Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 07-04-2013, 09:23 PM
Sundialed

Well for those who can not intuit this on there own I have asked the recent Grand Elder of the Maya about dreaming and one point he made was that when you start dreaming your spirit starts to float around your body like smoke. He goes on to say if you are close to your body and someone goes to wake you up, you will wake up quickly, but if you are far off in a different dimension, you will be very hard to wake up.

"To believe we have to see, touch, smell, hear, and taste. That's good. That's a beginning, a materialistic way
to investigate. Being esoteric, mystical, we practice the solar cosmic universal religion of the Incas. Our
investigation is also in the Fourth Dimension, and the Fifth, Sixth, and Seventh dimensions. It is not only in
the physical plane, in this material world.
The consciousness of the inner Father is who investigates and goes to the superior dimension, Hanan Pacha,
leaving the physical body in this dimension, Kay Pacha. I'm very sure that people who have awakened their
consciousness, who are looking for the truth, by intuition, they will know that this information is the truth."

-Willaru Huayta, Incan spiritual transmitter.

Here is a clip of the man I asked about dreaming and the Incan messenger here to see what they are about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY7UtYBUFHc
Old 09-04-2013, 04:57 AM
spiritseeker123

CORINE WROTE:

A lucid dream is when I know I'm dreaming and a start manipulating the dream to my own desires. It's unbelievably fun and exciting, because I can fly, walk through walls, created beautiful new landscapes and places or even... do more intimate things with my favorite actor or movie character. I don't think it's real and although it's not impossible for spirits or other beings to visit me in my dreams, most is comes from my own mind. If you want lucid dream, wake up early in the morning, then fall asleep again.

Spiritseeker123 (bolded) (reply)

I often wake up early and then fall asleep again, but unfortunately, don't experience lucid dreaming as a result. I need to research this more.

It works for me most of the time. I've never mediated, unfortunately, but I've been having lucid dreams ever since I can remember.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:03 PM
Deactivated Account
For me they feel powerful. Lots of energy and a much stronger sense of it being real. They seem way more healing than normal dreams
Old 03-05-2013, 11:19 PM
Neville

As far as I am led to understand/experience.... A Lucid dream has the dreamer controlling the dream, where as in a dream , the dreamer has no control at all.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:32 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkade
A lucid dream, is well Lucid, incredibly real, it is an experience in itself. It stays with you too, through out the day. It leaves an impression in your emotions as well as in your mind. .

Sometimes for years. And they may be prophetic. You may see things unfold months or years later. The dream being so powerful you cant forget.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:34 PM
Deactivated Account
Or perhaps that's a vision. I don't know?
Old 03-05-2013, 11:44 PM
Super Moderator
How to know when you have a lucid dream? It's dead easy. It's like a light switching on in your mind. You suddenly know you are dreaming! Suddenly you are in normal consciousness and awareness, with the dream scenario all around you. Usually when that happens to me, I wake up with my legs and arms floating above my body, and/or the slight humming sounds and vibrations of leaving the body. It seems to snap me back to the reality of lying in my bed sleeping yet makes me aware of my astral body which is out of alignment with the physical (as it always is when we sleep)
Old 04-05-2013, 01:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wishingonastar
i always remember my dreams and i dream in colour...i have very odd dreams
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromeda27
You know you are lucid dreaming because you are aware of it when you are dreaming. You know what is happening isn't real.
You are in a lucid dream if you are aware you are dreaming while still dreaming. Of course to remember after waking up requires a bit of dream recall. How odd, vivid, long, involved or colorful has no bearing on lucidity.
Old 07-06-2013, 05:57 PM
Child of God

Talking What it Is

Lucid Dreaming is when you are dreaming but you have full control over your dream. You know that you are there and you know what you want to happen. Sometimes, you don't have to know that you are asleep and dreaming to Lucid Dream. If you are in first person view or even if you aren't but you can feel what is going on and when you hurt yourself, you can feel the pain, that is Lucid Dreaming. In a dream, you don't feel all of these things or maybe just one. You still control the dream but your body doesn't respond to pain. It's like you are immortal in a dream but in a Lucid Dream, you still are but you still feel the pain. I should know because I naturally have the Psychic Ability of Lucid Dreaming. I realized that, I believe 3 years ago, but I didn't know what it was called. keep on trying and don't give up!!!! Everyone has the gift!!!
Old 08-06-2013, 02:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownpsychic
Lucid Dreaming is when you are dreaming but you have full control over your dream.
Having full control of a dream is an advanced skill, not the baseline for lucid dreaming.

Being fully conscious but unaware you are dreaming is called aware dreaming. It does not matter if you are 1st, 2nd, or 3rd person in the dream (or more than one of these at the same time)

Note that you don't always have a body when dreaming so indicators like looking at your hands or feeling pain are not reliable indicators of your dream state.