Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-01-2011, 08:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by -River-
Let me begin by saying that i absolutley love how well you put into words your personal affirmations of the spirit world. I personally found, in my own experience that my soul searches for affirmations to the physical realm. that heaven and hell exist physically but only in energies produced by persons. In a sense, if God is the energy of good will, to be completly GOD there is also bad will. A ying yang senario. If every good possiblility is mapped out and put into force then so is every bad. God = Satan also. in a better way to say it (somebody had to do it) So this almost proves hells misinterpretation. God didnt create Hell, he created a timeout box, for one to reflect the energies he/she so put forth. Heaven and hell, in my personal belief... only exist in a physical matter. but all the memories and experiences recorded in our soul brings that back to the spirit realm. In this I fear that the sickness in our world (lack of education) transends into the spirit world. So then what ARE devils and demons? That is what i fear, for these entities and others as well have completly shrouded themselves in my lifetime. Revealing only the physical realm....... what could this mean? is my soul confused on what is realilty and what is truth? is there even truth to reality?
It is not your soul which is confused, for it is from the human brain you foster and articulate such questions.

Devils and demons are religion grown and fed interpretations and beliefs perpetuated to wield influential power through fear, over the naïve and the uneducated. Just because something behaves in such a way as to disagree with your moral mindset does not justify it to be interpreted as evil, demonic or ungodly. Evidently here, particularly in the mindset of religion, there is much room for education and broadness of love for those things they do not understand. So too for those who chain themselves to rigid moral principles which alienate them from the rest of the multi-verse.

Often it is, forms of consciousness from many different bands of vibration present themselves in a state which invokes fear. Because thoughts from human beings are living things, their interaction and movement through vibrational corridors sometimes draws the attention of energies, or pockets of consciousness within that proximity. Their energy, when interacting with physical state, and consciousness of human state, is translated into something ‘evil’. This is because, the energy coming from the consciousness of that thing is being translated and regurgitated by your own consciousness as something which invokes fear and firm judgement. This is done, in a sense, to advocate warning within yourself, to compel you to put your firewalls up. Basically, your consciousness is telling you, I do not like this energy, therefore I will present it to my mind and thoughts in a way which I can understand as being ‘bad’ for me to interact with. As your vibration changes and your consciousness changes, you will interpret energies differently and respond to them differently. So, for example, what may seem like a demon to you may be something quite different to someone who processes information within a different vibration.

Everpresent.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 12-01-2011, 11:37 PM
flutterangel

Hello Sparrow,
A couple things I have been pondering as of late, if you would be so kind, please... As I have attended my fair share of funerals during the last year, I am wondering. If you have a happily married couple, and one passes on, I have always heard that they may reunite when the other passes on. What happens if the living person re-marries? When eventually they all pass on, will the first spouse still be waiting for them?
And then, also what if one person passes but re-incarnates right away. Will the spouse not be able to be with them in the etheric when they pass over?
I would like to reunite with my current family, not just others in my soul group, when I pass. (Hopefully a long, long, time from now :) Will I have to make the choice between waiting for them or re-incarnating?
Thank you so much Sparrow, for helping me to understand!

flutter
Old 13-01-2011, 11:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by flutterangel
Hello Sparrow,
A couple things I have been pondering as of late, if you would be so kind, please... As I have attended my fair share of funerals during the last year, I am wondering. If you have a happily married couple, and one passes on, I have always heard that they may reunite when the other passes on. What happens if the living person re-marries? When eventually they all pass on, will the first spouse still be waiting for them?
And then, also what if one person passes but re-incarnates right away. Will the spouse not be able to be with them in the etheric when they pass over?
I would like to reunite with my current family, not just others in my soul group, when I pass. (Hopefully a long, long, time from now :) Will I have to make the choice between waiting for them or re-incarnating?
Thank you so much Sparrow, for helping me to understand!

flutter
Nice to see you, Flutter. We are all blessed to have both a Dream Angel as well as a Flutter Angel in our midst.

To add my, as it is called, two cents worth in opinion, I observe the formality of most funerals to be quite morbid and disconnected. For they who have left physical state, it makes it no easier for them to move on observing loved ones dress in depressing attire and advocate further grief. I cherish the time when those that remain come together in joyous celebration of a life which was lived, and in such a positive gathering of souls, the energy and love created would most surely assist a peaceful and more accepting passage for the dead. What positive healing opportunity this would have for those left in grief.

To align myself with your question, I would first remind you that upon returning to the spirit world you will only reunite with those you hold in your heart, and within a loving vibration of attraction. Those you genuinely desire to see, you will attract by the loving vibration you create. So, for example, you will never again see someone who has inflicted pain and suffering, except when your vibration is at a state capable of handling that encounter. At which time your vibration, in wanting to settle fears that you cling to, or patterns of thought you hold onto, will attract to you opportunities to find peace and resolution. But only at a time appropriate to do so.
So then, if you would feel it appropriate and beneficial for you to reunite with another being which wore the identity of your initial spouse, even though you had remarried, then that is something which will readily occur. You will see only those that you are energetically prepared to see, for those who would invoke negative feelings in you would intuitively know to keep their distance until you were at a vibration where you found acceptance for them. Even if that other person wanted so much to see you, they would not be able to, until you made it possible for that connection to be made.
Though the original spouse, in the spirit world, would still retain their connection and memory association with you, what tends to happen is that they gradually let go of their human attachments and identity. As they become more aligned with their infinite spirit, they become something much more than who they were as a physical being, and the identity they were, and the role they played simply becomes one of their many, many memories that join the whole. They rarely get stuck in limited pathways of thought like ‘I am your husband’ or ‘wife’, ‘not this other person’, because ‘I was here first’. For they may actually have had many other lovers and relationships in other roles they have played, on Earth as well as on other planets. So in a sense, when they become aware of their infinite Self, they let go of individual limited identity. They become a whole multitude of different patterns of consciousness. You see, people in the spirit world do not actually, really, present themselves in physical form and appearance unless it is necessary for some type of interaction. They will, most often, simply exist as a combination of consciousness - much like you would understand an orb to be.

You will not incarnate again ‘right away’. The spirit world does not follow linear time as you experience it here. Both the past and the future exist simultaneously in the spirit world, but you can only access and interact with that which you know of. So, for example, it is actually possible to incarnate into the past in order to create the potential for a different future. In a sense, going backwards in time to correct past mistakes. The past you see, or what you would consider the past, is still happening in this now moment from the perspective of those in the spirit world. Of course, only those who are attuned to this knowledge in the spirit world can indulge this truth.
So then, this fear of, ‘I cannot see this person, or that person’ because ‘this amount of time’ has come to pass in physical linear time is simply your human brains understanding. There are possibilities which go far beyond anything you can possibly imagine or conceive. Where there is true love, there can never, ever be separation. Love will simply not allow it. Live to connect with your highest concept of love, and you will connect with your highest potential; your greatest truth.
Everpresent.
-Sparrow

Old 13-01-2011, 02:13 PM
Deactivated Account

I would say we are all blessed to have Sparrow in our midst !
(and thank you for your comment)

I like this ~ " Where there is true love, there can never, ever be separation. Love will simply not allow it. Live to connect with your highest concept of love, and you will connect with your highest potential; your greatest truth."

blessings to all,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 14-01-2011, 03:30 AM
flutterangel

Thank you again, Sparrow for helping me to understand. What you said rings true, and I appreciate your response!
love to you,
flutter
Old 16-01-2011, 01:50 AM
LucyFay

Sparrow, I have been enlightened and intrigued by this thread. I am delighted that our 'heaven' is all that I had hoped it would be and more. You recorded in one thread many idea of heaven I have heard at one time or another from many sources. The ones that didn't sit right with me weren't included here....that's great!

I do have one aspect of the afterlife that I would like to ask you about. I have beloved relatives who have passed who have been seem in our home. Forty years ago when we moved into this house, which had been built for my husbands greatgrandparents, I was told by the tennant that she saw my husbands greatgrandmother every once in a while. She had been taken unconcious from the house and later died...living her husband. My two children saw my husband's greatgrandfather walking through the house one Christmas when they were home alone. I just realized it was Christmastime. A psychic friend say my husband's grandmother in our house at Christmas around 9 years ago. They were just walking through the house. In the past few years we have gotten a lot of shenanigans going on around Christmas...electrical surges, channels changing, even a miniature lamp shade that fell and rolled under something was found sitting upright in the middle of the doorway I had walked through several times after I dropped it. Things are forever being moved and then found again right where we just looked. We just say 'Hello.' We don't at all mind them coming.

I think our loved ones come to visit. They all helped raise my husband and the psychic said the grandmother gave of the energy of more of a mother than a grandmother. They were a very close family. In fact my husband used to stay in this house with his greatgrandparents when his grandmother taught school. I was wondering what you thought of them coming to visit.

One more thing. My husband and I are happier than ever and have both upped the pace of our spiritual journey in the past year. An awakening has happened for us both. This Christmas was quiet and didn't seem to have the visitors as usual. Do you think it could be because of the rise in our vibrational energy and a closer connection to our higher self or spirit?

Thanks for your sharing and commitment to the members. I hope to chat with you again soon.

Hugs,
Margie
Old 20-01-2011, 05:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyFay
Sparrow, I have been enlightened and intrigued by this thread. I am delighted that our 'heaven' is all that I had hoped it would be and more. You recorded in one thread many idea of heaven I have heard at one time or another from many sources. The ones that didn't sit right with me weren't included here....that's great!

I do have one aspect of the afterlife that I would like to ask you about. I have beloved relatives who have passed who have been seem in our home. Forty years ago when we moved into this house, which had been built for my husbands greatgrandparents, I was told by the tennant that she saw my husbands greatgrandmother every once in a while. She had been taken unconcious from the house and later died...living her husband. My two children saw my husband's greatgrandfather walking through the house one Christmas when they were home alone. I just realized it was Christmastime. A psychic friend say my husband's grandmother in our house at Christmas around 9 years ago. They were just walking through the house. In the past few years we have gotten a lot of shenanigans going on around Christmas...electrical surges, channels changing, even a miniature lamp shade that fell and rolled under something was found sitting upright in the middle of the doorway I had walked through several times after I dropped it. Things are forever being moved and then found again right where we just looked. We just say 'Hello.' We don't at all mind them coming.

I think our loved ones come to visit. They all helped raise my husband and the psychic said the grandmother gave of the energy of more of a mother than a grandmother. They were a very close family. In fact my husband used to stay in this house with his greatgrandparents when his grandmother taught school. I was wondering what you thought of them coming to visit.

One more thing. My husband and I are happier than ever and have both upped the pace of our spiritual journey in the past year. An awakening has happened for us both. This Christmas was quiet and didn't seem to have the visitors as usual. Do you think it could be because of the rise in our vibrational energy and a closer connection to our higher self or spirit?

Thanks for your sharing and commitment to the members. I hope to chat with you again soon.

Hugs,
Margie
From your account, it would first appear that you are not talking about someone who has moved on into the realm of their own divine spirit. For those in divine spirit tend not to go around manipulating and moving personal objects, nor do they need to take on a physical appearance when entering your energy space, to, how you say, come to visit.

What sounds more apparent is an identity of consciousness, which is still very bound to the physical aspect of life, who perhaps has decided they are not yet ready to move on and let go of the life they once lived, and the role they once played. In a sense then, they would not be there to visit, but there to feed some sort of attachment they are holding onto.

During Christmas time human consciousness goes through a global uplifting cycle. In a way they enter into a higher resonance of reality state because of the love being shared and the joy emanating from so many. This energy which emits from human beings becomes a giant ocean of healing energy which permeates many different folds of reality, or dimensional space. Those in spirit gather in great numbers at the borders of physical reality and weave healing and transmutational energy from this Christmas spirit. Whoever it is, or was, in your home would have been bathed in this uplifting energy which is exchanged between worlds. Often those in spirit will descend close to physical state to assist those, during this festive season, to let go of the past they find so difficult to release.

Everpresent.
-Sparrow

Old 22-01-2011, 01:15 AM
flutterangel

Hi SGS,
I hope you are well! I have a few questions about Spirit Guides, and I apologize if you have already covered them. You have mentioned that we make take occupations in the afterlife. How does one become a Spirit Guide? Can we choose to be one in the etheric, or while reincarnating? If a spirit guide is responsible for more than person, are they just "on call?" I am thinking about how often I talk to/with my spirit guide and am wondering how they get anything done. Would it help to meditate at the same time of day? I usually do, but then throughout the day find myself trying to talk to them, too. :)
blessings SGS and thank you for any clarifications,
flutterangel
Old 22-01-2011, 05:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by flutterangel
Hi SGS,
I hope you are well! I have a few questions about Spirit Guides, and I apologize if you have already covered them. You have mentioned that we make take occupations in the afterlife. How does one become a Spirit Guide? Can we choose to be one in the etheric, or while reincarnating? If a spirit guide is responsible for more than person, are they just "on call?" I am thinking about how often I talk to/with my spirit guide and am wondering how they get anything done. Would it help to meditate at the same time of day? I usually do, but then throughout the day find myself trying to talk to them, too. :)
blessings SGS and thank you for any clarifications,
flutterangel

May the rays of the heavens and the beams of divine love and serenity surround, penetrate and protect you, now, and for all time.

Hello Flutter.

Sparrow is quite well, thank you for asking.

Occupations, yes. Or if you like, aspirations of passion and fulfilment. Just because you are ‘dead’ does not mean you cannot still create beautiful music or construct magnificent instruments of sound, as you did once you were ‘alive’. Just in the same way as some souls still continue to design and construct extravagant homes or garments of clothing. They do it because they can, and because it is a loving selfless service to others.

To become a spirit guide, or in a sense, to be called upon for your speciality of skill, experience or wisdom, means you would hold such traits and advantages that others find useful upon their path. Often you will find, once you cross over, that individuals seek you out because of a certain quality you possess. Perhaps it is you want to learn something new. Perhaps you want to learn to play the piano, because you never had the time while in physical state. So what you would do, is you would go to the halls of learning and seek to learn about pianos. Within such a book information would present itself to you about certain other beings who had mastered the ability to play the piano. You would then, if your vibration was sufficient, connect with this being and they would manifest to you. This is possible because all beings, of the right vibration, can inherently fragment their spirit to enable them to be in more places than one simultaneously. It also takes no time at all to get from point A to B. This being then would offer themselves as a guide to teach you how to play a piano. A piano would manifest out of one of these books (because they are living books) and allow you to create music from it. You will also find such things take on a life of their own and actually teach you by themselves.

So it is then, should you wish to pursue just about any path or aspiration of skill, of service or guidance to others, it would always begin in the halls of learning; within the akashic records. The akashic records contain factual information, in real time, about every single subject there is to understand.
So then, should you wish to give of yourself in service by developing greater knowledge, skill or experience, you would always begin here. You do not even have to have a physical life in order to gain experience, despite what many human philosophers say. Since each record of experience is captured for eternity, you simply have to merge with these opportunities of energy to absorb their experience and knowledge.

You would, as we now speak, already have a vast degree of knowledge and skill within your ancient spirit. So in some respects, you may already be in a position to be a guide in spirit for others. It is simply that you will have strengths in some fields or subjects, and others will have strengths in other areas. Each spirit gives of themselves in service to each other in this way, being a guide to one another. If you aspire to help or be of service in a very specific way, then begin at the halls of learning.

Spirit guides, if they are of appropriate vibration, as I have already said, would be able to fragment their consciousness into more than one ‘place’ at a time. So they could actually guide more than one person at a time, while another aspect of themselves sitting down having a pot of tea, you see? To understand the spirit world you have to think multi-dimensional and completely illogical. There is no up or down, left or right. It is much like Alice in Wonderland in many ways. It is a place of wonderful magic and opportunity.

Meditating at the same time of day would actually be of benefit to you, yes. Particularly first thing in the morning when your thought processes are distilled. This would set up a routine energy space for those others, who wish to connect to you, to do so more easily.

Everpresent
-Sparrow

Old 23-01-2011, 05:08 AM
flutterangel

May the rays of the heavens and the beams of divine love and serenity surround, penetrate and protect you, now, and for all time.
Thank you Sparrow, and you as well! What a wonderful blessing.
This was wonderful to read, and I will read it again and ponder more tomorrow as it is late. I have just finished my own pot of tea and am now off to bed, hopefully to learn something useful while I sleep or journey somewhere wonderful! I feel to be a guide, would be a great thing. Being in the Education field, it is my passion to teach and help others in my current occupation, and I would love to continue.
Much appreciation, Sparrow,
flutter