Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 14-12-2006, 04:45 PM
Mavrik

Talking Hi everyone

Greetings to all. I'm Mavrik. I'm a single parent to a mildly autistic son. I'm a member of another spiritual forum. I heard about this forum through a good friend of mine who also has just joined, tlcmel. Hiya Mel
I don't belong to any religion or faith but that does not stop me from seeking whatever truths come my way. I'm open minded and enjoy learning about anything spiritual. I'm looking forward to reading everyones posts and learning .

Old 14-12-2006, 04:52 PM
cweiters

Welcome Mavrlk to the Spiritual Forums I have just made myself at home here. I love SF and all its members, am wishing the same for you.

I am also a single parent, I feel we have so much to learn from you as well. Looking forward to seeing you post.

Love to all
cw
Old 14-12-2006, 05:38 PM
Vajra

Wink

Greetings, Mavrik! i posted a welcome to your friend melanie as well! i am very happy to meet you both! my knowledge is based in energy healing and crystal/chakra therapy, but this forum is absolutely FULL of spiritual information, so if you have any questions at all, feel free to post them! this forum is usually pretty busy, so someone will reply to your message usually within a day or so!
*~Namaste~*
Old 14-12-2006, 06:22 PM
tlcmel

Hello Mavrik, I'm SO glad that you joined! There is definitely a lot to learn!
Old 14-12-2006, 10:17 PM
kundalini

Hi Mavrik and welcome to the forums! I hope that you will find something that you are looking for here.

tlcmel, thanks for recommending these forums.

Kundalini.
Old 14-12-2006, 11:57 PM
Master
Welcome to SF, Mavrik. Look forward to seeing you around the board!

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 15-12-2006, 10:31 PM
Phoenix

Hi, Mavrik :)

Just joined the group myself, yesterday. So welcome from another Newbie!

- Jane
Old 15-12-2006, 11:11 PM
Mavrik

Thank you all for the warm welcome, it's a pleasure to meet you all
Closed Thread