Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 26-02-2007, 10:37 PM
ljepotica

Question An interesting experience

Hello all you lovely people

Ok I had an interesting yet new experience today.

Ok first let me explain...where I live there is a building-about 200 years old that closed down and I found used to be a Roman Catholic boys school...
A few months back I was walking around the streets close to where this school is located and it was about 3pm on a lovey sunny day-suddenly I cam across this school and the feeling I got was of intense horror and fear and I felt as if something was closing in on my head and shoulders-trying to suffocate them (which is how I feel when spirits are present) anyhow I looked up to see that this building was a school-if I can remember correctly it was: Bishop Chanellor Roman Catholic School for boys...

I went home to research it on the internet-but no information-I wrote down it's full name and the street it was on and no information-I even tried to look for it's history-and still no information.

Anyhow I went there again a few weeks later with a friend and I felt some un-easiness not not as intense as the first time.

Today I was walking and I felt like going there again-I grounded myself and also used white light to create a shield around me and filled it with love and asked AA Micheal to wrap his blue light around my white shield for protection-and that happened and I also kept on sending out love and kept on telling myself that the angels and love and light were protecting me...when I approached the building I felt no fear and no horror but instead emptiness...

I walked around this building and felt loniness, sadness and confusion-as I looked at the upper windows in my mind I heard a childs voice-it sounded like it was crying or at least upset...but I thought maybe I was imagining things...I heard this crying voice again as I walked along this building and to my horror something told me that this boy was lonely-and had been abused and locked-up...it seems that his spirit was in the school...

You have to bear in mind that there were a number of people and cars around and well I kept on getting distracted by the noise so I couldn't do anything else-but I walked away and when I looked back I heard the same childs voice whimpering-it made me feel sad and I sent out love to the upper floors and I sincerely hope it wasn't the case that a boy was abused there-it made me really sad...

I was just wondering what was all this that happened to me as it's never happened to me before and what should I do to confirm that it was a voice I heard-and if it was a young boy-what should I do?

I cannot get into the school as it's locked-up...

I'm not sure how to go about contacting any spirits and if I do I don't want to do it alone as I'm really new to this...

Can someone please give me some advice?

Shall I find out the proper name and address of this school and try something?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you all for reading this.

Lots of love,

S xxxx
Old 26-02-2007, 11:15 PM
OceanWaves19161

Hey,

The angels just said that the person hasn't finished what he was meant to do on earth yet. If you want to talk to him do the white light thing but dont ground the last spirit my cousins and I talked to said if you ground while talking to a spirit they can't talk to you because they dont have enough energy. If you want ask the spirit if he needs your help. I'd avoid talking to the boy if you get a bad feeling about it though. They can get nasty.
Old 27-02-2007, 01:41 PM
ljepotica

Hey Ocean:)

Thanks for that-I think I will try and talk to him and find out something about him-do I go to the site of the school?
The thing is that there are people walking around that area-it's not on a busy road but there are a lot of council flats and shops and a school nearby so if I go there I will get distracted-is there another way to contact the spirit without going there?

It's also a bit weird but the people who live in this area are mainly from Bangledesh and so their men are rather traditional and so when they see a woman they like staring at them-and sometimes they try to stand near where you are-they're a bit annoying but they do go away if you tell them to, still, it's a bit annoying to get the attention of these men...

The only bad feeling I get is that I feel that he was abused-and that's not bad but I'm sure you understand how it must be when you come across something like this-no I only get a feeling of lonliness and confusion and hurt.

Thanks for your advice,

Take care and lots of love,

S xxxx
Closed Thread