Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-02-2014, 02:00 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
What you will tend to find is that you actually have more that just your 5 physical senses through which to coordinate your consciousness through your journey of life. The fact of your physical universe and the space between physical matter consists of an 80% etheric canvas, means your physical senses will only perceive up to 20% of your actual environment in which you are immersed.
The energy you identify coming from within you as a result of emotive events, deep reflective thought and an illumination of your core central values are merely one of your other senses coming to light. That is, when you engage and feed these particular aspects of your being you exercise other senses you have been born with, which are a part of this other 80% of what you are. Certain events in your life, their effects upon your thoughts and emotive state will feed and nourish this other 80% of your energy state that you tend not to identify with. When this occurs human beings are said to become awakened, reach an enlightenment or reach a significant turning point in their life in terms of their core values and motivations. What you may find then is that you feel your heart centre is opening up like a blossoming flower and radiating light, warmth and sense of purpose. This is merely an activation of vibration which is emanating from inside the space between your physical cells, and it is flowing outward into your physical cellular structure. This gives the effect of making you feel something is glowing inside you and flowing through your nervous system, which gives you that extra spring in your step and sparkle in your eye.

In order to nourish yourself upon this beautiful immersion of energy you will want to perpetuate the same sort of activity, thoughts and feelings which helped to begin the process to begin with. In the same way as your physical body requires regular exercise for optimal benefit, so too you must approach your other energy states and appetites similarly in order that they may grow and expand.

Bless you and all you aspire to be.
-Sparrow

Thank you once again Sparrow, you never fail to inspire me. I love the notion that other senses could be beginning to develop, in one way this is so exciting and can't wait to develop this further but in the other sense I feel a little nervous that I'm going to mess it up and lose what I've gained. I'm going to have to admit I don't know what my core central values are specifically. I guess I'll have to learn to take things a moment at a time and feel my way through like someone blindfolded but listening entently for the voice giving me directions. At the moment you are that voice, but I realise I'm going to have to work at finding the ones relevant to me within.

There is another question I'd like to know related to meeting a member of your soul group...can members of the same soul group incarnated here on earth telepathically connect? You mentioned before about soul groups "appear that they are merged and speak as one being" in the spiritual plane, I only ask because there are times I feel emotions that seem to be misplaced personally speaking...they are not in line with where I am so to speak so wonder if it may something I'm picking up from him? Plus around the time I felt what I can only describe as our energies merging I remember thinking that telepathy was a total reality within the bliss...however that was a while back and since then a lot of doubt has crept in. I feel this is one big yo yo of a life, energy flows up and down in equal measure and sometimes its difficult to pick yourself back up again. I'm so glad you're here.

I'm sorry to keep this soul group thing going but I had so many questions related to it going round in my head for the last two years its great to be actually getting some real answers and making sense of it all.
Thanking you for your patience once again

Hoping all is well with you
Love and hugs
Emm
Old 17-02-2014, 04:54 PM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

Thanks so much for that response. I have been becoming more active and pursuing knowledge about my food, making some changes. I have also noticed along with that that my stomach is becoming more sensitive and letting me know with some discomfort when I eat foods that are not so good for me. So it is helping me refine my approach more.

I am wondering, in your suggestion of a raw food diet, how would you respond to Oriental Medical theory, which asserts that raw food is too cold energetically. That our stomaches and digestive tracts need the energetic warmth of cooked food to have the yang necessary to supply the body with energy for bodily processes and activities.

Apparently, I am quite low in yang, especially with the removal of all of my large intestine at age 12. Any ideas for that as well?

I am thinking of varying my diet more and not eating pasta with tofu every day. It is very difficult for me to change that, but I feel it will be healthier. Do you have any ideas what kind of food what help me feel similarly nourished? I feel when I eat pasta with tofu, garlic and other spices, and some fresh spinach, that I am sated and get the energy I need for the day. If I don't eat something like that each day (without knowing what to replace it with) I feel hungry or depleted.

Also, I usually have a lot of kosher salt with my pasta and tofu, once in a while with some potatoes as well. When my large intestine was removed, I was told that organ usually performed salt absorption for the body, so I would need to eat more to make up for it. However, something in my instinct is telling me it may be harmful, it makes me think of harming my large intestine. Could you help to explain this and tell me if you know of an alternative?

I also need to drink large quantities of fluid, as the colon usually absorbs most of the water for the body. Do you think my drinking large quantities of highly carbonated seltzer could be harmful to me? (I have wrestled with the notion for a few years.) If so, what else might be good? I feel that when I just drink plain water, I don't get energized like I do with seltzer. I drink some soymilk, but I'm not going to drink that all day, and juice has too much sugar. Tea doesn't feel good to drink a lot of. I am particularly attached to the way the bubbles feel in my my mouth when I drink. I wonder about this....

Thank you.

<3
Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
My Dear Justin,

Warm wishes to you and your friends, close and dear.

It is at first to say in regard to bottled water products, that these are not necessarily the greatest and most purest sources. One may also gain awareness in that the corporations that place ownership upon the sources of so said spring waters hold very little regard for the surrounding environment, tribes or communities they have taken the water from. It is unfortunate that corporations have a mindset to profit substantially from the privatisation of a natural water source which once served its local inhabitants freely. It is to say then that the fact you cannot afford to continually purchase this marketed bottled water is not a disadvantage to you, and you are thusly removing your participation from an otherwise harmful enterprise.

Carbon filters are of course of benefit in this area, specifically those made from natural materials. Asao Shimanishi has also created a black mica extract solution which he has used to filter and precipitate harmful elements out of water and make them inert. Dr. Shimanishi is highly regarded as an authority on water treatment and his methods also remineralize the water itself. These cleaning approaches can be used alongside the use of such things as organite, as well as types of music and sound. You must remember, water is a conductor of energy and memory.

The conflicting information on nutrition is a result of the food corporations adding specific slant on information, and omitting aspects of information to achieve market sales in their products.

On a whole generally I offer approval of a raw food diet, vegan or if not vegetarian. Plant foods are significantly more beneficial for your body in respect of delivering fast life sustaining nutrition and reducing aging. Dead animal meat and fish are more toxified and genetically modified which consequently diminishes available nutrition content compared to plant based sources. Harmful animal feeds, animal factories, meat preparation and treatment processes are catastrophic to the human consumer on a cellular, chemical and behavioural level. The reason this is not publicised to a great degree in media is because the meat and fish industry is a financial and economic powerhouse of influence.
It is my own personal experience that most other anthropoid type races in the cosmos are plant eaters. Though it is generally thought by many to be unusual the relationship humanity has with other animals.

So then my suggestion gravitates towards fresh raw fruits and vegetables, seeds, grains, beans, pulses, nuts and legumes. Keeping a varied diet as possible in balance with natural sunlight, a pure water source and exercise. Such things as flaxseed, chia, hemp and walnuts are a good alternative to fish for omega-3 consumption. When eating pasta one must be aware of the quality of grain being used in the product as soil quality, environmental factors and decline in nutritional content are increasing influences. Also the toxification, geo-engineering or nutritional state of egg and water in their preparation. For those with stomach and digestive concerns it is a good idea to blend such nutrition into shakes, smoothes and soups for ease of absorption.

As with all foods, regardless of their marketed health reputations, one should educate themselves as to the origin of its ingredients, its preparation methods, transport and packaging. Though this would be very difficult to accomplish entirely, it is nonetheless a practice to work towards for optimal health.

-Sparrow
Old 18-02-2014, 09:14 AM
Experiencer
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Dear Sparrow,

Thanks so much for that response. I have been becoming more active and pursuing knowledge about my food, making some changes. I have also noticed along with that that my stomach is becoming more sensitive and letting me know with some discomfort when I eat foods that are not so good for me. So it is helping me refine my approach more.

I am wondering, in your suggestion of a raw food diet, how would you respond to Oriental Medical theory, which asserts that raw food is too cold energetically. That our stomaches and digestive tracts need the energetic warmth of cooked food to have the yang necessary to supply the body with energy for bodily processes and activities.

Apparently, I am quite low in yang, especially with the removal of all of my large intestine at age 12. Any ideas for that as well?

I am thinking of varying my diet more and not eating pasta with tofu every day. It is very difficult for me to change that, but I feel it will be healthier. Do you have any ideas what kind of food what help me feel similarly nourished? I feel when I eat pasta with tofu, garlic and other spices, and some fresh spinach, that I am sated and get the energy I need for the day. If I don't eat something like that each day (without knowing what to replace it with) I feel hungry or depleted.

Also, I usually have a lot of kosher salt with my pasta and tofu, once in a while with some potatoes as well. When my large intestine was removed, I was told that organ usually performed salt absorption for the body, so I would need to eat more to make up for it. However, something in my instinct is telling me it may be harmful, it makes me think of harming my large intestine. Could you help to explain this and tell me if you know of an alternative?

I also need to drink large quantities of fluid, as the colon usually absorbs most of the water for the body. Do you think my drinking large quantities of highly carbonated seltzer could be harmful to me? (I have wrestled with the notion for a few years.) If so, what else might be good? I feel that when I just drink plain water, I don't get energized like I do with seltzer. I drink some soymilk, but I'm not going to drink that all day, and juice has too much sugar. Tea doesn't feel good to drink a lot of. I am particularly attached to the way the bubbles feel in my my mouth when I drink. I wonder about this....

Thank you.

<3
Justin
Hi Justin,
I v read many of your posts on this thread too:)
U r here for years and progress year by year in life.....
Since myself suffered similar issues---kidney stone, depression. I have a few to share.... tofu/or bean is a good food but not really good for kidney if easy to have stones. because it has calcuim,the diet list is a complicated detail list, u need to check the full list.
walnut is good.and it is good for brain, kindney, energy....i take one walnut daily...u can take one or two(enough)....make it complete small with teeth before u take it into stomache with saliva.
choose the large walnut.
cereals is good for intenstine and stomache.
Lemon juice is good for kindney stone, too. But a few other juice not good.(such as tomato juice. chocolate,)
less salt and no garlic...
the list is complicated, for your health u must take efforts/patience to find and read more and more...
i have a former friend who was a sports champion who had a lot patience in this matter and said"you are what you eat."
And u must try to be happy.... i m struggling with this still.... i also have v selfish parents and cold, violent. but i m now leanring building my own inner kingdom.they feel angry that i m learning this ,so i keep a distance with them...when i must stay with them,i almost don't talk cuz they will argue everything i talk about to make me worthless, and i meditate before sleep to block the negative feelings they gave me at day time.

blessings :)
Old 19-02-2014, 08:51 PM
Guide

Dear Starnight,

Thank you for your suggestions. I also wish you the best in your development and relationships.

Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
Hi Justin,
I v read many of your posts on this thread too:)
U r here for years and progress year by year in life.....
Since myself suffered similar issues---kidney stone, depression. I have a few to share.... tofu/or bean is a good food but not really good for kidney if easy to have stones. because it has calcuim,the diet list is a complicated detail list, u need to check the full list.
walnut is good.and it is good for brain, kindney, energy....i take one walnut daily...u can take one or two(enough)....make it complete small with teeth before u take it into stomache with saliva.
choose the large walnut.
cereals is good for intenstine and stomache.
Lemon juice is good for kindney stone, too. But a few other juice not good.(such as tomato juice. chocolate,)
less salt and no garlic...
the list is complicated, for your health u must take efforts/patience to find and read more and more...
i have a former friend who was a sports champion who had a lot patience in this matter and said"you are what you eat."
And u must try to be happy.... i m struggling with this still.... i also have v selfish parents and cold, violent. but i m now leanring building my own inner kingdom.they feel angry that i m learning this ,so i keep a distance with them...when i must stay with them,i almost don't talk cuz they will argue everything i talk about to make me worthless, and i meditate before sleep to block the negative feelings they gave me at day time.

blessings :)
Old 02-03-2014, 09:50 PM
Guide

With my development through Qigong and continued opening of my heart center, I've expanded my energetic sensitivity, and I'm very happy for this new way of being. It has also facilitated my energy to interact more readily with others. Sometimes this leads to my energy being disrupted or lost to a great extent when co-existing with certain people. Though this happens, sometimes these people are ones who I love very much and would like to keep in my life. I know there must be a way forward; I don't know what it is. I am already making great efforts at eating a healthier diet and consuming water in better condition. Perhaps I need to learn about and refine an approach to boundaries. And perhaps there's something deeper than that which will help. Thank you to any who read and/or respond.

Justin

Edit: During a session with my therapist, I learned that I can deal with both this issue of unhealthy impactful energies and with my physical pain by deeply ackknowledging the message these things are trying to give me, and thus it would not need to keep impacting me. I will already have given it the attention it needs and begun to do what is needed to stay healthy or safe. Thus the negative feedback from my body and mind would not need to continue. : ) I'm also still interested in anyone's ideas on this.

Last edited by Sorai Rai Aorai : 03-03-2014 at 12:03 AM.
Old 08-03-2014, 07:29 PM
Master
Dear Justin,

I am pleased and privileged once again to return to this little social community for another exchange. As always with my limited availability I thank you for your patience and your own ability to reflect upon your own heart wisdom.

I am wondering, in your suggestion of a raw food diet, how would you respond to Oriental Medical theory, which asserts that raw food is too cold energetically. That our stomachs and digestive tracts need the energetic warmth of cooked food to have the yang necessary to supply the body with energy for bodily processes and activities.

I would most certainly agree to these specific principles to some extent, in as far as human conditioning in concerned. I would not go as far as to say each individual within their own dynamic chemistry makeup should subscribe to a singular identified dietary approach. Each human organism is quite different in the way of chemical balances, tolerances and nutritional needs and therefore must follow a dietary plan accustomed to their own composition. At times an individual will experience cravings for certain types of food, whether they be energetically hot or cold, at different times of the week, month and year, and at different times of their cyclical lives. Following a strict inflexible diet oblivious to the chemical alterations within the body and the changes of external environment affecting the body will lead to an imbalance as would a junk food diet. A raw food diet is applicable to specific individuals within suited environments and lifestyle, as it is with other species of animal upon the Earth who have done so for millions of years. The evolution of the human being has seen the introduction of many different food types and processes, including cooked and processed meats, which have led to their present genetic conditioning. That conditioning may exist within those wishing at present to become raw food consumers, and so their biological and chemical responses will not as easily adapt to such diet as say, a family who has done so for many generations. Finding that ying/yang balance then is something which will become optimally balanced through time and tradition, as it has done so for other species. You do not observe your animal brethren roasting a beef joint over a fire or simmering a pan of chicken soup to remedy their own imbalances or requirements for hot food. Human animals are not above or beyond other animals.

With that said, I will state once again that dietary balance is a matter for the individual, their body chemistry, their lifestyle and their environmental climate. Those in warmer climates will undoubtedly benefit more from a raw diet plan, though may need to introduce other food types at various intervals.

Well, in the tradition of oriental practice, if you feel you are low in yang then I would recommend plenty of warm sunlight and an attraction to more drier environmental conditions. In terms of food consumption, warm greens like asparagus, turnip greens and broccoli would be of benefit. Such things as basmati rice or jasmine and plenty of herbs and a few select bitter foods. You may want to try oats, potatoes, corn, cabbage and soy beans too.

If you are low in yang you may also want to reduce your intake of pasta, dairy, citrus fruits and salads, fatty or fried foods, and sweet produce.
Drinking green tea should also help. Stress and anxiety is also a contributory factor to low yang.

In terms of nutrition there is not really much difference between cooking salts. An alternative, in that it contains essential minerals, would be unrefined sea salt. Salt as you know is important for muscle and nerve functioning and your individual salt intake needs will be reflected in how your body responds. If you embody symptoms of fatigue, headaches or stomach cramps you may require an increase intake of salt. Though too much will lead to increased blood pressure and other functional stresses.

It is true that the large intestine, particularly the colon, functions to absorb water and salt content from the passage of digested material. Though, the small intestine performs the major part of absorption, and in effect will eventually learn to compensate in terms of absorption necessities. Though it is appropriate for someone who has recently undergone surgery in this sensitive region to increase their salt intake for a few weeks. Perhaps snacking on such things as pretzels would appeal to some. After that it may not necessarily be required as the salt content from food you are already consuming may be sufficient. This of course depends on the individual diet.

I also need to drink large quantities of fluid, as the colon usually absorbs most of the water for the body. Do you think my drinking large quantities of highly carbonated seltzer could be harmful to me? (I have wrestled with the notion for a few years.) If so, what else might be good? I feel that when I just drink plain water, I don't get energized like I do with seltzer. I drink some soymilk, but I'm not going to drink that all day, and juice has too much sugar. Tea doesn't feel good to drink a lot of. I am particularly attached to the way the bubbles feel in my mouth when I drink. I wonder about this....

Most of your water is absorbed by the small intestine, not the colon. Most of the absorption process takes place in this region. I would not particularly recommend carbonated beverages, nor such things as caffeine or excess fruit juices for someone who had been fitted a j-pouch. Some drinks can cause further dehydration while others feed excess gas into your system causing discomfort during digestion and passage. Flavouring spring or filtered still water would probably be an appropriate adjustment. The energy through which to be energized should come from food intake and exercise.

Love and light,
As always; in all ways.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 08-03-2014, 07:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
With my development through Qigong and continued opening of my heart center, I've expanded my energetic sensitivity, and I'm very happy for this new way of being. It has also facilitated my energy to interact more readily with others. Sometimes this leads to my energy being disrupted or lost to a great extent when co-existing with certain people. Though this happens, sometimes these people are ones who I love very much and would like to keep in my life. I know there must be a way forward; I don't know what it is. I am already making great efforts at eating a healthier diet and consuming water in better condition. Perhaps I need to learn about and refine an approach to boundaries. And perhaps there's something deeper than that which will help. Thank you to any who read and/or respond.

Justin

Edit: During a session with my therapist, I learned that I can deal with both this issue of unhealthy impactful energies and with my physical pain by deeply ackknowledging the message these things are trying to give me, and thus it would not need to keep impacting me. I will already have given it the attention it needs and begun to do what is needed to stay healthy or safe. Thus the negative feedback from my body and mind would not need to continue. : ) I'm also still interested in anyone's ideas on this.

Dear Justin,

Do not be in haste to acknowledge the co-existence of other beings and their challenging energies as definably unhealthy, for their presence can often invoke a healthy insight into yourself. Particular to observe is your current state of energy reception; how much of the true you are you allowing yourself to receive in the midst of these other individuals and interactions with them. It is as important to learn how to receive as it is in learning how to give. Receive more of your own inner energy, open the doors to your heart energy reservoir, and allow yourself to receive more of this energy during your interactions with other people. Acknowledging this energy within you will act as a barrier to shield you from the imposing traits of those you meet. Often when people wear other masks and personas in their interactions with other people, they can fall victim to the part they play in succumbing to the will and wounds inflicted by the words and ways of others.

-Sparrow

Old 08-03-2014, 08:11 PM
Guide

Thanks for the ideas.

Would you please comment on this part:

"I am thinking of varying my diet more and not eating pasta with tofu [almost] every day. It is very difficult for me to change that, but I feel it will be healthier. Do you have any ideas what kind of food what help me feel similarly nourished? I feel when I eat pasta with tofu, garlic and other spices, and some fresh spinach, that I am sated and get the energy I need for the day. If I don't eat something like that each day (without knowing what to replace it with) I feel hungry or depleted."

Justin
Old 08-03-2014, 08:14 PM
Master

Just want to say a friendly hello to all here, and send warmth and love.
Old 08-03-2014, 08:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
Thank you once again Sparrow, you never fail to inspire me. I love the notion that other senses could be beginning to develop, in one way this is so exciting and can't wait to develop this further but in the other sense I feel a little nervous that I'm going to mess it up and lose what I've gained. I'm going to have to admit I don't know what my core central values are specifically. I guess I'll have to learn to take things a moment at a time and feel my way through like someone blindfolded but listening entently for the voice giving me directions. At the moment you are that voice, but I realise I'm going to have to work at finding the ones relevant to me within.

There is another question I'd like to know related to meeting a member of your soul group...can members of the same soul group incarnated here on earth telepathically connect? You mentioned before about soul groups "appear that they are merged and speak as one being" in the spiritual plane, I only ask because there are times I feel emotions that seem to be misplaced personally speaking...they are not in line with where I am so to speak so wonder if it may something I'm picking up from him? Plus around the time I felt what I can only describe as our energies merging I remember thinking that telepathy was a total reality within the bliss...however that was a while back and since then a lot of doubt has crept in. I feel this is one big yo yo of a life, energy flows up and down in equal measure and sometimes its difficult to pick yourself back up again. I'm so glad you're here.

I'm sorry to keep this soul group thing going but I had so many questions related to it going round in my head for the last two years its great to be actually getting some real answers and making sense of it all.
Thanking you for your patience once again

Hoping all is well with you
Love and hugs
Emm
Hello again my friend. Let me continue to respond here.

I'm going to have to admit I don't know what my core central values are specifically.

These are the fundamental principles of value that represent who and what you are as a sentient being; values which you would communicate to other life forms in the universe, and those values you identify as necessary for balance within a civilization. If Prime Creator were to ask you what you felt was most important to you in your life journey as an individual spark of consciousness.

There is another question I'd like to know related to meeting a member of your soul group...can members of the same soul group incarnated here on earth telepathically connect?

All beings in the spirit world have the natural ability to connect telepathically. On Earth their ability to use telepathy as means of thought transference will depend on variable factors. Just because two are of the same soul group does not by default guarantee this ability if such an ability has been ignored and suppressed since childhood. Like any organ or function of the human condition, it has to be exercised and regularly stimulated to function at its optimal capacity. Two soul mates would not precipitously compose and conduct a musical masterpiece upon meeting if neither has learnt to use an instrument.

You mentioned before about soul groups "appear that they are merged and speak as one being" in the spiritual plane, I only ask because there are times I feel emotions that seem to be misplaced personally speaking...they are not in line with where I am so to speak so wonder if it may something I'm picking up from him?

The vibration that is of your soul group in the spirit world can and will speak as one voice, if they so wish, because there is none of the dense physical restraints to separate such a connection. You must remember you are apart of the physical world, in which you are immersed in a soup of many different energies and entities exiting in the same space. Your sensitivity in what you feel will be based on your proximity of vibration, proximity of location and proximity of others in terms of energetic relationships. This is to say, you will occasionally interpret information coming from sources of the same vibration as you, the same physical location as you, and those energetically connected to you in terms of relationships. Or you will just interpret information coming from aspects of yourself you did not know were coming from you.

-Sparrow