Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-01-2015, 08:22 AM
angeltears1

Question is it possible...

Last week i dreamt my daughter was in bed by my side, but she was stood by her own sise. I asked her what she was doing, her reply was going to the toilet. I was just about to te her not to be silly as she was sleeping but i stop ped myself and told myself she was astral projecting ans went into another dream.is it possible to talk to someone who is asteal projecting when your not.... I asked if she had any funny dreams and she said no.
Old 25-01-2015, 03:26 PM
bliss

of course you can talk to someone who is astral projecting when you are not. :) thousands of people have gone astrally to a friend or relative and were seen as a ghost and the physical person talked to the ghost. :) ♥

try astral travel every week with your daughter. :) joint astral travels. some moms do that. :)
Old 25-01-2015, 08:30 PM
angeltears1

Thank you for that. She's only 13 i don't want to scare her. But when the time comes and she starts asking questions i'll try it with her. Even though i don't know how to do it. And with me just dreaming it i wasn't sure.
Old 25-01-2015, 10:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angeltears1
Last week i dreamt my daughter was in bed by my side, but she was stood by her own sise. I asked her what she was doing, her reply was going to the toilet. I was just about to te her not to be silly as she was sleeping but i stop ped myself and told myself she was astral projecting ans went into another dream.is it possible to talk to someone who is asteal projecting when your not.... I asked if she had any funny dreams and she said no.
Since astral projection occurs in completely different dimensions than we exist in this dimension no it's not possible. But your post is hard to understand what you're saying. A person who is astral projecting is not in this dimension, they are in a completely different dimension. You could talk to their physical body but it will appear as if it is asleep and likely not answer you, although it's possible it could answer you similar to someone talking in their sleep. It's likely that you were partially asleep in this experience and just didn't know it, in which case it would be possible to see and talk to your daughter if she was dreaming or projecting as long as both of you were in the exact same dimension. If she was going to the bathroom it's likely she was in the RTZ or another dimension that resembles our physical dimension and that seems to be the most common dimension people project and dream in, so if you were half-asleep and dreaming it's possible you were talking to her in another dimension and just weren't aware of it. But talking to a person who is astral projecting while you are awake is not going to work. Even if somehow they were able to hear you there is no way you are going to be able to hear them, because anything they say is not going to be said in the physical dimension and will be said in a completely different dimension.
Old 26-01-2015, 10:12 AM
bliss

Explorer, you said " Even if somehow they were able to hear you there is no way you are going to be able to hear them, because anything they say is not going to be said in the physical dimension and will be said in a completely different dimension." i think you are assuming that people are not clairaudient here. There are always exceptions for every rule. :) ha ha

Some people hear spirits talking in their waking state, so they actually can hear spirits while not projected, while in the body. :) All these ideas of waking and projected are also relative, since some souls can be walking on the street, talking to someone, and be at the same time projected and talking to a spirit 20 feet above the walking body, 2 conversations at once, the body can talk on its own while the astral body chats with a spirit above. Projection is simply an extension of consciousness in the body. Reality is kind of fluid, there are blurry boundaries sometimes when you define things in the projection area, because it all depends on how extended that soul is, what its abilities are. :) some souls can do things like being in 3-4 places at once.
Old 26-01-2015, 05:58 PM
angeltears1

Now i'm completley lost...:( lol astralexplorer... It was a dream i had. My daughter was asleep by my side but there was a see through version of her stood by herself... I spoke
in my dream to her see throgh version asking what she was doing. She replied going to the toilet. I was going to tell her not to be silly as she was sleeping. But before i did, my mind somehow told me she must have astral projected and she was ok. So i went on to a different dream