Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-03-2015, 01:05 PM
Deactivated Account

Dear Sparrow,

Double homework ? Maybe we could just meet, somewhere out there and you could be my Astral Travel guide ?

I was just trying to be funny, regarding my aunt wanting to join in on the birthday celebration with the other relatives. A happy thought either way even if the celebration is just in my imagination.

It must be truly a wonderful experience...... "For those in spirit their whole existence becomes a continuous celebration of the greatest and grandest joy they have ever known."
Thank you , as always !

with love & blessings,
Adrienne xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 21-03-2015, 01:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Dear Sparrow,

Double homework ? Maybe we could just meet, somewhere out there and you could be my Astral Travel guide ?

I was just trying to be funny, regarding my aunt wanting to join in on the birthday celebration with the other relatives. A happy thought either way even if the celebration is just in my imagination.

It must be truly a wonderful experience...... "For those in spirit their whole existence becomes a continuous celebration of the greatest and grandest joy they have ever known."
Thank you , as always !

with love & blessings,
Adrienne xx
Adrienne

Hmm well, I travel somewhat differently than that.

Yes I know you were trying to be funny, and I interpreted your words as such. I admire the lightness with which you approach such subjects. It is, how to say, my job to plant additional food for thought where opportunity arises.

As to your last comment, it truly is as such, and will bring to tears of joy even the most stone hearted individual.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 21-03-2015, 02:27 AM
Deactivated Account

Hello Sparrow,

ha ha, yes I thought probably so on your travelling differently ....
I was just looking for a way out of doing the additional homework, lol.

and you are always welcome to " plant additional food for thought where opportunity arises " .
I do appreciate your doing so, and I am sure so do many others

Adrienne

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 21-03-2015, 11:47 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Adrienne,

An accurate term would be transform, or, like the journey of a mountain stream - reintegration back into the unity and oneness of the ocean energy. Does away with much of the antediluvian fear based thinking surrounding the experience.

Following your transformation, or reintegration, your interaction with the law of proximity means that you are now operating outside of the time frequency of the Earth’s physical gravitational rotation. That is, you are no longer rotating upon the Earth or experiencing events within its oscillatory energy field. Your sense of the passage of time becomes blurred because you no longer have a fixed parameter of reality to measure the passage of time. Time ceases to become important.

Some souls after passing over simply float around in their cellular memory form for days fascinated by what they are observing below, and only realize there is somewhere else to go when they choose to redirect their focus towards it. Others are gravitated almost immediately into the rift of light which takes them to the reception pocket to be met by facilitators and family. This pocket is often described as if walking through beautiful fluffy white clouds. It is basically a vast reception room, though it has no doors or walls, for its size parameters are infinite, and the majority of those present are occupying a much higher vibration so are invisible to you. It is basically a landing bay for your vibration to make contact with a much higher vibration and for you to integrate and transcend.

On the matter of time, each case is an individual one. Many may choose to spend months at a time, as you know it, learning from their own Akashic records and processing feelings and emotions, revaluating values and decisions. This time is spent primarily adjusting ones attitude about themselves. This can be a very deeply intimate and overwhelming experience which may take their focus away from the events taking place on the Earth rotation and time sequence. During this time their consciousness is still attempting to track the passage and experience of time from their memory of it from within physical space. This is a challenge in itself because there are no clocks or watches in the spirit world, except those on display for historical purposes.
Then there is the introduction of you back into your soul group, which may not even take place until much time later. When it does happen your sense of time will be dissipated and you will lose much of your desire to fixate on human culture and affairs taking place on the surface of the Earth. Though that will possibly return through the work you actually do through your soul group. The point being, you will quickly lose track of time, in the human sense, when you are immersed back into your ancient origins where you have come from before Earth was ever created.
With so many beautiful and intimate exchanges, so many experiences taking place we cannot really place a figure on how long it will take for a ‘normal’ individual to be able to do what you ask. The answer is very personal and determined by hundreds of different factors including state, proximity, attitude, energy, desire, choice, compatibility, trauma, physical environment and so on.

I am aware of many guides who communicate on behalf of those who have passed on, or help facilitate specific forms of communication, such as signs and synchronicities. Much of the time it is also to do with who is helping them and how they are helping them.
From my observations most communication, or attempts at such, take place within the first few months of a loved ones passing. This is because it is part of their transition to do so, to say goodbye. Not for you, but for them. Beings do not usually wait 6 months to do this, and there is no reason for them to. It may be only that it has taken you 6 months to finally get the message. This is usually the reason, and it is because they find it difficult to communicate with you while you are still within your grieving period.

For the Dream Angel
-Sparrow

Very dear and appreciated Spirit Guide Sparrow,

If a loved one continues after a period outside the few months -even extending through years -to connect with a person still living on Earth, that connection being with a refined love and sense of 'support' and friendship (no sense of unease or being upset, and it appears to be their choice to do so) and this happens regularly and frequently -then is that a natural thing? And unlikely to hinder their spiritual development?
Old 22-03-2015, 05:04 PM
Master
Loved Ones Who Wish To Communicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Very dear and appreciated Spirit Guide Sparrow,

If a loved one continues after a period outside the few months -even extending through years -to connect with a person still living on Earth, that connection being with a refined love and sense of 'support' and friendship (no sense of unease or being upset, and it appears to be their choice to do so) and this happens regularly and frequently -then is that a natural thing? And unlikely to hinder their spiritual development?
Dear Tobi,

My pleasure as always to converse with such friendly people as yourself.

This situation of which you speak is really quite natural in many respects. It is perhaps your thought that it might not be due to other peoples belief systems placed upon you; beliefs that denote what you are suggesting in some way inhibits or excludes a being from some sort of ascension process. While problems can indeed occur for those holding onto negative attachments, those who have chosen to remain connected to the Earth may do so with much support from many other celestial groups. After all, there are soul groups in the millions who routinely interact with those of the Earth in this way for it is part of the work that they do. To then suggest doing such work is somehow holding a sentient being back from the very purity of their own spiritual purpose is quite absurd. It is a complete myth that any soul who chooses to continue their involvement, interaction or communication with the Earth is supposedly barred from the many other wonders of the spirit world. It is a simple fact that once you do immerse your consciousness back with your spirit you will actually be doing multiple things in multiple locations simultaneously anyway. I am aware of many beings of different time periods who adorn themselves with all manner of attire, who once walked the Earth who still, to this day, continue to take walks through country villages, meander through the corals of the seas and sit in theatre screenings. As quickly as they appear they are gallivanting off again back to some other obscure realm or part of the cosmos.

Bringing love, support and guidance to your journey of life is not a cause for concern or exclusion, fear or in any way failure, but is a blessing from your dear loved one.

-Sparrow

Old 23-03-2015, 10:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Thusly it has been said, your spirit and the energy and voice of God lies within you. This is a very accurate statement. You as a physical life form are in constant dialogue and relationship with this inner spirit presence within your cellular state. This is why you are able to duplicate every last single cell of your physical appearance after passing over. However, this dialogue and relationship is in constant flux conditioned to the attitudes you align yourself to, the state of your thoughts and the choices which create your actions. Your interactivity and stimulation of this inner relationship is what allows, or disallows you to hold a specific energetic frequency as a being. This is to say, what we commonly refer to as the vibration of a human being is the energetic relationship of your own thoughts and persona to that of the spirit essence inside you. As you develop this relationship and communication pathway your oscillation and vibration as a physical being will increase because your cellular state has become more active on a multidimensional level. You must remember, you are a multidimensional life form, at all times, in all ways.

In terms of language and words, often times the wisdom required to integrate multidimensional knowledge lies within the more universal language of feeling. Words will frequently, in frequency, fail where feeling does not

-Sparrow

Mmmm....thanks , that's yummy . A picture is worth a thousand words .... then a feeling is worth at least 1200 or even 1300
"States of being" or "ways of being " are phrases I've used before to refer to modes of manifestation I've moved through . Not simply heightended states of awareness, but those states integrated into daily life . Or just remembering that (as you just reminded us) I/we are/am multidimensional in nature . A feeling , a remembered state of being , a ripple of manifestation colliding with others to create a new resonance ...
Maybe such a feeling is worth a thousand pictures, which might mean a feeling is worth a million words But not now , and again you are correct that less can be more , as it is work enough to swim on the waters of words , without going under . I am grateful to tread water and float, and swim a little , now and then ...

Dar
Old 23-03-2015, 10:28 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Dear Tobi,

My pleasure as always to converse with such friendly people as yourself.

This situation of which you speak is really quite natural in many respects. It is perhaps your thought that it might not be due to other peoples belief systems placed upon you; beliefs that denote what you are suggesting in some way inhibits or excludes a being from some sort of ascension process. While problems can indeed occur for those holding onto negative attachments, those who have chosen to remain connected to the Earth may do so with much support from many other celestial groups. After all, there are soul groups in the millions who routinely interact with those of the Earth in this way for it is part of the work that they do. To then suggest doing such work is somehow holding a sentient being back from the very purity of their own spiritual purpose is quite absurd. It is a complete myth that any soul who chooses to continue their involvement, interaction or communication with the Earth is supposedly barred from the many other wonders of the spirit world. It is a simple fact that once you do immerse your consciousness back with your spirit you will actually be doing multiple things in multiple locations simultaneously anyway. I am aware of many beings of different time periods who adorn themselves with all manner of attire, who once walked the Earth who still, to this day, continue to take walks through country villages, meander through the corals of the seas and sit in theatre screenings. As quickly as they appear they are gallivanting off again back to some other obscure realm or part of the cosmos.

Bringing love, support and guidance to your journey of life is not a cause for concern or exclusion, fear or in any way failure, but is a blessing from your dear loved one.

-Sparrow

Dear Sparrow,
Yes, well that's what my Heart thought Because of the quality of love. Thank you so much for your inspiring reply.
Wishing you well and many blessings,
Tobi.
Old 03-04-2015, 02:59 PM
Aquahorse

Dear Sparrow, such a huge gift you have given & what a wonderful soul that offers this gift, thank you is just unfulfilling of what I would want to express in reading all of this.

I have a question for you, often when animals pass I can see them as well as feel them for some time, then that contact becomes more difficult as it feels like there is so much distance between us. Could this be due to animals reincarnate quickly? But in my quest to locate loved ones (family relations) there seems to be a lot of misses, I think I might know the answer, but not really sure.

You are many Blessings, thank you.
Old 04-04-2015, 03:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquahorse
Dear Sparrow, such a huge gift you have given & what a wonderful soul that offers this gift, thank you is just unfulfilling of what I would want to express in reading all of this.

I have a question for you, often when animals pass I can see them as well as feel them for some time, then that contact becomes more difficult as it feels like there is so much distance between us. Could this be due to animals reincarnate quickly? But in my quest to locate loved ones (family relations) there seems to be a lot of misses, I think I might know the answer, but not really sure.

You are many Blessings, thank you.
Dear Aquahorse,

May the stars coat your consciousness with the curiosities and the countenance of the cosmos in my fondest courtesies.
Hello, I am pleased to make your acquaintance.

Let us disassemble your question into the parts through which they may better be individually addressed and understood.

It is not that there is more distance between you as such, for this would denote a fixed location in time and space for something or someone in the spirit world, which simply does not apply. Places and people of the spirit world do not exist in a fixed geographical location for you to calculate a defining value or point of contact. Any experience or perspective of distance would be more accurately described in terms of vibrational proximity; the composite values of two connecting points of consciousness and how they are each able to find a point of contact and communication compatibility. What you will then find is not that the geographical distance has widened between you, but that the boundaries of the physical state become more apparent and your energy, your thoughts and consciousness as a human being is variably inconsistent. It is significantly easier for a being in the spirit world to maintain a consistent energy pattern because they do not have the same bombardment of influences imposed upon their daily thoughts and activities. So in effect, it is not that they have gone away somewhere too far from you, but that you have not been able to maintain a consistent consciousness connection because of other energies you are taking into your sphere of influence. The diet, the lifestyle, the attitude, the thoughts, the actions, the surrounding environment and all these other doors you have open to outside influence are what impose boundaries of spirit communication. It is not to say you must therefore become overly critical of your own life choices, but that you must accept they each influence their own results in what you are trying to achieve. For a human being to facilitate continuous communication with those of the spirit world it is advisable to seek purity and simplicity in all energies entering your sphere of influence. Like that of a common water filter, your own consciousness and auric field filter will need regular cleaning.

It is a myth that the souls of animals routinely ‘reincarnate’ following an end to their physical life term. Not only is that failing to acknowledge what doors become open to that soul after passing, but it also denotes the spirit of such animals are less than, or have lower status than, those of human intent. This is simply human ego at work. So for example, in the case of those beautiful horses that you like to ride, the soul would not simply immerse itself into another gestation cycle upon the Earth, but in fact would be met by an entourage of its own kind. In the same way that human beings are met by their spirit guides, all other animals are met in this way by those of their own kind. Their soul then is guided and introduced back into the reservoir of consciousness familiarity and purity from whence they originated. It is then where the activity of implementing what they have gained from their experience begins, as these revelations will often directly influence the work they were already doing prior to them being born.

It is for me also to relay to you that regardless of any being who is defined as incarnate can still be communicated with regardless. This is because you would be communicating with that beings spirit, not their physical biological aspect. The spirit at all times never leaves the spirit world, for any being, so in every instance what you are connecting to is the same regardless if they are having a physical life or not.

I trust this information is of use to you, and I extend my love and my warmest regards.

-Sparrow

Old 04-04-2015, 04:13 PM
Aquahorse

Dear, Dear Sparrow, you honor me with your gift. My gratitude to you for enlightening me with these gifts.

You surprised me pointing out my belief that animals are less than, or have a lower status, as I believe, I have never have had that feeling that I can recall, but you do give me reason to examine myself in more depth.

Oh yes, this information is quite more than I could have imagined as you have caused much reflection into the self.

It is wonderful to meet you here & I also extend my warmest regards & love to you. I would also like to thank you for sharing your energy as a path to the many doors of wisdom you share in sensation & words.