Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2017, 04:14 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
yes it was.dont lie to yourself.you just didnt know then what you know now.forgive yourself.and understand that if u are feeling pain then ur twin is also feeling pain.if you feel love then your twin will also be feeling that love.do you HONESTLY want to HURT your twin?
No I don't want to hurt my twin.

I never did. It wasn't me at all.
Old 10-11-2017, 04:16 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
No I don't want to hurt my twin.

I never did. It wasn't me at all.
course it was.if it is truly ur twin ur doing it to urself.make no mistake about it.(this is 5d thinking by the way which is right now the exception to the norm.)and i know others here agree with what im saying.WHEN YOU ARE FEELING HURT YOU ARE ALSO HURTING YOUR TWIN FLAME.ergo YOURSELF.when i first came across the concept of twin flame it took me like a week to adapt to this new way of thinking(and im talking literally 3 weeks ago by the way).do i really want to hurt my twin?and in that knowing that any hurt im causing my twin means that im hurting myself?remember you are ONE soul inhabiting 2 bodies.any hurt feelings you have are absolutely transmitted across to your twin.and vice versa.i know its hurting you,but its also hurting your twin.what can you do to make it better do you think?please try to get your head around this....i mean tesla did some cool tricks with electricity.its pretty much the same.u only gotta start to understand it to make it get better.i can only help you if you are WILLING to help yourself.and in that i mean your twin flame.and you.both.i can appreciate its mind bending stuff.it really is the exception to the norm.so take time.think things through.if u feel like it watch something funny.i would recommend life of brian with the immortal monty pythons.and im well aware that these are early days in this process so quit beating urself up.forgive yourelf first and foremost.you have the capacity.you have what it takes.OTHERWISE YOU WOULDNT BE HERE.learn to live in the NOW instead of possible future outcomes none of which have happened.including the 666 barcode stuff outlined in revelation.
Old 10-11-2017, 01:00 PM
Guide

Quote:
course it was.if it is truly ur twin ur doing it to urself.make no mistake about it.(this is 5d thinking by the way which is right now the exception to the norm.)and i know others here agree with what im saying.WHEN YOU ARE FEELING HURT YOU ARE ALSO HURTING YOUR TWIN FLAME.ergo YOURSELF.when i first came across the concept of twin flame it took me like a week to adapt to this new way of thinking(and im talking literally 3 weeks ago by the way).do i really want to hurt my twin?and in that knowing that any hurt im causing my twin means that im hurting myself?remember you are ONE soul inhabiting 2 bodies.any hurt feelings you have are absolutely transmitted across to your twin.and vice versa.i know its hurting you,but its also hurting your twin.what can you do to make it better do you think?please try to get your head around this....i mean tesla did some cool tricks with electricity.its pretty much the same.u only gotta start to understand it to make it get better.i can only help you if you are WILLING to help yourself.and in that i mean your twin flame.and you.both.i can appreciate its mind bending stuff.it really is the exception to the norm.so take time.think things through.if u feel like it watch something funny.i would recommend life of brian with the immortal monty pythons.and im well aware that these are early days in this process so quit beating urself up.forgive yourelf first and foremost.you have the capacity.you have what it takes.OTHERWISE YOU WOULDNT BE HERE.learn to live in the NOW instead of possible future outcomes none of which have happened.including the 666 barcode stuff outlined in revelation.

Unicorn, right. Keep reminding me of this. It's hard for me to get there still.
Old 10-11-2017, 01:33 PM
Knower
Thank you for the music. Thank you for the *look* Thank you for the More Than Love. Thank you for calling me Your Dear Twin Flame. Thanks for the peace, serenity, and for being your true self and allowing me to be mine.
Old 10-11-2017, 04:27 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
Unicorn, right. Keep reminding me of this. It's hard for me to get there still.
you are very welcome.only trying to help and serve u understand.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:46 PM
Ascender
Drew three cards yesterday, with a general 'What am I to do at this point' question in my heart.

The first card I almost put back in the pack, I really felt disgust when I saw it, and more so when I read it. Justice. //First card is where I've been, and for sure, I've been lost in the fight for justice, all tangled up in human errors and the discord of horror that resound in our wake//

When I recognized that the card symbolized the past, (a reminder of the lesson of intent and manifestation, and owning up) I then picked card No. 2: Action now. The Door - to new possibilities. About opening up to the change that is provided, trusting that I'm ready. Very suitable and to the point.

And the third card, the outcome. The moon. About connecting to the moon's healing & clearing powers to gain even more spriritual strenth and clarity. Working w the cycle; going within when she is waining, going dark, taking action, reaching out, when she is rising. Remembering my moon sign. //Which had me back 'at the barricades', since my moon is in Aries, and my first impulse always is to fight injustice, no hesitation. So, there was a nice little loop, worth a revisit... //

But then as I packed the cards away, the pack just wouldnt close properly, it split open;

The Moon. Again.
And next to it, falling right in my lap:
The Lovers.

So, I'll be going within now, for the last days of this moon. I will meditate and ask guidance on my warrior character: What is spiritual balance in a warrior? How can fighting for something, working very hard for it, even the element of conflict - be 'aligned', ever? It is clearly part of my strength, but I left it behind because I found no reconcilliation with Spirit for it. Now, I've been asked to look again...

I'll let you know what I learned later, on the other side of the Dark Moon :)

And there, we will be, as we are, also here.

See ya.

We turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love. All living generates love, healing, the most powerful energy of all; Chi, Prana, Ki, Mana, Ruach, Light, God.

Soak in Life!, Spread the Light <3
Old 10-11-2017, 10:03 PM
Knower
I am bowing out of this forum. No Twin Flame journey is like any other. Ours is just beginning.

It's enough simply to be reunited with you, my Twin. I cannot come here to this forum any longer because the vibes for me are completely jarring. Very bad energy.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Love to all. Just know there is such a thing as TF. Those who are in it, revel!! I am! We are! So incredibly blessed and infinitely rare.

Good bye. LunaBlue
Old 10-11-2017, 10:10 PM
Master

Quote:
then you arent loving yourself.......as within so without.
thanks for coming to this thread and being judgemental, it sure is appreciated!
Old 10-11-2017, 10:12 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
thanks for coming to this thread and being judgemental, it sure is appreciated!
who is being judgemental?not me thats for sure.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:29 PM
Master

Mixed emotions, lot to say or think about this topic about twin flames.
I am sad you had to go.... but I will get stronger in time as I convince and train myself to do so.
I am not proud as you think of me. These are parts of my ego. Its strange that you have taken me this way. Maybe its the reflection of you. People see me as a strong and as competition.

I thought it was strange and weird to always come and go..but actually, the more you look into yourself the more you see what you need to do...
Closed Thread