Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-01-2015, 11:21 PM
Seeker
Things happening while I was awake due to APing?

I have not posted on this website in months, nor have I astral projected. After things started happening I sort of just put it behind me but I think I do need answers as to what was going on.
At first astral projecting for me was controlled, as in I would only experience things when I wanted to, things wouldn't just happen. That all changed one weekend I was staying at a friends house. I woke up to the sound of a radio station, it was quite faint but I could definitely tell it was a radio station. In my half asleep state I asked my friend to turn down whatever he was listening to but of course he was listening to nothing. This was the first time I had this happen to me but over the next couple of weeks in would happen throughout the day. I would pick up all kinds of things, opera music, jazz music, old style music... Music that I had never heard before. At the time I didn't connect it to my aping. The next thing to happen were the vibrations coming off people, animals and objects. It wouldn't happen all the time but it did happen quite frequently. I would hug a person a feel a sort of harmonic vibration coming off them, it varied person to person. Certain people had fast vibrations, other people had slow vibrations, the same could be said for animals and objects.

These things were only minor, they did not disrupt my daily life and I was actually intrigued by them. Then more things started happening... The next thing I experienced was the colours and orbs. I would see colours surrounding people almost like an aura, the colours didn't very much from person to person. The orbs I saw were small, around the size of a clenched fist. I had no idea what any of these things were and I was reluctant to seek out information as I could only see these things in my peripheral vision, as soon as I turned my head and focused on the colours or orbs they would vanish from sight. As far as I knew I was just seeing these things. The next thing to happen was moving my AP body while awake. It would happen when I wasn't really focused on the thing I was doing. I'll give an example... Sitting on the couch watching tv, I reach out to grab a drink sitting on the coffee table but I would feel nothing. I would look down to see that my physical arm has not moved at all. As soon as I concentrated on picking up the glass my hand moved straight away. All of these things were bizarre but they didn't concern me enough to stop APing.

Its the things that started happening next that caused me to stop APing all together. Shades and voices... I would be wide awake at work and I would hear my name screamed right in my ear, I would look around and no body would be in sight. This would happen throughout the day. The shades seemed to strictly stick to my house, I would see them in my peripheral vision walking down the hallway, sitting on the couch next to me, floating mid air and so on. But again, as soon as I turned my head to face them front on they would be gone.

All these things happened over the space of about 2 months and they were getting more and more extreme. It took me a while to stop APing and keep my sleeping strictly to a dream state but once I did all these experiences started fading away.

I appreciate you reading all of this, I know it's a lot of writing but I would love to hear your feedback.
Old 24-01-2015, 08:34 AM
bliss

nothing to be afraid of, shades exist and are not always mean or silly spirits. auras have colors, so nothing scary there. lol. and immature spirits do try to scream your name in general, it happened to others too - sometimes they want a little affection, attention or entertainment, to see how you react. some thrive by scaring people off. :)

shades around one's house can be former residents or even some of your crazier relatives trying to interfere with your free will. around us hover not just spirit guides, by also very goofy spirits and it's sometimes allowed for their own educational experience. :) you are meant to teach the shadows i mean.

just because of what you wrote, you shouldn't give up on astral travel. :)

most important thing in life is to be happy, so if you are so and have time, just continue to astral travel. :) everyone astral travels at night a tiny bit, even if only 5 inches above the body - so it's nothing "scary". lol