Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-08-2017, 01:05 AM
Administrator
What do you want to say to your Soul Connection/Twin Flame? Express it here! Vol II

In this thread, write a post on what you want to express to a Soul Mate, Soul Connection or Twin Flame. Express what is in your heart, wishes or thoughts to a person of interest...

The original thread can be found here. Due to cleaning/maintenance, a new thread has been created. Enjoy.

I'll get the ball rolling, this one is dedicated to my soul tribe.

~Virginia Wolf
Old 18-08-2017, 01:49 AM
Experiencer
Stuart:
the other half of my soul, thank you for waking me up, for giving me strength and courage and for being the light in my darkness, for showing me that you can be in immense pain yet still have a kind heart and an angel soul. thank you for making me believe in magic again, for being my reflection and digging up everything that weighted me down. thank you for the electric shock that made our souls ignite. i love those random times when we catch up telepathically, when you say "i hear youve done this" and you feel proud of me. i will treasure this whole thing.

John:
"maybe thats why we have so much fun together. The children in us get a crush and the warriors battle it out".
i have never heard a greater truth and it came from your lips.
Old 18-08-2017, 03:42 AM
Knower

Tired of missing what isnít there
And Iím tired of being no where
Iím tired of this place
Iím tired of this space
And missing what doesnít come
Tired of always missing you some
Old 20-08-2017, 01:04 PM
Knower

I can't help it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npwHNcGqueE
Old 20-08-2017, 08:39 PM
Knower

Thank you for awakening me and giving me the confidence I needed to continue on my path. I will never forget the look on your face when we touched and locked eyes for the first time. I think it was a surprise to both of us given the situation we were in. I truly believe that without the time I spent with you, I would not have had the strength to be the person I am today. I'm sorry I was always running and I'm sorry I didn't realize what was there until it was too late. I know we both have other paths in this lifetime. I wish I could see you in person again and talk face to face only because I feel like a lot was left unsaid. I know we speak telepathically and in dreams all the time, but I can't get over this feeling that we need to see each other. It will happen when we're both ready I guess.
Old 21-08-2017, 01:29 AM
Master

serenade {contented} but funny about the shirts lol! noone else calls me out on it {blush}.

had a funny moment, in the run down from a meditation someone came up and talked to me. I was just sitting there buzzed while I listened to them
Old 27-03-2018, 09:47 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhaunts03
Thank you for awakening me and giving me the confidence I needed to continue on my path. I will never forget the look on your face when we touched and locked eyes for the first time. I think it was a surprise to both of us given the situation we were in. I truly believe that without the time I spent with you, I would not have had the strength to be the person I am today. I'm sorry I was always running and I'm sorry I didn't realize what was there until it was too late. I know we both have other paths in this lifetime. I wish I could see you in person again and talk face to face only because I feel like a lot was left unsaid. I know we speak telepathically and in dreams all the time, but I can't get over this feeling that we need to see each other. It will happen when we're both ready I guess.

I just read this and got a bit emotional...

I was supposed to meet my TF this summer - he is coming all the way from America to Italy (on holiday, but i know it was really to meet me - we had arranged to spend 3 days of his time here, together). He will be here in July.

But we will not see each other. Everything got too intense and we are no longer in contact.

The sadness.. that I will never have that moment of touching him and locking eyes. I long for it so much!

I feel him all the time, he loves me so much. And I love him indescribably much. It is hard sometimes to be philosophical.
Old 27-03-2018, 10:08 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhaunts03

Same here - this is my situation now although I wouldn't say the telepathy and dreams are as strong at present. It just is. There are days when the feeling that we need to see each other is just so strong that I can't concentrate on anything else, I get frustrated and emotional. Yet our circumstances don't allow it despite us being connected on FB and living in the same town. I say the same thing 'It will happen when we're both ready I guess'.
Old 27-03-2018, 03:23 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seenthelight
Same here - this is my situation now although I wouldn't say the telepathy and dreams are as strong at present. It just is. There are days when the feeling that we need to see each other is just so strong that I can't concentrate on anything else, I get frustrated and emotional. Yet our circumstances don't allow it despite us being connected on FB and living in the same town. I say the same thing 'It will happen when we're both ready I guess'.

Ohmigod you live in the same town!!! I can't decide whether that would be worse or better. I suppose at least i could stop looking at intercontinental flights (which is ridiculous as even if I did such a crazy thing he would refuse to see me....)
Old 27-03-2018, 11:38 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by white-dove
Ohmigod you live in the same town!!! I can't decide whether that would be worse or better. I suppose at least i could stop looking at intercontinental flights (which is ridiculous as even if I did such a crazy thing he would refuse to see me....)

Love your nickname