worry, you're not alone!
I guess it's because we're so keen on doing a brilliant job for the people we are reading for? and for spirit?

Maybe there's a chance of meeting the issue half way then, to begin with? lol

As a working example, I did 6 months voluntary work for the National Trust as their tour guide? Basically, they shoved me into being their tour guide! - lol - although they were 'ghost tours' as well as 'history tours', so that part was really good fun! lol
But this boosted general confidence levels very very quickley. Good practise at standing infront of all that energy! And before long I was prepared to push myself into live radio interviews, and talking to more than 100 people about ghosts?? Never thought that would be possible! lol - but it was.

Is there something local to you (like this) that you could practise on?
Something that doesn't add the extra pressure of the mediumship?

Much love and light,

AM
Old 30-07-2006, 09:54 PM
Deactivated Account
now thats an interesting idea i will have a think about that. i'll pm about the rest it's good to know others have been where i am
Old 30-07-2006, 10:18 PM
Deactivated Account
hope that pm arrived ok
Old 25-11-2006, 02:07 PM
Trinity Infinte Oneness

Quote:
Hi Daisy,
Im looking for a reading if you just want someone to practice on.
Thanks.
Old 25-11-2006, 03:19 PM
Deactivated Account
i'll add you to my listxxx
Old 25-11-2006, 03:40 PM
cweiters

You ever think

Daisy I'am happy to hear your confidence in yourself and your ability, this give me hope. Ever thnk about doing work with seniors or the elderly. You were so good at connecting with souls from the other side during my reading. I am free to heal from my error, thanks to the assurance I received from you that all was well with that little soul. Some older people need the same assurance you gave me. Just a suggestion.

Love
cw

Quote:
Old 25-11-2006, 04:05 PM
Deactivated Account
thank you cweiters xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx this is quite an old post.
i have worked with the elderly but not spiritually, but it is a good suggestion thank you xxxx
Closed Thread