Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-07-2018, 08:41 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishore
ok, but i have tried and failed with my efforts, it has to be something which my higher self or inner self needs which i am not grasping yet, so just looking to find the person who has reached what i am abt to reach in future, so that i can get some clarity of what work i need to do in future as all spiritual people one day will meet the same goal and same way of thinking unlike non spiritual people. Anyway thanks for ur suggestion.
Lorelyen has the best advice for getting rid of your ego permanently. Gotta say, it's a belter.

Often it's not their egos that people are trying to get rid of but their misconceptions and misguided definitions. If you really want to understand what's going on go back to your reasons for wanting to be in a so-called no-ego state, that'll tell you everything you need to know. I would suggest that there are aspects of your Life that you're not willing to come to terms with, and when you do everything will change for the better.

What are these egoic thoughts you don't like? The irony is that a non-ego state or ego death as it's commonly referred to is egoic itself.