Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-01-2018, 09:44 AM
FairyCrystal FairyCrystal is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,441
  FairyCrystal's Avatar
Explanation of TF connection/entanglement?

I came across this in a book by Donna Eden and it immediately reminded me of TFs.
Apart from that, it could explain so much. Like why it hurts so bad when you break up, esp with your TF. And likely the reason why natural twins can feel things from the other even when worlds apart and so on. Well, at least I think this has to do with it.
Mind you, only the Italic part is from the book, the rest is my thoughts and considerations.

Findings from quantum physics:
If two subatomic particles interact and are then separated, what happens to one of them after they have been parted influences the other. For instance, if the rotational spin of one of the particles is changed from clockwise to counterclockwise, the other particle's spin will instantly change as well.
Physicist refer to this mutual influence as "entanglement". Einstein called it "Spooky action at a distance."
Once believed to operate only with subatomic particles, such entanglement has been shown to occur in humans as well.

For instance, in an experiment conducted by Amit Goswami and then independently replicated, two people were taught a meditative exercise where they were instructed to establish a direct communication so they would be able to feel one another at a distance. When they were separated, one was exposed to a strobe light, which evoked a specific EEG pattern in the brain. At that instant, an identical pattern was evoked in the brain of the other person. Imagine what happens after years of intimate communications!

As partners develop an enduring relationship, not only do they begin to complete one another's sentences, this entanglement looks to someone who can see energy (like Donna Eden) like the partners are complementing one another energetically. They become energetically linked and harmonized, with unbroken figure-eight patterns weaving their energy fields together.


Now what I think is that when you break up, this entanglement takes time to dis-entangle, and that's why it hurts. Somehow I feel the figure-eights will be the first connection to be broken and intuitively I think this is the most painful as it has a tremendous impact on your energy field.
Maybe with a non-TF relationship the other resonance -the spooky entanglement- will dissipate in time too, but with a TF not so much? Maybe -once activated- it cannot be stopped with TFs because they are each other's other half? Like in natural twins this cannot be stopped/broken either.
I found it interested!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-01-2018, 12:29 PM
Lorelyen Lorelyen is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 6,991
 
But isn't this probably the case with any relationship where the people have meshed and anyway have an affinity with each other. In more simple terms than quantum physics (the maths of continuous probabilities was never my strong point!) they become part of each other's lives, bring things to /serve each other. Like, the whole being greater than the sum of the individuals. If those things that make the whole are removed the individuals have to return to being individuals.

It would apply to twin flames but....everyone IN love, really.
.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-01-2018, 02:31 PM
FairyCrystal FairyCrystal is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,441
  FairyCrystal's Avatar
Yes, indeed. Just wondering if this bit would be different between TFs and causes the never fading bond / love / connection, OR if it IS possible after all to break that.
I'm not a quantum physics expert either, but isn't it simply energy work?
Would the impact, the entanglement, between TFs differ from the one between non-TFs and thus making it more difficult to break free if the relationship doesn't work out? Or would it be possible after all to disconnect but simply requires a bit more work?
How similar is it to natural Twins entanglement? Okay, those are connected via blood too, but that is not why they have this almost telepathic connection, otherwise all siblings would have that.
Gosh, sometimes I really wished I could see energies, lol. I'm quite sure Donna Eden knows the answers to these questions as she can see energies.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-01-2018, 03:59 PM
A human Being A human Being is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 2,370
  A human Being's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
How similar is it to natural Twins entanglement? Okay, those are connected via blood too, but that is not why they have this almost telepathic connection, otherwise all siblings would have that.
Never given it much thought so I could be way off, but doesn't the fact that they've shared a womb for nine months, in which time they've developed from foetuses to fully-formed human beings, have something to do with it, too? Also the fact that identical twins began as one egg but then split into two? Though I don't know if non-identical twins have the telepathic connection too, so that might not be relevant.

Anyway, as to the subject of entanglement - yeah, I've wondered the same thing, if it's the energetic nature of the connection that makes separation feel so unbearable. As Lorelyen says there's always an energetic interaction going on, but with so-called 'twin flames' it does seem to be different; whether that's because TFs really are two parts of one soul, or maybe they just have more of a tendency to neediness and unhealthy attachment, or else it's something else entirely, I honestly have no idea. In my own case I've had a hell of a time moving on, I'm in a much better place now (for much of last year I was plagued by feelings of anxiety, depression, grief, guilt, anger, resentment) but there's still a lingering feeling of something being unresolved between us, and an accompanying sadness. How much of that has to do with the 'twin flame' thing I don't know.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-01-2018, 04:22 PM
Lorelyen Lorelyen is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 6,991
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Would the impact, the entanglement, between TFs differ from the one between non-TFs and thus making it more difficult to break free if the relationship doesn't work out? Or would it be possible after all to disconnect but simply requires a bit more work?
Ok. Possible with true twin flames, i.e. bonded by eternal marriage. And, as A Human Being mentioned, disentangling the parts of a combined soul.
I don't know if it would even be possible....with true twin flames. The effect then would be felt by both, surely.
.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-01-2018, 04:23 PM
Christian Male Christian Male is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 19
 
Makes sense, whether divination, destiny, providence, the universe etc.. That 2 derived from 1 influences the other in ways we are just beginning to understand. As they were in fact 1, once upon a time.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-01-2018, 04:28 PM
FairyCrystal FairyCrystal is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,441
  FairyCrystal's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Ok. Possible with true twin flames, i.e. bonded by eternal marriage. And, as A Human Being mentioned, disentangling the parts of a combined soul.
I don't know if it would even be possible....with true twin flames. The effect then would be felt by both, surely.
.
Agree... I also don't know if it is possible...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-01-2018, 04:29 PM
FairyCrystal FairyCrystal is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,441
  FairyCrystal's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Never given it much thought so I could be way off, but doesn't the fact that they've shared a womb for nine months, in which time they've developed from foetuses to fully-formed human beings, have something to do with it, too? Also the fact that identical twins began as one egg but then split into two? Though I don't know if non-identical twins have the telepathic connection too, so that might not be relevant.

Anyway, as to the subject of entanglement - yeah, I've wondered the same thing, if it's the energetic nature of the connection that makes separation feel so unbearable. As Lorelyen says there's always an energetic interaction going on, but with so-called 'twin flames' it does seem to be different; whether that's because TFs really are two parts of one soul, or maybe they just have more of a tendency to neediness and unhealthy attachment, or else it's something else entirely, I honestly have no idea. In my own case I've had a hell of a time moving on, I'm in a much better place now (for much of last year I was plagued by feelings of anxiety, depression, grief, guilt, anger, resentment) but there's still a lingering feeling of something being unresolved between us, and an accompanying sadness. How much of that has to do with the 'twin flame' thing I don't know.
Must admit that I don't know if non-identical twins have that telepathic connection either?

Sorry to hear you've had such a rough ride after breaking up!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-01-2018, 05:08 PM
A human Being A human Being is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 2,370
  A human Being's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Must admit that I don't know if non-identical twins have that telepathic connection either?

Sorry to hear you've had such a rough ride after breaking up!
Bless you, Fairy, and I'm glad to hear you're bearing up too
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-01-2018, 05:14 PM
Universal.Vibe Universal.Vibe is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: 2999 A.D
Posts: 292
  Universal.Vibe's Avatar
According to the big bang theory everything in the universe all came from one single infinitely dense place, I think its quite possible everything is entangled to some degree.

Last edited by Universal.Vibe : 05-01-2018 at 06:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums